Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 719451 times)

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #9510 on: April 03, 2018, 02:47:23 pm »

Elective Succesion

---

Why is there's no option to shove the army into the Orcworld for exploration?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: April 03, 2018, 02:47:49 pm »

You decide to introduce Elective Succession Laws! The court now has a year to review and formalize the whole thing. But you gave word, and your word shall be honored (hopefully)!

1160 AD, Spring

News come from other side of Rainbow Lizard Mountains; few settlements have been founded and already gold ore is being dug out for processing.

Silver arrives - from Eldrican!

"King Tetan I sends his regards and thanks the magnificent Emperor Cyl for his patience and magnaminosity."

A) "We accept the silver nobly and graciously. Tetan be praised for his honorable conduct!"
B) "King Tetan should speed things up; I'm losing patience, and I do not look upon unkept deals favorably!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: April 03, 2018, 02:49:11 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: April 03, 2018, 02:49:42 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: April 03, 2018, 02:50:00 pm »

A Well he did eventually get around to honoring the deal. I'm actually kinda surprised. Most NPC nation seem to like to screw us over when it comes to deals.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: April 03, 2018, 02:50:12 pm »

A

Somebody's clearly been paying attention to our Army score.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: April 03, 2018, 02:50:52 pm »

...Damn.

Well. A. May as well not be an asshole about it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: April 03, 2018, 02:51:43 pm »

A

Ah well, an excuse for war will find us soon enough. Standing armies do not remain idle for long.

Hotfire90

« Reply #9518 on: April 03, 2018, 02:51:58 pm »

A

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: April 03, 2018, 02:55:30 pm »

Honestly, I kind of like that our army is superior, but idle. We have the means of protecting our country from all challengers and our wealth is finally being sustained; so ideally, this would be where we enter our Golden Age and start focusing on the finer things of life; like wine, art, and science.

Our son gets it!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: April 03, 2018, 02:56:23 pm »

Prophet, I respectfully think you're bonkers. Methiant is larger and more prosperous than Luathbas. Let that worthy name lie snugly in the glory of its history.

And, we might recall that Erik politely declined. "I'll consider it," is diplomatic speech for "There are too many traditionalists." Given our army, I think we have a better shot at rescuing him from his nobles than he us from ours.

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: April 03, 2018, 02:59:52 pm »

You accept the silver, and praise King Tetan for honoring his word.

"There's also one more thing." The envoy says, seemingly happy that you agreed to take the silver. "King Tetan's wife, Aisalia, has borne him his first daughter, Irvalina. He has been keeping a close eye on Methiant and learned that current heir to the throne, Eivan, has two sons to spare. Therefore he proposes that Irvalina and the younger one, Hein, be arranged for marriage, of course fifteen or so years from now, when they're both mature for the wedding oath."

A) "I will let Eivan decide."
B) "Eivan's second son? Surely Bjern, his firstborn, is better match!"
C) "I accept!"
D) "Thank you for the offer, but no."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:02:07 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: April 03, 2018, 03:01:42 pm »

Prophet, I respectfully think you're bonkers. Methiant is larger and more prosperous than Luathbas. Let that worthy name lie snugly in the glory of its history.

And, we might recall that Erik politely declined. "I'll consider it," is diplomatic speech for "There are too many traditionalists." Given our army, I think we have a better shot at rescuing him from his nobles than he us from ours.

A

We rolled a 6 to make King Erik 'consider it'. I'd like to think that means he is actively working towards unification. And while I agree Methiant > Luathbas, I'm more than happy to play along with Prophet's bonkers dream if it means he plays along with my bonkers dream of peaceful unification.

---

Oh hey. Hapsen ninja'd me with an update. I couldn't care about this either way, so A

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: April 03, 2018, 03:03:42 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #9524 on: April 03, 2018, 03:03:48 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 1087