Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay  (Read 16850 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay
« on: March 12, 2016, 01:15:21 pm »

Chart of Vassalage

Completed Sheets

Incomplete/Unreviewed Sheets

Minor game I am thinking of running due to growing interest in medieval power struggles.  Essentially, everyone is going to be playing as one of the rulers of a noble house with their avatar representing their house's coat of arms.  The initial state of the game will have me utilizing the King as an NPC of 'my' house, but I have no doubt that will rapidly change, whether due to laws that are made or the fact that I am going to set it as an old king (10% chance to die in round one and increasing by 10% each turn.) with no heir, things will be going dicy soon.

As for what more concerns you, below is the signup sheet, followed by an explanation of what each thing means in regards to mechanics.

Code: [Select]
[u]Family[/u]
Head of House:
Spouse:
Designated Heir:
Other Children:

[u]Demographics[/u]
Founder:
Fealty:
Land:
Castle:
Culture:

Family
These are the initial members of your household.  The minimum required is Head of House, but if you are a major house it would be recommended that Spouse and Designated Heir would be filled out as well.  Besides the name, you need to include gender, age, and whether they are alive or dead, in the case of the spouse.  A short description as to appearance of each member would be useful to include as well as a couple defining personality traits.  I would prefer it if the last name that represents your house has some basis in your actual username, but it not required.  Do note that this is going to be what could be considered a low fantasy setting, with humans being the only sentient race.

Demographics
Each of these aspects needs to be filled out.  The Founder position indicates who the original founder of your house is and a short description on how your house had been founded.  As a reference for events, let's say it has been roughly three-hundred forty years since the founding of the nation.  Whether yours is older or newer is a matter of choice for yourself.

The Fealty slot only needs to be filled out for Minor Houses, and is to indicate allegiance to one of the Great Houses at the start of the game.  The first five sheets that are posted, which do not specify they are for a minor house, are the ones that represent the Great Houses and do not fill this slot out.  Instead, they replace this with the color category that is filled out to represent the land under their control on the map I'm going to be making, based upon the next category.  So later people can join, the map will have NPC houses that will only have the vaguest of descriptions until one is taken over.  Due to the length of time it might take to fill out the sheets, reservations for these five slots are acceptable.  At the current time, the Great Houses is/are House Laade (Ghazkull), House Jenridge (Playergamer), House Tyrollineidia (High Tyrol), House Day (Insanegame27), and House Abstract (AbstractTraitorHero).

Land is a description of the geography of the lands your house rules over.  For the Great Houses, this is a description of a biome and major rivers, as well as positioning in regards to the other Great Houses and neighboring nations.  As it will be difficult to name which of the bordering houses are which, use a indicator such as <#> as a placeholder.  There are likely to be conflicts as to positioning as everyone is posting at once, but go ahead with putting it in anyway and the errors will be worked out afterwards.  For Minor Houses, this is a much more focused description of a single area and a general idea of where exactly within the Great House's borders you are located.

Castle is where you provide the description for the castle you rule from and a bit about the surrounding town (for Minor Houses) or city (for Major Houses).  Keep in mind the technological level is going to be set to a level near that of Europe near the Crusades.

Culture is mainly pertinent to Great Houses, but there can be a level of difference on the Minor House level.  For a rough idea of what I have in mind for this game, think Europe just before the Crusades, though a few differences are acceptable.  Description of the religion predominant in the area you control also goes on this level.  There's going to be a couple things in this level I will be set against allowing, but most will be allowed.  As for those wishing for a high magic culture, I'm having magic in the 'maybe magic, maybe mundane' level, so ambiguity of whether it is caused by in depth plans and illusions or actual magic should be there.

Past this, there will be details such as wealth and armies you could call upon, but that's going to be determined by myself based upon the level of house you have, land you describe, history, age of the house, and a variety of other factors.  I will be making things balanced, so do not worry too much about being uncompetitive.  To allow for political intrigue, actions will likely be mostly sent in via pm, but overt gestures you want everyone to know about are to be posted in-thread.  For a sense of time of how long things take, each turn will be a season in length.  I'm going to make an attempt to post every Tuesday, but I recognize that this may not always work and the date will probably be changed from time to time to account for problems.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:14:07 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay (0/5)(0/??)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 02:01:44 pm »

Name: House Laade
Family
Head of House: Jarl Gorm(male, 55), a towering bald man, with a hip long red beard, broad of shoulder with a bit of a belly.
Spouse: Odd (female, 40), lady of the house, dead.
Designated Heir: Helga Gormsdottir (female, 22), red-haired, face and body covered in the scars of dozens of battles. heavyset and muscular this lady certainly doesnt conform with the usual expectations of a woman.
Other Children: Erik, Ubbe, Aki(all three male, 20 (they are triplets or is it a triplet?), inherited the broad shoulders of the father but the blond hair of the mother.

Demographics
Founder: Hakon(male) Grjotgardsson is the founder of the Laade Dynasty, due to the culture of the Northerners, sons often die in far away lands or do return after years of absence only to find their dynasty gone, often dynasties in the north seldomly last for more than 2 or three generations before dying out, which makes the Jarls of Laadegard a rarity. Their Dynasty has lasted for a good dozen generations now, founded by Hakon son of Grojtgard who in turn is supposed to have been descended from the gods themselves. While other families have great stories of heroic ancestors carving out mighty empires, raising up high castles or doing other remarkable deeds, Hakon Grojtgardsson is remember for defeating the former Jarl of Laade in single combat and taking over, the rest of his life was spent as surly old man sitting in a dank ruddy old hall, only coming forth in the summers to go a-raiding. Not someone very glamorous...that role is filled by his descendants who were more ambitious and by far more successfull Jarls.
Fealty: darkgreen
Land: Far to the North of the Kingdom, a rough landscape of thick forests, treacherous bogs and breathtaking fjords. The land is harsh, the winters are cold but the fish are plentiful, the lumber is good and the bogs provide enough iron. The Lands of the Jarls of Lade have always been a major provider of Wood, Fish, Pelts and Amber and Lade Ships travel far and wide for trade.

Castle: The Hall of the Lades is more a Hall, large and made of sturdy timber and stone, surrounded on three sides by a Fjord it is an uphill battle to get to the ancient hall, through the entire city of lade, and a series of wooden and stone fortifications which taken singularly are not particularly impressive, but together, form a series of fortifications forcing even the strongest besiegers into bloody assaults to take the Hall on the top. Still, considered to other fortifications it is not overly complicated, massive nor impressive. The Strength of Ladegard lies in its people, and the difficulty to feed a huge besieging army from the surrounding wilderness and farms.
Culture: The people of the North are fierce traders and raiders, warriors and artists. Known in equal measure for their ships bringing silks, gold, amber and far more exotic things from all the corners of the world they are also known to bring fire, death, slavery and the wrath of the Old Gods. Supposedly descended from the God Tyr, the Lades have been the most important jarls for centuries, while not particularly involved in court politics and machinations nor interested in the Kingship, they like to make known that a king only sits on the throne because they want him there. The people of these lands are however known for more than their exports of death and their imports of goods. Mighty Runestones dot the land and tell stories and legends of old heroes. Skalds are educated at Ladegard and bring the ancient stories of the gods to all people in the North and are even well liked guests at many courts of the South. Other Faiths are suffered as an unwelcome byblow of being part of the Kingdom but as with the Cold of Winter it is suffered with Stoicisim. The Old Faith is strong here and one would do well to adhere to it. Few if any northerners embrace what the southern missionaries preach, mostly thanks to the 12th Jarl of Lade Tostig Ulvisson who ensured that the faiths preachings moved from mere localized folk beliefs to an organized religion, with priests being exclusively trained at Laadegard. While being organized the Northerners do not spread the faith further than their lands, not seeing any benefit in missionaries or converts.

I wasn't really sure if i should go for actual religions and areas or what exactly you wanted there...ill update the sheet on relations with other houses when i see them :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:44:51 am by Ghazkull »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 02:15:05 pm »

PTW, I may post a sheet later. Don't count this as a reservation, though.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 02:53:43 pm »

Name: House Laade
Family
Head of House: Jarl Gorm
Spouse: Odd
Designated Heir: Helga Gormsdottir
Other Children: Erik, Ubbe, Aki

Demographics
Founder: Hakon Grjotgardsson (supposedly a descendant of the Gods)

Don't forget to add gender, age, and a general description in the family section and one or two of the deeds that led to Hakon being able to found the house.

Neighbours: <#>,<#>,<#>,<#>

Mainly meant for the # to be replaced by 1/2/3/4/5, with the time the sheet comes in being which # your house would be (eg. Yours would be 1, the next sheet would be 2, etc).

I wasn't really sure if i should go for actual religions and areas or what exactly you wanted there...ill update the sheet on relations with other houses when i see them :P

It doesn't have to be based on any actual religions prevalent within our own world.  In fact, I prefer to see what people would come up with in regards to it.  One minor point in the culture section I wish to mention is you may want to change the 'at' before 'the courts of the South' to 'in many of' or 'in some of' to remove a potential conflict in description that could result from someone making an area heavily devout to a different religion.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 03:13:54 pm »

Family: House Jenridge
Head of House: Karl III. "A very interesting noble. A diplomatic, gregarious man, with a keen mind and a knack for persuasion. He has a rather weak, frail physique, however, and is in his late 50s."
Spouse: Basina. "A rather ugly woman from a minor noble house, Karl married her ages ago in exchange for a loan. No love lost between the two, I'm afraid.
Designated Heir: Karl IV. "Jenridge's favorite son. A strong, swift warrior, with his father's mind and his mother's sheer stubborness. The young man spends most of his time adventuring in distant lands,
Other Children: Erik, Hilde. "Ah, the twins. Two fraternal twins, a boy and a girl, at the age of ten. Not particularly important, no."

Demographics
Founder: Prince-Elector Albertus Jenridge. "The first Jenridge was nothing but a pawn for the king. The bastard son of a local duke, he managed to arrange the king's backing for his inheritance...in exchange for an oath of fealty."
Fealty: Gray.
Land: The Jenridge House holds large swathes of land in the near-east of the kingdom. The vast majority of the populace work as serfs, farming the great plains of Jenridge. The Jenridge lands have also served as an invasion highway for the empire's enemies, due to the wide open plains.
Castle: Blackheath, the imposing, stone symbol of the Jenridge house. Positioned on a large, man-made mound hill, it has supposedly held off hundreds of invading armies. While the imposing steel gates and thick walls may be the most obvious defenses, the true defenses are below ground, in the gigantic siege granaries. If given time to prepare, they can hold years of food.
Culture: The Jenridges have carefully imbued their people, over the centuries, with strict religion and discipline. Every farmer and soldier is taught from birth that, through hard work, toil, and sacrifice, they can achieve immortal bliss. Some of them take this lesson too close to heart, torturing themselves to achieve greater enlightenment, and the lords deliberately turn a blind eye to this fanatics. The farms constantly toiled by these fanatic workers are a breadbasket, producing many tons of food for the kingdom, and there is no army as disciplined as the Jentroop.

((yay germany))
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:23:17 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay (2/5)(0/??)
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 03:38:21 pm »

Familias
House: Tyrollineidia
Pater Familias(Head of House):Publius Arus Nuratu Tyrolusneidium
Male
Spouse: Raychelle abelardus aelea Tyrolusneidium
Female
Heir: Alair Publius Raychelle Tyrolusneidium
Male:
Other siblings:
Anna Publius Anthea Tyrollus
Female
Bacchus Publius Anthea tyrollus
Male
Silvano Publius Raychelle Tyrolusneidium
Male
Cassia Publius Raychelle Tyrolusneidium
Female
Ismene Publius  Raychelle Tyrolusneidium
Female
Jana Publius Raychelle  Tyrolusneidium
Female
Tatianus Publius Raychelle Tyrolusneidium
Female
Demographics
Founder: Adhelm Tyrolus  Rancheri
Bio:he was a wanderer who came from the northwest he traveled because of his interest in various religionsizes and philosophy he collected copies of religious texts now when he reached Rome eqivelent he fell in love with a non-Roman latin by the name of neidium Bella they married  and would have stayed in Rome if not for his intense wanderlust he persuaded her to leave her and come to the northwest with him. after travelling for a while he found a cave with a river inside and the beauty of the crystals inside astounded him he nameded the caverns after his lovely wife and decided he wanted to live there.he built a house for him and his family at this place when a nearby  chief heard of him. Settling in his territory he wanted Adhelm to swear fealty to him when he refused the chief killed adhelms heldest for he was verry angry he then came with his war band to destroy Adhelm  himself for he was easily angered when he arrived he could not find Adhelm  for he had hidden in waiting in the cave knowing he would be looked for and the chief would seek to find him when the chief entered the cave to drink from the stream he was shot through the shoulder  by an arrow sent from one of adhiems sons bowstring.the chief cried out but was slain before his band could arrive. Adhelm and his family fled into cave finding refuge from those who sought revenge for Thier chiefs death. He latter  emerged and  headed down to the village of the dead chief and in the midst of his funeral snuck into that city and  they came and killed the Chiefs family when they had killed the Chiefs family the people of the village rejoiced for thier oppressors where dead.he then was made Thier chief after serving  as Thier ruler forty-eight years his wife died and he remembered the cave he loved so much so he began to build a city in  his wife's cave. He died before it was completed and his third son finished the city according to the design of his Pater.
Fealty: red
Land:a highly mountainous region in a temperate climate a large percentage of the populace are pastoral resulting in a large amount of the regions food being sheep and goat products it's goat cheese with medicinal propetries is particularly well known . Several tin and nickel mines are located here and the region has many rivers most of which seasonally dry up fortunately a major trade route runs through this area from the south so a hefty  tariff is laid upon this foreign trade.
Capitol: City Of Ilyaadium containing the Blackstone castle witch surrounds neidia cavern.
Culture:the culture of the region is mainly pastoral and there is only a slight  military tradition. This high duchy is more scholarly  than most but is not on the level of even a minor academic  center.squabbling between Shephards is unfortunately common and these problems are amplified by the presence of multiple religious groups in the region.
Don't want to hold others up anymore but might  try to add more to background  later.
Can I border house jenridge?
Do not want to border house laade.
Want to border lordsteens
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:03:28 pm by High tyrol »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 03:46:19 pm »

I have the same response in the Family and Founder sections as Ghazkull.  As for neighbors, I'm guessing you are waiting on seeing what the other houses are going to shape up as before you make your choices as to the bordering Great Houses and outside nations?

Can I border house jenridge?

As I had said in the first post, everything is currently on a 'write everything up, then fix the contradictions that arise.'  With no neighbors listed, no contradiction is created, so it should be fine.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 03:54:56 pm »

Family The Day Dynasty
Head of House: Lachlan Day is a tall, broad-shouldered man aged 42, with clearly-defined strong muscles. He always has a longsword in a sheath on his belt.
Spouse: Dike Pheranike is 39 and of Southern origin. Not much is known of her except that she is Lachlan's spouse. It is rumored that she is infertile.
Designated Heir: Lu Bu, 24, Male, a renowned general from a far Eastern land. After proving himself in several battles and saving Lachlan's life on fourteen separate occasions he was adopted into the family as the heir.
Other Children: None
   - Lu Bu has a spouse, Diao Chan, 22.

Demographics
Founder: Zachary Day, Male, Deceased. The founder of the family, arrived as the leader of the famed '500 Foreigners' who settled on the lands.
FealtyColor: Red
Land: There are a number of large and small islands off the West of the mainland, which have been owned by this family for generations. The islands provide a constant source of food with the fishing and farming, with food being exported to the mainland. The mainland itself has a number of rivers coming from far-distant mountains. These rivers are used for irrigation.
Castle: The capital and main bastion of the house is located at Reweston, a coastal city on the mainland. The castle has thick and tall stone walls, easily defendable with any ranged unit. Reweston itself is sectioned into two parts, the bastion, located atop a sheer cliff before the land tens of meters below flattens and runs to the sea, and the second part is the city proper. Such a geography makes local farming an unstable business so the majority of its food is imported from the islands.
Culture: The Day Dynasty has always accepted foreigners joining the city, as a result the city has a mix of religions, military structures, and cultures. The Day family has always had a focus on the ocean, with a significant part of the military budget

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:30:18 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 03:57:11 pm »

Reserving!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 03:58:47 pm »

Edited my sheet, staying with the Norse Gods though, i don't really want to come up with something else and using pseudo norse gods seems meh. I hope thats okay, otherwise i will just remove the faith thing entirely

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay (All Great Houses Claimed)(0/??)
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 04:05:11 pm »

Edited my sheet, staying with the Norse Gods though, i don't really want to come up with something else and using pseudo norse gods seems meh. I hope thats okay, otherwise i will just remove the faith thing entirely

So long as it isn't specifically referred to as Nordic, it will be fine.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay (All Great Houses Claimed)(0/??)
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 04:28:51 pm »

Family House Abstract
Head of House:Lord "Abstract" ((nickname))Von Lordenstein  the 30th
A kind countenance and a relatively caring man but beneath that kind Heart lies a man who is slowly going mad the pressure of trying to keep this house together trying to take care of his children and the culture itself that he dosent understand nor want to understand with out his supportive wife he'd have surely lost his life to despair.
Male
Appearance:an albino frail weak and skinny and pale grey eyes always with bags under them looking more like a child....and a corpse then a leader to his people.
5ft2
Medium length hair reaching his shoulders

Spouse: Catherine Von Ludenberg
Greedy and manipulative truly Catherine could be considered the true Lord of the house she help as a mother and with finances and actually is ussaly the one people talk to during a diplomatic meeting she fully intends to take her husband from leadership and rule herself....she so far does not want to kill him and would prefer greatly to convince him to step down and with how much the Lord needs her....she may have her chance.
Black long flowing hair 6ft2 with blue eyes and a bright smile big boobs and many other desirable features.
Designated Heir:Lord Von lordenstein the 31
Still taking their first steps into the world young Lord has no idea who he is and is struggling to develop at all as a person twitchy and nervous and with a terrified view of the world ultimately he wants to just hide from everything.
He has black hair and pale gray eyes and is currently 4ft6 with slightly pale skin.
Other Children:Lilly Von Ludenberg: age 5
Lissa Von Lordenstein: age 4
Bob Von donenstine
Charismatic and known as a bit of a jokester but a highly skilled swordsman but horribly naive about the reality of this world he is currently adventuring across the known world for fortune and glory for his family house with a band that is open for hire to any of the houses

It's called Sidonia's Courageous Wolf's it is composed of over a hundred men and shockingly women including Sidonia herself.
6ft6 with blind hair and brown eyes many bruises and scars from his training with the mercenary's are present over his body he is very fit physically.

Demographics
Founder:Abstract Von Lordenstein
Fealty:their own house they swear no feality to anyone besides their house.
Land: it is a treacherous journey to enter it without being adequately prepared it being surrounded on all sides by mountains and actually is not touching the borders of any other major house but with 4 days it can be reached the land outside it being basically a desert but intersparced with rivers and grassy plains that are quite fertilemany small towns and the majority of the populace live here while nobles the miltary and others of notable reputation staying in the deepest parts of the country that is surronded by mouantains.while the inside is rocky with jagged cliffs and deep caves with mineral resources it's full of calm and fresh rivers predators and great herds of bountifully prey to eat and poisonous plants that without carefull treatment will be ill for consumption and make you ill and as such little people live here besides the castle and training grounds those that do are commonly bandits mercenaries and nomads.

Castle:Built in a mountain it is made mostly of marble and hardened and smoothed obsidian 3 spiraling towers rising through the rocks these towers are where the nobilty commonly sleep and the central largest one is where the king and his wife and heir live the rest of the children live in the surrounding towers the stuff inside the tower is massive and it's corridors are tight and claustrophobic it's easy to get lost among them all.

Culture:kla kiind and warm people who kill their enemies and wild animals for furniture food and other things many of these enemies are criminals commonly thieves or bandits.some are whispered to be very accepting of death praying to the god of the dead to watch over those they have lost .They are known to be extremely polite and curdius to guests treating them like angels and beloved friends regardless of preconceived perceptions..well that's the castle people the people at the trading posts and towns while kind are xenophobic and wary of anyone they do not know skittish and easily frightened with occasionl exceptions.((ex solders are not easily frightened.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:52:32 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: The Noble Houses of the Twelfth Bay (Minor Houses available)
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 06:01:59 pm »

Still accepting app's or would I have to be a minor house or waitlist??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 07:05:45 pm »

I'm interested. I'll make a minor house later. Don't wait on me though, if it's possible to join mid-game.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 07:06:16 pm »

Interested. FOR SWADIA!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13