Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG IC Thread- Game Starting, Waitlist open!  (Read 30036 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sword Art Online. It'd been all you'd heard people talk about for the last several days. The first true virtual world ever created, and it's an MMO. Virtual Reality, finally real.

For whatever reason, you've gotten this game on the day of launch. Perhaps you're a hardcore gamer who waited in line for days to get it. Maybe you have a relative who's like that. If you were lucky, maybe you got a complementary copy because you were in the beta test. Whatever the reason, here you are, in this world of swords and dungeons.

You all quickly left the Town of Beginnings for whatever reason, and all accepted this short side quest. You are to slay all the Boars inhabiting a small cave right on the edge of town. It's to much to take alone, so you decided to party up. And so, 12 people gather outside the cave, preparing for their battle.

OOC Thread
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:38:31 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG IC Thread- Game Starting, Waitlist open!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 04:39:43 pm »

Bob twirls the knife in his hand this way and that, making some pretty neat tricks with it.
"These will do nicely..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 04:40:47 pm »

"Okay so whos partying with who?"

((second player to post blitz why u take first post))
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 04:41:53 pm »

Shiina quietly leans against the wall, resting lightly on the hammer she'd been equipped with when she entered the virtual world.

The hammer seemed all too large for a girl of her frame and size, truth be told, but she didn't find it hard to heft it even with one hand.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 04:42:45 pm »

Tzouboi waits outside with the group, a happy grin plastered on his face. He had waited for hours outside the local game store to get this and it was finally time to kick some ass with it, in a giant group no less. His display name was Tsoushi.
"Are we all ready, guys?"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:47:09 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 04:46:20 pm »

Tzouboi waits outside with the group, a happy grin plastered on his face. He had waited for hours outside the local game store to get this and it was finally time to kick some ass with it, in a giant group no less. His display name was Tsoushi.
"Are we all ready, guys?"

"I am"
No sig yet

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 04:46:45 pm »

Standing in the caves entrance staring inside Bradley grunted unintelligibly with a hatchet the size of a battle axe in his enormous hand.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 04:47:40 pm »

((Sorry. Fixed it.))

Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 04:48:31 pm »

If Tsoushi can just notice, a small hand has gone up behind everyone. It's that tiny girl with the huge hammer.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 04:48:48 pm »

"But of course!"
Bob smiles while still twirling his knife. The smile seems just a bit too wide...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 04:48:56 pm »

((Crap, I forgot to leave a spot for the NPC  :P . Well, just going to slide 'im in there...))
The guy that told all the non-beta testers of this place returns from the town. "Sorry I'm late. Here's all the healing potions." the guy says, opening a window and trading potions with everyone.

Everyone receives 1 Healing Potion.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 04:51:53 pm »

Red simply just practices a bit while waiting

"Anyone a ranged fighter?"
No sig yet

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 04:52:13 pm »

" Thanks, should I go first? I'm what I believe would be referred to as a tank. " Bradley said looking down at the man before him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 04:53:48 pm »

"
Thanks, Idita man. Um, is someone in the back...?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 04:54:25 pm »

Kyle just manically rubs his hands over his hatchet. Gonna make some bacon while he's in there. Hehe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47