Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29

Author Topic: Parallel Fortresses Succession Game. | Finished  (Read 82362 times)

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 1 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:32:36 pm by DuckThatQuacks »

De

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 1 comment (click to show/hide)
Don't pay attention to the body piles in every fort I play, I swear I'm competent at this game.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I ran into a scheduling problem... Finals week is coming up and I have too much work to do to be able to play. So, Gwolfski, you can download the save from Daniel the Finlander's post and continue there. I haven't gotten past spring yet, and it's almost been a week. Good luck.

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Well, I ran into a scheduling problem... Finals week is coming up and I have too much work to do to be able to play. So, Gwolfski, you can download the save from Daniel the Finlander's post and continue there. I haven't gotten past spring yet, and it's almost been a week. Good luck.

Send them a PM if you already haven't. Good luck with the finals.
chances are their heads are being melted completely off due to pain forcing them to cry and tears don't evaporate so they just increase in temperature searing through the skull to the brain.

De

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the other hand, I think Gwolfski has his hands full building giant magma pumps for Murderflood. I'd say you've still got time if you want it.

Ahem. Water pressure  and water is like jelly . This is gonna take ages.
Don't pay attention to the body piles in every fort I play, I swear I'm competent at this game.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Sorry for not posting much. My thanksgiving has been extremely hectic. Rauth, you can take more time. I don't really care about keeping the forts synchronized anymore, so the time limit really isn't an issue. Just get it done as soon as you are able.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DuckThatQuacks cancels play Dwarf Fortress: Interrupted by incredibly dumb Real Life drama that he nevertheless must deal with because apparently he is the only adult.

Sorry for the delay in getting that posted. I may not have a fourth update by Saturday, but I will be able to post the save by then.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:22:33 pm by DuckThatQuacks »

De

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DuckThatQuacks cancels play Dwarf Fortress: Interrupted by incredibly dumb Real Life drama that he nevertheless must deal with because apparently he is the only adult.

Sorry for the delay in getting that posted. I may not have a fourth update by Saturday, but I will be able to post the save by then.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile

Hey guys, bow me out of the wait list. I probably won't have time to update :[]
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Save is here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Very good, you may now look at all reports.

Xub313, it is your turn to take fortress 1. Please post hee once you can confirm that the save is working.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

xub313

• Bay Watcher
  • Recruit more masons!
    • View Profile

The save is working. I'll get started tomorrow. :)

ThatZommy

• Bay Watcher
  • Am royalty
    • View Profile

I'm gonna have to drop out, just started DMing a new DnD campaign. I hope nobody minds.
Er, atleast I think that's right.

xub313

• Bay Watcher
  • Recruit more masons!
    • View Profile

xub313

• Bay Watcher
  • Recruit more masons!
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29