Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Torasalath (succesion fort)  (Read 8839 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Torasalath (succesion fort)
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2010, 04:13:57 pm »

Right, first thing I noticed here is that there is no defence what so ever.I am going to try to build a butchery and a barracks.The stockpiles need to go inside, the workshops need to go in and A keep needs to be built.

Shredded the newborn puppies and horse foals running around, we need lovely leather armour for the army!

CARP!, I hit some clownite while looking for iron for our new, pretty forges on the same level as the farms, looks like we arn't getting the real king...

??

There really is a keep and a barracks under construction just next to the palace. The Palace is guarded by our might champions. The town is guarded by our mighty champions. Many of them are not naked, but wearing STEEL instead. Most of our recruits are being trained in the barracks under the keep that hasn't been built yet but which I presume someone will build into something cohesive. The recruits are wearing cat leather armors.

The dogs and puppies look really cute sitting on our pavilions above ground. There's a stockpile of blocks and stone next to the wall for later construction needs. Other stockpiles are int he Vault which Ezum is hoarding.

I fear he got the wrong save... >.<
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2010, 05:03:51 pm »

Yep, Just realised I got the wrong save, just skip me and sign me up for a turn at a later stage...

EDIT: Again, I would rather just leave it until the next available turn.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:44:30 am by Supercharazad »

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2010, 03:45:20 am »

Here's the game so far without turn skippings.

1.Omegastick Done year 301
3.Haspen Done year 302
5.Ajar Done years 302-307 (303, 304, 305, 306, 307) (those that would have been otherwise been not played because of skipping)

Most Recent Save file:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1868
Map view:
http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8042-greatestbolts-torasalath
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]