Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 711268 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 04:38:47 pm »

Name: Drake Windfallow
Trait: Martial
Kingdom's boon: Army
Area: South-East

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 04:48:56 pm »

Ok, it's official. I can't not participate in this game now.

Name: Yoe of Duede
Trait:  Charismatic
Kingdom's boon: Happiness
+1

Best suggestion yet!
+1
+1
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 05:30:43 pm »

God damn. I can't decide.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 05:35:08 pm »

Well, we played a hardbitten soldier last time, and we had good fun with that run, but we should try something different.  Why not a smooth talking son-of-a-gun who can spend his money on something other than constant festivals to please the people?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 05:39:58 pm »

You won. Let's hope our first son is wise and both unite the kingdoms through treachery and sweet words.

+1

Best suggestion yet!
+1
+1
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 05:55:29 pm »

Name: Lon Torvin
Trait: Lucky
Kingdom's boon: Economy

HappyPlank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 06:37:33 pm »

Name: Karl of Crescent
Area: North

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2017, 08:44:54 pm »

You won. Let's hope our first son is wise and both unite the kingdoms through treachery and sweet words.

+1

Best suggestion yet!
+1
+1
+1
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:56 pm »

Can't count Culise's vote cuz he chose two apparently? And that's a no-no v;

drake, drake, drake, drake, drake, drake, = 6
karl oxton, = 1
robert,  = 1
yoe, yoe, yoe, yoe, yoe, yoe, yoe, yoe, = 8
lon, = 1
karl of crescent, = 1

Tight competition! Still, there's time to vote.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:35:46 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 11:48:12 pm »

It looks like Culise just chose one option. He just has two quote pyramids for the same option.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2017, 12:44:13 am »

Name: Drake Windfallow
Area: North
+1
+1
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 02:35:38 am »

I'm all for Yoe, until I noticed it was a pun of a name -_-
Which kills the immersion, until I noticed it could be an alias.
Until I noticed the place name making the pun. :V

Well, we played a hardbitten soldier last time, and we had good fun with that run, but we should try something different.  Why not a smooth talking son-of-a-gun who can spend his money on something other than constant festivals to please the people?
Why Draig. WHYYYY D:

+1 to Yoe.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 03:12:43 am »

Yoe of Duede is an absolutely amazing idea.

+1 to the mighty Yoe!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 03:59:11 am »

Hell yes.

+1 to Yoe!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:32 am »

Well, we have a clear winner.

~~Northern Turmoil (985 AD - 1070s AD)~~

...and the Northern Turmoil, as my own peoples came to call it, was a time of great strife; soon after collapse of Grand Duchy of Tven, Atredh and Eón of of Dahnia fell in battles against Agaresians; meanwhile, a mighty war saw Lametanians and Ceodwells overtax and overwork their peoples, who rebelled, throwing their lots with local noblemen (or dwarves). The Dahnians soon descended into civil war, with three of Eón's sons vying for crown, until the Agaresians killed one of them and the other two had to form an union to survive.

The Union of Brothers happened in 1013 AD, and it was thought it would bring stability into region, but the Albions (people of Alba) began raiding the salt coasts in large numbers, using their swift Serpentboats, and the strained Kingdom of Dahnia soon fell into a hole it couldn't get up from. This caused many southern lands of Dahnia to rebel and alike their neighbours, fragment into petty kingdoms that would wage war amongst themselves for next five decades, with the impoverished Kiwis in the west and Kashites in the east doing little to profit from these wars.

It was this era of strife and instability that religion became once more dominant, and the recent arrival of Path of Alldivine warrior-priests shook the traditional faiths. A notion started by a ex-soldier turned philosopher, the Alldivines saw all various deities of various pantheons as 'concepts' that were divine and worthy of praise no matter their origin, and their self-discipline and emphasis on physical training and teaching of self-defense made them popular targets for families to turn their sights to. In span of decades, the Cloisters of Alldivinity sprung up across the plains from Felonsein to Hel, large settlements providing for and guarded by the Warrior-Priests.

By the late 1060s the fragmented kingdoms began to be united; by sword and torch, of course, some gaining as much as lands equal to a Kingdom of Luathbas in size, or greater, yet a united land under rule of one man seemed but a dream of the past...

"Before and After the Millenial" Chapter 15, by Cunn Ingwulf, Historian of the Kings of Hel

1076 AD

Victory! The foul Dumdum of Methiant has been slain by you and your fellow conspirators. The victims of the tyrant has been avenged, and your fellow conspirators chose you, Yoe of Duede, as the next King of Methiant! You're known amongst them as a charming, charismatic fellow, well suited to be a politician.

Here comes the youthful Advisor, with the proper instruments of administration in these parts: Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

Happiness: 5
Population: 3
Economy: 3
Army: 3

You're not sure what all those mean, and the Advisor is babbling poetically about these numbers. Oh well!

"Sire, our greatest asset is the silver mines in the northeast, lodged between the dwarven fortress of Zasitost and the Kashite Mountains, but these were always object of desire for many local rulers."

1076 AD, Spring

You have a visitor! It is the envoy from the local Cloister of Alldivines, Battlebrother Angst, who wishes to annoint you with holy oils of Alldivines and also talk business about possible additions of Battlebrothers into your Army.

A) Feh! I'm not gonna pour money into the coffers of Alldivines. I can do better than that!
B) Fine, let him in, the Cloisters of Alldivines can be useful allies after all.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:06:05 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1087