Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Random RPG Club  (Read 656 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Random RPG Club
« on: July 06, 2022, 04:36:41 pm »

I'm not sure I'm in the right sub-forum for this, but I want to play some table-top games over Discord.
The idea behind Random RPG Club is that we play one of the hundreds of "physical games" that come in itch.io bundles. This will usually involve playing a game once and then moving on to a new one next week.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Random RPG Club
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 04:44:22 pm »

Hm, probably more traditionally a Play with Your Buddies topic, but since some of your intended audience is here, it makes sense.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 06:02:30 am »

I’d be interested. How should I start? Provide my discord id or something?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 10:40:51 am »

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 01:00:13 pm »

Mission Success!

And much more importantly, my character survived.  And earns Lone Survivor bonus XP!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 01:59:26 am »

One day left to support our sisters in America, and get over 1100 games. (Joining our discord server is not time-limited, but we will be playing games from this bundle.)