Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9423 9424 [9425] 9426 9427 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14523426 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #141360 on: September 24, 2014, 10:22:11 pm »

An always fun piece of equipment is the jeweled dagger +5.  Seemingly ordinary!  Until you stab someone and it begins screaming.
Is it a ruby hilted dagger from Shadar Logoth?
No no, see, that's a dagger with a ruby in the hilt that has an advanced version of the disease Deathsong in it.
...that was a joking reference. It was a joke. You're supposed to be all "haaaa, I understand this reference" and then we internet high five and move on.

Also, minor spoilers. Now I know the dagger has a disease called Deathsong. Whole plot. Ruined.  :P
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141361 on: September 24, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »

Oh man, I keep forgetting who has and hasn't read the series all the way through.  I blame Dwarfy for this.  Or maybe Taw.

Uh.  Instead of a high-five, take this:  (⌐■_■)⌐

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141362 on: September 24, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »

Hippies for today: none.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #141363 on: September 24, 2014, 10:46:03 pm »

Not having any hippies to deal with seems nice.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141364 on: September 24, 2014, 10:47:20 pm »

Oh god I misspelled that...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #141365 on: September 24, 2014, 10:48:21 pm »

Finally got around to making the Spanish Thread~

Now I can go sleep in peace.
G'night!
Yo no hablos espanol, and I don't want to (despite being surounded by it at work and recently at home), so I will not be joining your thread. Neat idea, though. It makes me happy knowing the spoken and written word are becoming more diverse in an area.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141366 on: September 24, 2014, 10:48:57 pm »

G'night!
Yo no hablos espanol, and I don't want to (despite being surounded by it at work and recently at home), so I will not be joining your thread. Neat idea, though. It makes me happy knowing the spoken and written word are becoming more diverse in an area.
I..uh...swear a lot in Spanish when I get frustrated. That count?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141367 on: September 24, 2014, 10:50:30 pm »

G'night!
I..uh...swear a lot in Spanish when I get frustrated. That count?
Silencio senor.  Las palabras no buenas son mala para el discussion.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141368 on: September 24, 2014, 11:04:18 pm »

Let there be cake!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141369 on: September 24, 2014, 11:06:45 pm »

Let there be cake!
And so MZ said "Let there be cake" and there was cake.  And there was much rejoicing around the world.  And MZ saw it and saw it was good.  Then he punched people in the face.

So ends the first chapter of the Tome of Nullity.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #141370 on: September 24, 2014, 11:13:04 pm »

Caveat to AWA: on top of all that, the Homestuck panel is an interactive panel called "oh what a PEACHY gigapause" which sounds lame but last time I went I saw some of the most baller homestuck cosplay so i'm a fair bit excited

I'm a bit more worried that they're combining the bropit (4v4 Lan setup running Halo Reach 24/7, last time I went. Full of super polite and hilarious people, who all smell nice. Also, the room is very well ventilated) with the gameroom (Sweaty otaku assholes who haven't heard of showering or passing the controller off since primary school), but i think I don't mind because jesus these panels

Anime hell, splash free! (I will only attend to make 50% off jokes, trust me), Anime blinded me with SCIENCE, Jojo's posing academy, Real vampires don't sparkle (I'm guessing Rosario and Hellsing), "The abridged series panel," and, of course, MANime.

On top of that, there's all the screenings. Funny story, the last time I went to AWA was sophomore year ~three years ago. I wanted to see - and missed - two screenings: Hellsing X (did not come out for another year and a half) and the Mass Effect anime world premiere (which still hasn't come out). So, safe to say, i'm not missing shiet this year. Kill la Kill, Bayonetta anime (premiere!), Harlock, Space battleship Yamato, Tiger & Bunny, et. all. I might even go to see Pony anthology III, if the audience isn't going to be exactly how I think it is.

We're gonna get there late-ish friday, so i'm a little worried about missing the PEACHY panel, but all in all, I am fucking jazzed for this con.

If anybody else is going, PM me, i'll try and hit you up while i'm there!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141371 on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »

OI! I'm going to a hippy college! My core class is about humans and the environment! Don't talk smack about hippies for a few weeks! I'll be able to join in then!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #141372 on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:59 pm »

The ending to the latest Jerma video.

I'm fucking dying.  Also I don't usually ship but I'm pretty sure I ship those two now.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141373 on: September 24, 2014, 11:32:58 pm »

The ending to the latest Jerma video.

I'm fucking dying.  Also I don't usually ship but I'm pretty sure I ship those two now.
Speaking of that, my friends keep trying to pair me up with various people, and it's getting kind of annoying at this point.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #141374 on: September 24, 2014, 11:33:28 pm »

Today I ran into the worst Mormon ever. Not as in he was a bad person, just as he was really bad at the whole converting thing. I think I might've converted him to worship something else, he was so bad. I normally get in giant debates with them about this stuff but he was just ... it was almost sad that these are the caliber of Mormons nowadays. They used to be kinda convincing, now I just fold their pamphlets into paper airplanes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 9423 9424 [9425] 9426 9427 ... 13311