Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Necromancers Permanently Exhausted by Squad Training?  (Read 2178 times)

CaptainMuscles

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Necromancers Permanently Exhausted by Squad Training?
« on: July 27, 2020, 10:17:11 pm »

This is my first time in a while having necromancer immigrants. I noticed my three necros were gaining skills at an abysmally slow rate when training alone in a squad. Eventually I checked up on them and noticed that all three were "Tired". Being tired also kept them from fulfilling needs as they couldn't seem to finish prayer actions unless I used gui/gm-editor to set their exhaustion counter to 0. This was also affecting a vampire made using a custom interaction. I imagine it was because he had NO_EXERT, but I did NOT give him the NOT_LIVING tag. The necromancers were not modded - just regular generated types. After resetting everyone's exhaustion counters manually, the vampire and two necros still in a squad became tired again right away, but the necro hanging out in the temple did not.

Anyway, I guess I'm wondering if this is a known issue because I can't find anything about it.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?