Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48

Author Topic: Waterlures - A Capybara Man Fortress & Adventure [DF 0.47.05]  (Read 68539 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Waterlures - A Capybara Man Fortress (Succession Game)
« Reply #435 on: January 15, 2023, 04:45:57 am »

Things seem to be leading up to interesting things happening in the future, hopefully they won't effect waterlures to much.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 15, 2023, 10:30:06 am »

Meanwhile, the Black Mamba man assassin takes action against General Bridgestone. A fearsome and well-known saboteur, that one.

It's nice to read these reports of what actually happened. Waiting to see what'll be the full consequences of the mayhem caused by the group.

Our horrid tyrant blessed good king Sĺkzul is clearly up to something big...

Indeed, enjoying the prospectors team story. Interested to see where it goes and adds the potential for them to pop up later in the world. The spongemen were a comedic surprise, they aren't exactly fearsome.

I wonder how the capys are doing, what the next generation will do.

I got a good reason to read/skim bits and pieces of De Re Metallica for the prospectors' story. It's fun to try to mix some historical mining/prospecting stuff with some fantasy dwarf things.

I think that was the first time I've ever actually encountered any spongemen in the game. Was a bit of a WTF moment, haha.

Hopefully we'll get back to the capies this turn, but that depends on how things will go with Suwu and co.

Things seem to be leading up to interesting things happening in the future, hopefully they won't effect waterlures to much.

Sometimes even peaceful hamlets might be dragged into the turmoil of the larger world... Though, let's hope that won't be the case this time!

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 15, 2023, 08:58:19 pm »

Part III:
A Mining Outpost Rises

23rd of Slate, 371

“Now then, this is where we shall start,” Ral said as she looked at the bare slope of fine-grained, light grey stone. “Edëm, you are to start quarrying the stone and turn it into blocks for building. Tulon, you go and take a closer look at what vegetables these bamboo-laden forests have to offer.”

She turned to look at the group and directed her gaze at the jaguar man, “And you, Rith, you will fell those trees over there.” She pointed at the tall, thick trunked trees, which grew a-plenty in the Forest of Constructing.

“Which ones should I choose?”, Rith asked Ral, not sure what trees the dwarf meant.

“All of them,” Ral answered, making a wide sweeping gesture from left to right, “Cut them all down. We will be needing plenty of lumber. These trees will finally be put to good use.”

By the time night fell upon them, Edëm, with the help and supervision of Ral, had managed to carve out quite a sizeable quarry. Some of the rhyolite stone had been cut into blocks, ready for building work. Rith had felled many a mighty tree and there was plenty of timber to be used for a variety of purposes.

And Tulon, well, she had not found much to eat in the thicket -- it was still mid-spring, after all. But come summer and autumn, the wild plants would provide an abundance of berry, bean and grain.

Ral, sitting at the fire, was still a bit grumpy from her altercation with Edëm, but the worst of her anger from earlier in the day had subsided. Working at the quarry and cutting the stone had made her satisfied and put her mind at ease.

“Our first task in the morning will be getting a roof over our heads,” she addressed her underlings, “Fortunately Ôsed has granted us mostly with fair weather this far. But what is certain is that such fortune will not last. Eventually we will face rain and cold and all the worst the Rabbit has to offer from the skies above.”

“Aye,” Edëm replied, “I would prefer a good, well-carved hole in the rock of the mountain. At least there the Silvery Mines keeps the mischievious Long-Ears in check. But any walls and roof will make me satisfied, as long as we can be sheltered from her whimsical nature.”

“So  true, so true,” Tulon nodded in agreement as she nibbled on a leaf of red spinach she had foraged, “I heard from some merchants who had been to that Waterlures place that the queer folk there are particularly fond of the Rabbit. That they worship not proper gods like Likot. Nor the Silvery Mines.”

“Indeed,” Ral turned her attention to Tulon, “It is as if they have forgotten where they come from and who lifted them up from their wild, savage state of constant struggle, gave them civilization with all its benefits and wonders, and last, but not least, gave their existence a purpose.”

The others murmured in agreement.

“And what did they do in return?”, Ral's tone turned sour, “They used the good will of King Sĺkzul for their own gain! All the promises of building a new settlement for the glory of Ustuth Ďdath were but empty words. Trickery. Lies. Deceit.”

“Aye,” Edëm replied. He too was beginning to fume over the subject, “It is something one would expect from those who hold the Rabbit so close to their black hearts!”

24th of Slate, 371

By the end of the following day more trees had been felled, Edëm and Ral had carved more blocks from the quarried rhyolite, and the foundations of the ground floor of their main building had been laid.

Ral was feeling good and satisfied at the progress she and her underlings had made. Within a few days, or perhaps a week or longer, they would spend their evenings and nights in a proper, dwarf-built structure made of stone and timber.

Work hadn't gone without problems, however.

The forests of these lands were teeming with savage creatures: giant cardinals, giant coati and lurking in the waters of Swayedcrypt were alligators, as had been noticed but moments ago when one such being had attacked Edëm near the river bank.

Fortunately the follower of the Old Ways was swift with pick and good in keeping his wits in face of danger: the alligator had soon found out it had chosen its prey poorly, and paid with its life for such a mistake.

“You know,” Edëm began after finishing chewing on a piece of particularly tough alligator meat, “What I'd really need is a large tankard of good dwarven ale to wash down the taste of this one. And the dust of the day. I feel like it's hard to keep good focus without a slight buzz in the head. Why, within a few days I probably can not even move if I don't get some ale!”

“Oh, come now,” Ral let out a small chuckle, “Surely you exaggerate. I too would love a pint or four, but it'll take more than a few days without that until I won't be able to function at all!”

“Speak for yourself,” Tulon grumbled, “You just had ale this morning from your own stash. And didn't care to share any with us who have been going without for more than a couple days,”

“Well, it was the last of it,” Ral replied, feeling slightly offended, “Besides, it is not my fault you didn't bring any along with you despite me explicitly stating to do so. And if someone here needs to keep their focus, it is me, your head of expedition and foreman.”

Rith stepped away from the bickering dwarves and walked to look to the east.

He had lived for many a year among the dwarves of Ustuth Ďdath, yet he still did not understand their love and need for stronger beverages. When around drunken dwarves, he felt like an outsider. And the drunker the game, the more so he felt. He did enjoy drinking, of course. Why, otherwise it would be unbearable to be around the bearded ones exhaling alcoholic fumes when they opened their mouths, their halls reeking of old, soured wine!

Feeling like an outsider made him uncomfortable. To be frank, he was very jealous of the dwarves and their ways. He wished he could be like one, yet no matter how he tried, he was still seen as but a jaguar man come from the wilds.

4th of Felsite, 371

A little over a week passed.

It was a fine, clear morning of late spring as Ral stood in front of the building, her hands on her hips as she eyed the structure.

The walls of the ground floor were made of stone and would house her office as a foreman, a workshop for masonry and a common area, and last, a separate space where Tulon would set up a brewery. For the dwarves very much desired for the refreshing taste of wine and beer.

The rest of the floors were made of wood and would serve as their personal quarters, storage space and what-not.

However, work was not yet done: the doorways needed doors, rooms needed furnishing and the balcony needed railing.

Ral stepped away from the building and walked to the four wooden poles arranged to mark the corners of a rectangle. She pointed to the center of them.

“This is where we will begin digging proper,” she addressed the others were gathered in a tight bunch to listen to her plans, “Once furnishing of our new miners' hall is completed, Edëm will begin to channel a shaft. Straight down into the earth.”

She cleared her throat and gathered her thoughts before continuing, “Rith, you will need to fell more trees. For I expect us to hit damp soil and we must be prepared to seal and support the shaft so no water is discharged into it. Tulon, you can set up your brewery in the meanwhile.”

Ral looked at Tulon who appeared to be in a sour mood this day. No wonder, for her clothes must still be moist and damp from the previous day's rain.

“Also, Tulon,” Ral continued, “Be ready at a moments notice to put your knowledge in the art of engineering to use. If things go awry, we might need pumps to drain the worst of the leakage from the shaft.”

“Let us pray Likot and the Silvery Mines that no such thing happens,” Tulon replied with a dejected look on her face, “I have had enough of this wetness and pumping water up from a straight shaft is no meager undertaking. I should point out that with what we have here, I am ill equipped to build such devices!”

“Well,” Ral dismissed Tulon's complaints, “You better make sure that you are prepared by the time such pumps might be needed. That is precisely why you were hired for this job. And need I remind you of the contract of servitude you signed?”

Tulon was about to object, but she stayed silent and kept her grievances to herself.

5th of Felsite, 371

Work was completed by the time night fell the following day.

Once again, Ral was pleased on their progress. All the foundations and basic necessities for this mining venture were now behind them and work proper could finally begin.

The entries to the ground floor were on the north side, opposite of where the mine shaft was to be dug.

The left side had a office for Ral, who would be the foreman and superintendent of this operation. The right side housed the common area with tables and benches, and a second working place for masonry in case of foul weather.

On the south side, separate from the main space, was Tulon's brewery. Once they had something brewable at hand, they would be quenching their thirst with ale not river water.

The first floor had rooms for Tulon, Rith and Edëm on the right wing, and on the left was a space reserved as a secondary office in case they would nead an accountant at some point.

The second floor had a room for Ral in the left wing. It was more spacious than the others, but that was only proper for Ral was the head of this expedition.

The right wing contained a crafting and carpentry are, with some space reserved for storage.

Finally, the attic: it was spacious and had much room to store equipment and what-not. It could also be used as lodging, if they would receive unexpected visitors and needed to provide shelter.

Tulon fiddled with a masterfully made drinking horn made from the horn of a mountain goat. It was one of her most prized possessions.

“Ĺkumral,” she muttered her thoughts aloud as she looked at the horn.

“I beg your pardon?”, Ral said from next to her.

“Oh nothing,” Tulon raised her eyes to meet Ral's stare, “I just thought that I'd give it a name. Ĺkumral. Catchsilver.”

“But why?”, Rith asked from the opposite side, “Why'd you give a horn from an animal a name? And a name that has nothing to do with it?”

“Oh, on the contrary,” Tulon answered as she put the horn on the table, “This horn will serve me many a drink during our time here. And those drinks will help us stay strong and healthy, to be able to work hard and industriously. And to help us catch wealth. Hence the name. Catchsilver. Get it?”

“Uh, right,” Rith replied, ever the more confused of the ways of dwarves.

“Well, let's hope the name will bring us good fortune then,” Ral said, “For tomorrow we strike the earth.”

“Aye!”, Edëm bellowed, “Tomorrow we'll be finding riches! Mark my words, the tingling in my beard has been strongest where the shaft will be dug. Tomorrow we'll see the power of the Old Ways!”

=====

Didn't get as far as I hoped today, but we're almost there! I think I'll get this side story done tomorrow or the day after (depending on other so-called "life stuff").

Took some retries at first with advfort since I botched some stuff, but that was more my fault than that of the script. But I finally got a hang of it, and damn, does it add to the adventurer camp experience. (Highly recommend trying it out, but remember to take backups just in case!)

While I was first a bit unsure if this prospecting group would be a good addition and be just another distraction from the "main" things, I think I'm starting to get a better feel for the other denizens of Ustuth Ďdath than just the capies... Who now seem to have quite the differing view on the world and things.

Perhaps their beliefs about Ôsed turn out to be heretical in the end? At least this group of dwarves doesn't appear to think so fondly of the Rabbit in the Sky...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2023, 05:34:47 am »

I really like the way you make the houses in this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2023, 11:14:36 am »

I really like the way you make the houses in this.

Thanks!

It's something what I really enjoy doing in DF. I really love the system how constructions are made. That you have to plan the stuff and do it in a certain order. And that it takes time and you can't just slap the stuff there and press build like in many games. Makes it feel like there's actually construction work being done.

(Just afraid it'll change to something simpler in the future, since it's something people constantly complain about.)

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2023, 08:44:06 pm »

Part IV:
The Earth Is Struck

6th of Felsite, 371

As the sun rose the following morning, the dwarves and the jaguar man gathered at the spot where the mine shaft would be dug. Edëm stepped towards the center holding his steel pick ready.

He put his pick against his chest, clutching it tightly with both hands and pressed his forehead on its head as he recited a prayer, “Almighty, eternal, and just Gods of the Rock, give to us to do for Thee what is pleasing to Thee. Let the Silvery Mines purify my pickaxe, kindle its head, so that we may be guided to the bounty of the Golden Rock and Likot, and please Limul with abundance, and sing praise and glory in all Thy names!”

“Praise and glory in all Thy names!”, Ral, Tulon and Rith chanted in unison as Edëm swung his pick.

As Ral had expected, the soil carried groundwater with it. It was, however, deeper than she anticipated, and it was discharged from the earth in but a slow trickle.

“Water!”, Edëm yelled up from the bottom of the shaft, “The soil be damp here!”

“Tulon, Rith, fetch the timber!”, Ral shouted out orders, “We best seal the flow before it gets all muddy down there!”

And soon the walls were sealed with sturdy logs of sand pear wood.

Digging could continue for now, but it was to be expected that the dampness continued further down, deep all the way to the bedrock.

“Stone!”, Edëm yelled up from the shaft once again, “I've hit stone!”

He put his hand against the grainy rock. It was damp and wet, a trickle of water making it glisten slightly when the little light that came down the shaft struck it.

“But it's wet still!”, he continued yelling up. He then sniffed his palm and licked it. It smelled musty and tasted like soil, “And there's no smell nor taste of juices in it yet!”

It was then when he noticed that the rhyolite walls bore clusters of yellowish brown crystalline rock, “But there's a small amount of zircon in the stone! Praised be Likot and Limul!”

13th of Felsite, 371

A week flew by swiftly and much more had been accomplished.

Tulon was at her brewery crushing grain and readying it for brewing. Despite the early time of the year, she had managed to find some spelt in the wilds. She had finished a few batches and as the day drew to a close, she was eager to join the others at the mess hall for a sampling of the beer.

Edëm was busy at work in the mine shaft, digging exploratory tunnels in each cardinal direction. But despite the ever stronger tingling sensation he swore he felt in his beard hair, he had only struck a few clusters of brown zircon -- hardly the most precious of gems and certainly not something to please Limul with.

'Well, no precious metals, but at least my skill with the pick is improving,' Edëm thought and was content despite not finding what he wished for. 'Eventually the Golden Rock will guide my pick to strike ironstone. Of that I am sure.'

Ral was finishing her work at their newest building, erected next to the mine shaft. It contained yet another workshop for a miner and since they had found gems, a place where jewelry could be practiced. And that was what Ral had been doing for most of the day: cutting the zircons into cabochons of various shapes.

Rith was just up the slope north of the new building at one of the shrines they had built for the Golden Rock, Limul and the Silvery Mines. His day had been more relaxed than what the others had, but it was only fair, for he had been hard at work first felling trees and then doing much of the construction work.

“...Finally, grant that ours may be a blessed venture into the deeps, that the rock formed from Ôsed's droppings bear a bountiful amount of your grain, that of which we may thaw ingots worthy of the Golden Rock, and that we may forge goods worthy of Limul's Treasury,” he concluded his prayer.

The four prospectors sat around the tables. It was late night already and it had been a long day at work. Ral had put several cut brown zircons on the table for the others to see.

“These are hardly what the baron desires,” she said with a slight sigh, “They are worth but a paltry sum, not even enough to buy a bag of grain. ”

“Worry not Ral,” Edëm answered with confidence, “We have but scratched the surface of what the Silvery Mines has to offer. These are but an early appetizer, I say. I know for certain that my keen pick will strike true deeper down. Hit a glorious vein of precious metals. Silver, iron and, most likely, even gold.

Ral looked at the gleamy-eyed dwarf and raised her brow, “Of that you are certain? How can you say such a thing? Oh, never mind. I know the answer. The 'Old Ways' will prove to be true...”

“Why yes,” Edëm said, slightly taken aback, “Of course they'll prove to be true! The tricks of the Rabbit do not hold sway beneath the earth. The Silvery Mines will grant us what we-- No, what the baron and the King desire.”

“For once, I pray you are right,” Ral said, not at all so confident of their success, “We have one year and a season time to strike true... Come next year's autumn, we need to have something of value to show our lieges.”

“And if we don't?”, Tulon asked, though she knew the answer to her question, “What then happens?”

“You know very well, Tulon,” Ral turned to the brewer, “I will be the one to take the brunt of it, for it is I who am responsible for this venture to be one of great success. You all remember that when I am the one being sent to meet the hammerer. Just pray that one hammering is enough to satisfy our lords and good King Sĺkzul, that you get away with a mere scolding or flogging.”

“In case of such events,” the jaguar man joined in, “We could head into the wilds. Avoid the whole situation by disappearing...”

“What you say is treason,” Ral snapped, “Speak not such things at my table no more! And it would be not only treason against our King and Country, it would be heresy against the gods. For our lords are their instrument, their voice in the Eternal Dimensions. Do not speak treason. Ever again. Understood?”

The jaguar man went silent.

“Understood, ma'am Curlrock,” he replied with a humbled and ashamed voice.

Ral put the vellum scroll on her table and pulled out another sheet of parchment. She gnawed absent-mindedly on the feather of her quill pen as she thought of what to write in her journal. She was satisfied after finishing 'The Secret of Tempests', an essay she had been writing in the evenings before sleep. Maybe it wasn't of the best of quality and it lacked coherence and a particular subject, but for a first essay it surely was better than average.

Or at least so she thought.

“The Fourteenth of Felsite in the Three Hundred Seventy-Oneth Year of the Prince's Reckoning,

I, Ral Curlrocks of Ustuth Ďdath proper, am pleased at how our work for the benefit of our generous baron Stukos Matchedsabres and His Majesty the Unaging King Sĺkzul Cudgeltapers (blessed be his Name!) is going.

Day after day we unearth magnificent riches that the gods have gifted us and sealed into the very rock of the earth for us to discover. Day after day we near the desired and much needed riches in form of minerals carrying iron and other precious metals of the Golden Rock. I am certai of it, though we have yet merely but zircons of the brown variety to show.

The workers have been diligent and efficient, as was desired. And not only that: they are of the utmost respectful and loyal kind with nary a complaint heard thus far! I am pleased with their skill with pick, axe and still.

The gods have favored us this far, and we have erected three shrines in honor of the Four of Stone: the Silvery Mines, the Golden Rock and Limul each have a place for worship here. Only Likot of the Four has not a shrine as of yet. And we have yet to build shrines for the Prince and Mestthos, too. Even the Rabbit will get her own, eventually, for she has refrained from her mischief and the weather she has offered us has been mostly fair, not dreary.

I have chosen to name our mining outpost 'Rivermine', and our main hall is now known as 'The Competitive Rock'. For the name of our group, after careful and long deliberation, I chose 'The Banner of Gods' -- for when we seek to honor our liege, we honor the gods. And not only do we honor them: we carry their banner wherever we stride with the utmost of pride and loyalty.

I expect us to strike true any day now. My dear Edëm is skilled with pick, and guided by my knowledge of the lay of stone and vein, he will surely soon present ironstone, or perhaps even gold, for us to admire. By the time autumn arrives a year and a season from now, we will certainly have a plethora of riches to be sent back to the Mountainhome.

With these words I withdraw for the night.

May the grace of the gods keep smiling upon us as brightly as the radiance of our good King Sĺkzul does -- praised by his Eternal Reign!”

Spoiler: Rivermine (Stonesense) (click to show/hide)

...And for comparison, the area before being ravaged by the dwarves:

=====

So, I think that concludes the chapter of founding this mining outpost.

Next up it's time to head and see how Suwu and the White Fountains are doing in the north. Perhaps they have found some means or ideas how to rid the world of the slabs?

I'll try to get an update up tomorrow, but it might be that I won't get enough stuff written since I have to do other things too and re-orient myself to the proper mindset. Also, might need to refresh my memory be re-reading the latest chapter of their adventures (damn my crappy memory).

Here's the save if someone wants to take a peek at Legends or the world:
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=16358

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 16, 2023, 10:06:51 pm »

do you post process the stonesense images at all, besides the titling? I keep thinking they would make wonderful posters. The 3-D perspective is awesome...

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2023, 10:17:41 pm »

I just cut away all the empty parts (and often the underground parts) from the screenshot, then slap them on a background, which are from some templates/textures from the web (with some color & brightness/contrast/saturation adjustments). Not really much work on my part.

But the Stonesense visuals like trees, colors and what-not don't get touched.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 17, 2023, 04:52:05 am »

(Just afraid it'll change to something simpler in the future, since it's something people constantly complain about.)
I hope they don't because that kind of stuff would ruin the game, if they complain then let them they can go play all the other easy games.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2023, 11:36:43 pm »

So, no update today and tomorrow is unsure. I'm still trying to re-orient to the Suwu mood and re-read their latest adventures. Seems like my RP mood got a bit lost during the break and concentrating on modding stuff, but I'll eventually get it back!

I did however do some Waterlures related stuff: continuing a bit of a "timeskip" and used that time to go to Lonecanyons (the camp Edu founded halfway between Inkedwhims and Waterlures) and do some advfort building stuff. Figured that since it's been around several decades and some random dwarf lord has claimed it, it'd make sense that it's not just one small wood hovel anymore.

So, it there's no proper update tomorrow, maybe I'll just post some screenshots of what the place looks like now, if you folk want?

Also, I've been thinking that once Waterlures reaches 50 years (that's 4 ingame years from now), I'd like to build small "hamlets" in the near vicinity. This'd be done with adventure mode and founding camps next to the place. It's something I've actually wanted to try out in DF, but never stuck with the same game/world for long enough. Thoughts? (Of course, given the latest happenings in the world, we'll see what the situation in Waterlures is at that point...)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2023, 02:40:56 am »

I'd like to see pictures of the updated lonecanyons, and the sound of making little hamlets around waterlures sounds pretty cool I say go for it.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2023, 06:34:45 pm »

Ok, so no proper update, but here are the screenshots from Lonecanyons as promised:

Tetóthtobul - Lonecanyons

Lonecanyons is located between Waterlures and Inkedwhims in the Ochre Hills, a temperate untamed shrubland, next to a deep ravine and waterfall where two streams join the river Touchy Guts.

It was founded by Edu in 331 as was the wish of Baroness Kasat when they journeyed towards Waterlures with a group of migrants from the capital.

Nine years later, in 340, a dwarf named Thob Praisedglazes settled in the hut. And nine years after that, in 349, Thob declared himself the Lord of Lonecanyons, ruling from the Ochre Hatchet over the land. He continues to be lord to this day, and lives there with his wife Kol Tombsnights, who he married in the year 351.

It is pleasing to know that he is a worshipper of Ôsed, the Rabbit in the Sky, and not one of the Prince's faithful.

The ground level of the keep and fortifications.

Three gateways lead to the main courtyard from the north, east and south. A simple, small shrine dedicated to the Rabbit is on the eastern side of the dolomite paved courtyard.

A fourth, smaller gateway enters the keep grounds from the northwest with its own smaller courtyard. Between the two courtyards is the keep proper.

A view of the area from the southeast.

...And to get a better picture, another one from the opposite direction:

There is still plenty of space for expansion. Perhaps one day a small hamlet will grow around Lonecanyons? Time will tell what happens to this place that has gone relatively unnoticed despite its strategic location...

=====

I think I'm getting into some kind of writing & playing mood for the Suwu sessions. Got already started with it and have some plans on how to go forward.

I might end up rushing this part (though I'll try to avoid it), since I don't want it to take too much time and I think it has to be done before returning to do actual Waterlures stuff. Hope it won't end up being a complete disappointment/disaster/flop.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 19, 2023, 12:37:02 am »

wow. beautiful work on that canyon keep!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 19, 2023, 03:52:33 am »

Beautiful work as always, is that blue stuff inside water or something else?

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2023, 04:19:00 am »

A site worthy of a baron.
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48