Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 132999 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream)
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2011, 06:00:44 pm »

You could livestream yourself sleeping for the next 30 hours. That would certainly creep out people going through the archives.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2011, 06:08:36 pm »

My friends have taken a shine to Amnesia too. I played through from the prisons to where I ended on the last Stream, and they all want to play it now, or watch me get to the end of it. If I can finagle a Mic, I might do that tonight.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »

Please do, it's my favorite thing of all time right now.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2011, 06:53:55 pm »

Either one would be awesome delicious painstakingly awesome that the Earth's core becomes sentient and obtains the drill that will pierce the heavens.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2011, 08:57:16 pm »

Either one would be awesome delicious painstakingly awesome that the Earth's core becomes sentient and obtains the drill that will pierce the heavens.

This makes my head hurt, BUT HE'S RIGHT.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2011, 08:59:40 pm »

No luck on the mic. It's a stupidly complicated one which requires that I install software to work with it. No stream today/tonight, I'm afraid, but I'll keep folks posted through the week.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2011, 06:20:15 am »

Going to be putting some time into things away from the computer/net, and will not likely be around the forum much in the near future for it. I would like to continue sharing Livestreams with folks though, particularly The Lion in Winter streaming I'd promised for last weekend, and at least finishing up Amnesia: The Dark Descent, since folks seemed to enjoy it so much.

I'm expecting to stream both sometime between Thursday and Saturday, and will be posting updates in this thread.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2011, 10:16:38 am »

Going to be putting some time into things away from the computer/net, and will not likely be around the forum much in the near future for it. I would like to continue sharing Livestreams with folks though, particularly The Lion in Winter streaming I'd promised for last weekend, and at least finishing up Amnesia: The Dark Descent, since folks seemed to enjoy it so much.

I'm expecting to stream both sometime between Thursday and Saturday, and will be posting updates in this thread.

This is really sad to me, I hope your real life gets better, but I really really loved your livestream, you're a real champion to this place. Thanks for all up to this point though.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2011, 03:55:57 pm »

Tenative plan is to show The Lion In Winter this Friday afternoon, at about 1pm EST. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Also, I've gotten ahold of the first episode of an HBO miniseries based on George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones, which looks like it ought to be pretty good. That, and the next (last?) part of Amnesia, will probably be this Saturday evening.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:01 pm »

I'd have school during that time...

And it sucks you can't get close to the internet for quite a while soon, I hope your life improves for you in the meantime.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2011, 04:36:08 pm »

Noooo It's my granddads birthday Saturday D: I hope you'll start amnesia late then >:

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2011, 05:11:58 pm »

Would Saturday at the same time work better for folks? I'd like for people to be able to see it, as it really is among the best-done films I've seen.

EDIT: May be doing some Cortex Command with Ser Sluggo momentarily. Also, the first post is now updated with future plans and stuff. Woohoo!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:21:56 pm by Solifuge »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream): Cortex Command
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2011, 05:29:35 pm »

EST is -5, right? It would work well for me.
Love, scriver~

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2011, 12:36:35 am »

Fail. So much fail...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2011, 01:24:46 am »

Fail. So much fail...

I didn't think you did so badly. If it wasn't for the nighttime massacre you easily could have burst ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 147