Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: [0.43.05] The Fall : Release 8 - Just updated.  (Read 36709 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Right now I am finishing graphics for vaulters and I have enclave graphics in mind.

If any of you guys are good with tiles, making some base tiles for other races would help me a lot, I mean I don't ask you to make me a whole tileset, but if you have ideas what would fit a race good, sharing a small tile may be a good inspiration for me :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Wooooo, if you guys are following major mods or mod yourself, check out Raidau's new script. It is amazing.

That and Taffer's racial graphics (which I will tweak a bit to fit my races) are the absolute best you can have in ASCII graphical mode. And of course CLA's color theme:

Raidau's custom item description:

Since I am building the mod from the ground up, custom-making every item and creature, all items will have descriptions so you would not have to go to future wiki or readme to find out what they are worth.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

King_of_Baboons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh man,your mods are AWESOME!I definitively see a very successful future for this mod.

PTW
A medium-sized creature prone to madness and insanity.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile

is this the next iteration of genesis?!?!?!?!!?!?

very excited for this mod, and i can't wait to see the final product!!!!!

very reminiscent of Numenara (crossed with some endless legend)

Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I actually planned to call it Genesis: The Fall. It will be everything I wanted in Genesis AND in Fallout mods together, under a specific theme (like Shadowrun, just with steampunk instead of cyberpunk).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I'm kinda in a trial and error state right now, experimenting with concepts on paper and in DF settings before I embark on the global modding spree (probably this weekend if I feel motivated enough).

But I think I found the tileset I want to go with. It looks amazing, kinda reminds me of flash games.

You can also see my attempts to make an ASCII-compatible creature graphics here, not sure if ASCII guys will play with them though (that green smiley face with a tail is "lizard").
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:55:03 pm by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

panstach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Absolutely loving the setting you've made there. Would you mind if I expanded on tribals adding and splitting them into different entities for additional flavor? With death cults and mutated fishermen whose ships were on the open sea when the Fall happened.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

That sounds amazing. You can write all the details you want me to include and I will put them in together in no time, I have a lot of presets which are easy to tweak.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Reptillian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

looking forward to trying this out ^^

Kazymir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When this comes out I'm going to be all over it.
We must not look at Goblin Men
We must not buy their fruits
Who knows upon what soil they've fed
Their hungry, thirsty roots?

Morhem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im not a regular guest at this forum, but I want to just let you know, Im visiting it just to see how this mod is going. Cant wait!
This day going to be perfect!

This looks interesting. Will we have a dwarf race, or are you staying with the Enclave, Ghoul, Twisted?
                                                                                                          Elf          Elf       Human

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks interesting. Will we have a dwarf race?

The playable race will be the Vaulters; steampunk Vault Dwellers, as far as I understand it.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Would be nice if you could play either a magical race, a steampunk race or a horror-race. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

This looks interesting. Will we have a dwarf race, or are you staying with the Enclave, Ghoul, Twisted?
                                                                                                          Elf          Elf       Human
The Vaulters are the remaining dwarves, your quest will be to rebuild the dwarven kingdom :).

Would be nice if you could play either a magical race, a steampunk race or a horror-race. ;)
True words!

Im not a regular guest at this forum, but I want to just let you know, Im visiting it just to see how this mod is going. Cant wait!
I already celebrated my b-day and enjoyed the beginning of my vacation, so it should not be too long :). Just gotta deal with my son for once, since I am on vacation. I can't let my wife have all the fun.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:08:46 am by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9