Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Easiest Titan Fight Ever  (Read 3012 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: The Easiest Titan Fight Ever
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 07:00:34 am »

Hello i'm new to mods and such you guys seem to play a mod that lets you fight titans or something, the   i'm sick of killing hydras they got easy and my companions always steal my kills somehow when i do a deadly strike some moron finishes hydra off. What mod works with this version and what'S the coolest mod and where do i get it please?
Titans are in the game as normal, no mod required. It's just entirely random whether any survive world gen and whether they ask you to go fight one. You also have to be very well liked in the civilization.

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 08:34:44 am »

After slaying about 4 hydras i finally got titan quests, i took down a hill titan, swamp titan who was a giant monkey with a stinger, and brush titan who was the toughest of all he killed tons of my party members and there was no way to strike it much can't wait to see what my next titan is

Ancient Whale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 08:20:10 pm »

I've encountered both ends of the spectrum as far as titans go. The first one was a Forest Titan, a great scaly insect thing which took a long time to kill, even after all its parts were mangled and my fellowship and I were just hacking away. The next one was a step ever further, a quadruped, mandibled thing made out of sterling silver. That one took even longer. Even after mangling all its parts and hacing away at it for a long, long time, it could still bruise muscles by pushing us. Eventually, I had the presence of mind to pull out my two-handed sword and chop it head off(still took a few blows).

Finally, we set off to kill a Desert Titan. It was composed of two parts: a body and a shell. And it was made out of steam. The shell flew off on the first hit. Filled with contempt, I kicked it, and it promptly perished.
Pages: 1 [2]