Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249]

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1297586 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0
« Reply #18720 on: January 28, 2017, 04:54:56 pm »

It doesn't matter which country has the most Muslims. It matters what countries come to mind first when the Trump voter thinks of muslims. They do not think of India or Indonesia, or for that matter Bangladesh or China or the Maldieves. In this way, The alt-right can foment fear and distrust and increase international tensions -- making everyone less safe -- and at the same time projecting the image of strength.

This action makes us less safe and is itself immoral and illegal. There is no justification for it.

there, reality check for ya https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/visa-waiver-program/visa-waiver-program-improvement-and-terrorist-travel-prevention-act-faq

those are not 'the countries Trump only knows to be muslim duhr duhr'.

" on December 18, 2015, the President signed into law the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2016, which includes the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015"

"under the Act, travelers in the following categories are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the VWP [...] Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, or Yemen."

so basically all you said up until now, applies to Obama.

WHOPS
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:58:37 pm by LoSboccacc »

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #18721 on: January 28, 2017, 05:11:32 pm »

At this point the errors in LoSboccacc's arguments are so extreme as to be clearly parody or intentional propoganda. I have no interest in further wasting my time.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #18722 on: January 28, 2017, 05:14:19 pm »

At this point the errors in LoSboccacc's arguments are so extreme as to be clearly parody or intentional propoganda. I have no interest in further wasting my time.

awww so sorry facts upset ya.
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249]