Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280327 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1200 on: August 27, 2015, 04:31:23 pm »

I wasn't even against coffee. I was only making the pre-existing alternative more accessible.

... At the exact same moment everyone was claiming to denounce it as the foulest substance to ever come to existence, of course. You people are all insane and paranoid. If I really wanted an addictive substance I would've made cocaine or something. I might end up doing exactly that now, considering how deserving you petty things would be of that...

Edit:
((Interestingly enough, it seems like Zenurion is calming down.  Which is strange.  And makes me worry about secret actions.))
((Shhhh... You might give him ideas...))
((;)))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 27, 2015, 04:32:26 pm »

"I may need to write Part Two sooner then expected."
"IF EVERYTHING KEEPS GOING THE SAME WAY PART THREE WILL PROBABLY JUST INVOLVE US MURDERING EACH OTHER"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 27, 2015, 04:33:54 pm »

... At the exact same moment everyone was claiming to denounce it as the foulest substance to ever come to existence, of course. You people are all insane and paranoid. If I really wanted an addictive substance I would've made cocaine or something. I might end up doing exactly that now, considering how deserving you petty things would be of that...

Veles bursts out laughing

We... we're petty!? Says the... says the god... the god who cancelled a creation because everybody criticised one aspect of it!? BWAHAHAHA!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1203 on: August 27, 2015, 04:35:05 pm »

I wasn't even against coffee. I was only making the pre-existing alternative more accessible.

((To be fair, that was just after I had got back after doing other stuff. It was the first chance I had to post.))

"IF EVERYTHING KEEPS GOING THE SAME WAY PART THREE WILL PROBABLY JUST INVOLVE US MURDERING EACH OTHER"

That would not surprise me if it happened.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 27, 2015, 04:42:49 pm »

Veles bursts out laughing

We... we're petty!? Says the... says the god... the god who cancelled a creation because everybody criticised one aspect of it!? BWAHAHAHA!

Oh, sorry, I no longer speak with the mentally incapacitated. I realized that this sort of behavior is useless and no different than arguing with a brick wall. So enjoy your safe, artificial reality while it last.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 27, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »

That would not surprise me if it happened.
>This Aspect would not fail to expect this.

>This Aspect would also like to note that there is no evidence to support a determination of subpar mental capacity in any god at this time.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 27, 2015, 04:46:26 pm »

Oh, sorry, I no longer speak with the mentally incapacitated. I realized that this sort of behavior is useless and no different than arguing with a brick wall. So enjoy your safe, artificial reality while it last.

Having a sense of humour isn't a mental drawback, Zenny. You should try it sometime.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1207 on: August 27, 2015, 04:48:12 pm »

I propose that we stop pointlessly insulting each other. It's getting tiresome to listen to it spout from both sides.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 27, 2015, 04:49:37 pm »

I propose that we stop pointlessly insulting each other. It's getting tiresome to listen to it spout from both sides.

But Zenny's so fun to mess around with. He takes everything so seriously. It's great fun!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 27, 2015, 04:52:58 pm »

But Zenny's so fun to mess around with. He takes everything so seriously. It's great fun!

"It's true he takes things wayyy to serouisly. It would've a shame if someone killed him.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 27, 2015, 04:53:35 pm »

Talios distributes a modified larger version of his earlier play to several Kitsoony, keeping the previous embelishments and emphasizing Talios' goodwill towards the Don, Zenurion, and Zhin."

"Honestly, I'm surprised none of you noticed my play. It was a hit with the mortals."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 27, 2015, 05:00:02 pm »

"Dangit. Much-magical heavyness. Take it back, I prefer my blowgun anyway." Jens tosses back the scythe.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.1: Conflicts and Conflations [24/137]
« Reply #1212 on: August 27, 2015, 09:47:22 pm »

Tick 4.1: Conflicts and Conflations (cont'd)(Expected Tick duration: 24h)

Zenurion and Talios have continued their sparring, and neither seem to be able to hit the other consistently. Jens continues to attempt to stop it (unsuccessfully).

The lost Zhǎngzǐ soul has been found! It was exploring in the Crystal Gardens.

Srillian has taught the Spirallions the basics of masonry, metalworking, making manuscripts (like this, perhaps), managing farms, and building spiral cities.

Eid has blasted more mountains. The results vary almost as though they were random and about as likely to result in disintegration of massive chanks as fizzling harmlessly. Eid has also applied Flux to run around the third planet, running on top of the oceans. (Eid: -3F)

Meow listens to prayers:
"We have a full CaRnIvAl waiting! ? ! !"
"Will hyu take us to the caves of bloodstone?"
"We dedicate the Laughing Feast to the First Smiler!"

Eid listens to prayers:
"I want to become an angel!"
"Why do you torment the followers of the Kindly One?"
"Bless this Winged Shrine, and accept my sacrifice."

Si has guided many of the Skizani (and their typically undetectable associates) in the direction of the City of Rule.

Si has listened to prayers once again:
"Where may I learn the art of E'lement K'ruppt?"
"Argh! Get off my garden!"
"So I squeeze this fruit for its juice, leave it to spoil, and then drink it to have fun?"

The Second Pantheon has been formed! It consists of Bohenar, Si, and Sadiq. Worship sharing has been turned ON.

Arkford has created 3000 Naedercynn distributed evenly across Gaia, Boreas, and Eden. (Arkford: -3E)

Veles has searched for the lost souls of the Kitsoony and convinced many of them to stop being lost. They seem to become lost if they aren't faithful enough to any god at all.
"May Veles bless our illusions and keep the 'dead' from giggling during the soliloquy!"
"Is this world also a stage?"
"I have some interesting news!"

Isgon has revealed the existence of a Pantheon containing Isgon, Eid, Jens, and Srillian.

Quelor has teleported down countless metal asteroids near places of civilization. Speculation is spreading that good metal grows from the ground. (Quelor: -6F)

Zhìn Réng Jiāng has begun constructing portals between the City's fragments with Tenat/Yena's assistance. Currently, the gate system can carry up to Size+4 individuals or reasonably small cargo back and forth. Many have already begun going back and forth through the gates, unfinished as they are, to see the other worlds. Tenat has additionally provided portals between the other capitals and the Rule hub. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -2E, Yena: -2E)

There is much festivity on the planets as the happiest children and painted people celebrate.
A popular play depicting the gods under Talios and their afterlives has begun spreading.
A random earthquake shakes BroadRoad! None are killed, but many are upset at the damaged sets.
There has been a massive forest fire on Eden. It is stopped only after a subsequent flood.
Towns hosting traveling plays report much theft and wooden discs with foxes carved on them left where the stolen items were.
Bandits attacking Haunts attacking bandits are not running away as much as before, leading to some more deaths.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 27, 2015, 09:49:32 pm »

((I think I prayered?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 27, 2015, 09:53:36 pm »

((I think I prayered?))

((For tick 5. This is still tick 4.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 246