Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 28517 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 1, start!
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2024, 11:09:02 pm »

Qua, are you ready for me to claim I think you're vanilla town?  Why or why not?
It wouldn't be a relevant claim this early. I love your enthusiasm, but a polite request to please give scum a chance to talk before you answer this. ;)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2024, 11:09:24 pm »

@Fallacy: In this setup, scum is required to claim Vanilla Town, as you clearly stated. Your claim convinces me not.

@Imp: I would take sofanthiel into a Private chat and Daykill CrystalizeMire

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2024, 11:13:56 pm »

@Fallacy: In this setup, scum is required to claim Vanilla Town, as you clearly stated. Your claim convinces me not.

Your convincement is irrelevant, as I am in fact vanilla town.

I cannot help it. I can hardly believe it. But I am, in fact, vanilla town.

In fact, I bet you are vanilla town too.

In fact, we might all be vanilla town.

In fact, God might be vanilla town.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2024, 11:17:50 pm »

I forgot to mention, you are always allowed to ask questions. Let's put them in, ah, cyan text because I like it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2024, 11:19:20 pm »

I forgot to mention, you are always allowed to ask questions. Let's put them in, ah, cyan text because I like it.

Are we allowed to know if there are already scum among us, besides that foul Tric of Magic that we cannot eliminate yet?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2024, 11:19:37 pm »

Is God vanilla town?

What happens if a player votes TricMagic?

I would like to reiterate that I am vanilla town.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2024, 11:21:52 pm »

EuchreJack, any chance you'll reconsider that slide idea?  You've got a nice role there, sure would be a shame if something happened to it before night even came.

???
Imp, you seem to know a bit more than I.  For all I can tell, I am a Vanilla Town(ie). My role consists of voting during the day, and seeing if I survive the night to vote someone else the next day.  I can't see anything worth keeping, so if you're threatening to banish my role, go right ahead.
And while getting voted out twice in a row on Day 1 as town would suck, I'll get over it.
I've also changed my mind: If I could drag anyone into a private chat for a mandatory 2 hour conversation, I'd drag YOU in with me, so I could train you up a bit.  Someone needs to straighten you out, and I can't trust anyone else to do so at this very beginning of a game.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2024, 11:23:24 pm »

Is it possible to use a color that is either easier to read or does not require me to remember the color cyan and how to add it to text?  :'(

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2024, 11:23:42 pm »

We are all vanilla town, aren't we?
Generic Arms Race.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2024, 11:26:04 pm »

Are we allowed to know if there are already scum among us, besides that foul Tric of Magic that we cannot eliminate yet?
Well, it is a mafia game. I didn't say it here, but once, I said this:
Winning still means playing mafia, but... well, I promise it is a very normal game. You can trust me.
and that's still true!

Is God vanilla town?

What happens if a player votes TricMagic?

1) I also said this:
may God have mercy on your souls, except your God will be me, and I won't.
so probably not.

2) Nothing. You may as well vote for the wallpaper.

Is it possible to use a color that is either easier to read or does not require me to remember the color cyan and how to add it to text?  :'(
You can use any color you want! It's just that I may not respond if you do.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2024, 11:30:54 pm »

@Imp: I would take sofanthiel into a Private chat and Daykill CrystalizeMire

Neat.  Why though, for each?

EuchreJack, any chance you'll reconsider that slide idea?  You've got a nice role there, sure would be a shame if something happened to it before night even came.

???
Imp, you seem to know a bit more than I.  For all I can tell, I am a Vanilla Town(ie). My role consists of voting during the day, and seeing if I survive the night to vote someone else the next day.  I can't see anything worth keeping, so if you're threatening to banish my role, go right ahead.
And while getting voted out twice in a row on Day 1 as town would suck, I'll get over it.
I've also changed my mind: If I could drag anyone into a private chat for a mandatory 2 hour conversation, I'd drag YOU in with me, so I could train you up a bit.  Someone needs to straighten you out, and I can't trust anyone else to do so at this very beginning of a game.

I know I have a lingering fondness for Fal that I'm desperately trying to shake, because if they're scum, I gotta handle that and handle it well :(  Shoot the dog, shoot the dog, nooo, whaaaaa.

Other than that, nope, I don't know nuthin', cept I know I'm vanilla town, and I know to use cyan for some questions.  I have a few sneaking suspicions, but that's just because I know Max is currently God and... well, that's gotta be real good, so real and so good it might just overflow.

The threat's about elimination, not some wild role change, but I don't hope you're gone before N1 either.  Still, let's not slide.  You're doing a nice job not sliding so far, though.

Qua, since you don't seem to want me to discuss your town-like qualities yet, did you want me to mark you as scum first?

By all means, please, talk talk!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2024, 11:37:48 pm »

I cannot be scum because I am vanilla town.

I could speculate that conversion is possible, though, but as of yet there's no evidence for that.
Generic Arms Race.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2024, 11:40:05 pm »

@Imp: I think sofanthiel would be more talkative and open in a private chat, which would make them easier to read.
I am unsure of my ability to read CrystalizeMire, nor anyone else's ability to read them, so I would like them eliminated.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2024, 11:44:28 pm »

I cannot be scum because I am vanilla town.

Seems legit.  So, what's three things you plan to achieve before N1, your Vanillin Township-ness?  Presuming you're already established as the vanilla town you seek... which is a way to tunnel, self tunnel, so bleak.  Let's say that's a given, what's next on your agenda?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2024, 11:46:29 pm »

As vanilla town, I want to find any anti-town parties that are among us, which means looking for people that are acting abnormally.

I might not have much idea of how to do that, but I'll figure it out. After all, I am vanilla town.
Generic Arms Race.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 76