Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138019 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [47.04] ZM5's Mod Depository - Hero Update
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2020, 09:41:23 am »

I've released a fix update for some broken body plan/detail plan issues, and removed a few extraneous files. There'll be a couple undocumented creatures for the time being in some evil and good biomes (stuff from Shadowlands) - will get to those once the 2.9.0 version of this is released with all the current Shadowlands creatures.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [47.04] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2020, 07:28:07 am »

Released an update - I've removed the versions bundled with DF for the time being, as well as the separate raws-only versions - all the different stuff here is now separate within folders in the lite install.
The data folder and the Required Files ones are, well, required - once those are installed you can install the other parts of this pack, whether it only be the Warcraft one or Dragon's Dogma. Still new to this way of doing things, so let me know if there's any errors.

I've carried over some of the weapons from the Sin Factions addon from my assorted pack as well as the torturer's poker from the Kingdoms of Humanity addon into the main weapons file - I've updated the addons accordingly. Most of the pack is unchanged otherwise.

For the Warcraft side of things, I've added what Shadowlands stuff that's in the current beta - the Drust have some new castes, and there are quite a few new creatures for evil and good biomes, and 9 new civilied races - Aranakk, Attendants, Brokers, Kyrians, Venthyr, Necrolords, Sylvar, Forsworn and Mawsworn - there's multiple wild, playable creatures as well. Out of the 9, the Forsworn and Mawsworn are innately hostile - the others are friendly, however I included a folder in the Additional Stuff directory that contains hostile versions of the Necrolords, Venthyr and Aranakk.

Lastly, I moved the Tarkatans and Osh-tekk into the Additional Kombatants addon, so if you're gonna use that make sure to delete the old creature_civilized_other_zm5.txt file.

That should be it for now, hope you guys enjoy it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:58:23 am by ZM5 »

Kyuuketsuki_23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2020, 05:16:25 pm »

Sorry if I am stupid, but how do I install this?
And is there a non-Lite download link so I don't have to go through the painful and unintuitive process of merging the mods with the vanilla game?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2020, 06:57:39 pm »

Installing mods (making them however is a different beast however) is extremely easy in DF. Its not by any means unintuitive. All you have to do is take the text files from the mod you've downloaded and place them inside the "raw" then "objects" folder. After that its installed. Gen a new world or test out the new entities in the arena.

Essentially:

Download mod -> take the text files from it -> put them in your baseline DF; which would be "raw" -> "objects"

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 14, 2020, 10:55:48 am »

ZM5,

I know everybody hates Meph's MDF by now, but is there a chance you could make a stand-alone ORC race pack?
I'm making my hybrid mdf version for 47.04 and can't get orc to work.
I don't even expect the rest of your stuff stuck in mdf can be saved without a lot of effort, but I would love to have orc as well :/
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #380 on: November 14, 2020, 12:56:04 pm »

Uhh, I wasn't the one who made the Orc Fort mod - I suppose I could make the Orcs from this pack playable, although I don't really know what unique stuff they'd have (aside from Arcanite making and them having the shaman and dire orc castes), especially without DFHack.

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 14, 2020, 02:35:47 pm »

Uhh, I wasn't the one who made the Orc Fort mod - I suppose I could make the Orcs from this pack playable, although I don't really know what unique stuff they'd have (aside from Arcanite making and them having the shaman and dire orc castes), especially without DFHack.
Damn.

Well, it was worth a try :)
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()

itssunny

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2021, 03:02:42 pm »

Found a small error with the Human addon pack involving Stormwind citizens.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2021, 06:10:13 pm »

Damn.

Well, it was worth a try :)

It was Smakemupagus, they did release a 'lite' version purely for a non df-hack 44.12 vanilla.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2021, 05:50:34 am »

Found a small error with the Human addon pack involving Stormwind citizens.
Ah, will fix for the next release.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2021, 08:23:14 am »

It will possible to tame animals in adventure mode?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2021, 01:27:31 pm »

Right now you can only claim stray animals if you haven't picked any on embark. Taming wild ones isn't in yet.

DWARFFRAWD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 23, 2021, 03:42:28 am »

is this mod and land of duality mod compatible with 47.05?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #388 on: May 23, 2021, 05:04:59 am »

is this mod and land of duality mod compatible with 47.05?

Should still be compatible, yeah.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2021, 06:08:33 am »

Update - mostly to the Warcraft side of the pack. Added stuff from Chains of Domination - aside from numerous new creatures, it also adds new castes for Brokers, Kyrians, Forsworn, Mawsworn and Necrolords (some are unrelated to the patch, instead being based on concept art, i.e the Forsworn Spirit Killer, Necrolord Blightbag or the Mawsworn Deathchanter - or in the case of the Kyrian Spirit Healers, a creature type that I had no good way of implementing until now).
I've also added War Picks as a mace-type weapon - just a weaponized pickaxe, mostly used by Dwarven sub-races and races that prefer underground life i.e Kobolds or Drogbar.
Lastly, I altered the weapon sets for numerous races, mostly ones from the addons - most of the MK races have had their weapon sets expanded or changed, and same goes for the Alteraci from the Kingdoms of Humanity addon.

I'll be updating my other mods soon enough, got quite a lot of new help files to write down.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27