Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233657 times)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Graves actually has a REALLY good utility spell in his Smokescreen, his W move. And his passive could be considered utility, I suppose. Other than that, though, not much other utility.

Also, I updated the guide a bit. Added a Ziggs section and some to the Veigar section.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some people find Graves' W to be overpowered, mostly because of the slow and the vision loss. I think it would still be a very good skill even without the damage. Graves' burst is still crazy anyway.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Some people find Graves' W to be overpowered, mostly because of the slow and the vision loss. I think it would still be a very good skill even without the damage. Graves' burst is still crazy anyway.
Morgana no can shield vision loss wtf this game is stupid

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Yeah, the Vision loss is absurd, but I've gotten used to it.

And I find Sivir to be fun. So much pushing. Oh, and the clutch spellshields are a riot. I spent my last game as Sivir making Pantheon cry. Hehehe.

As for the guide, I think the champs who need adding (Not counting older champs who've been changed a lot.) right now are Ahri, Darius, Fiora, Hecarim, Lulu, Nautalius, Sejuani, Viktor, Volibear, and Varus.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Yeah, the Vision loss is absurd, but I've gotten used to it.

And I find Sivir to be fun. So much pushing. Oh, and the clutch spellshields are a riot. I spent my last game as Sivir making Pantheon cry. Hehehe.

As for the guide, I think the champs who need adding (Not counting older champs who've been changed a lot.) right now are Ahri, Darius, Fiora, Hecarim, Lulu, Nautalius, Sejuani, Viktor, Volibear, and Varus.
Guide for Darius:

You lose.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Nautilus: Hopefully you're not a tank or support. The main counter for Nautilus is damage - if you break through his shield, he's basically completely useless. You can then ignore him, because after he uses all his spells, the shield damage is the only thing he has going for him.

Kiting and knockbacks also work once he's used his Q. His Q and R are the only moves he has that have range. If you're someone like Alistar, you can headbutt him away from your team if he ever pulls himself in, because he doesn't have any instant team CC like Amumu does.

If he's in the jungle, try to duel him. This especially works well if you're a high damage jungler like Mundo, Shyvana, or Master Yi. Most of these are faster than he is (at least for the first few levels, he speeds up noticeably at level 3 and 5) so you can level up faster than him and then fight him while you have a level advantage. Just watch out if he manages to draw out the duel - he has enough CC that if his team shows up, you're probably dead.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Set up the formatting for all of the champs. Feel free to add it in yourself, it takes 2 seconds once the formatting is done.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I think I'm getting better at Orianna. You just have to focus your attention on three parts of the lane at all times.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Managed to get away from this game for a couple months, but started playing again two days ago.  Found out I'm awesome with Veigar.

But fighting Darius makes me feel like the Easter Bunny.

Except the last game I played.  I one-shot that asshole every time I saw him.  Didn't even need to ult.  Felt good.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I played quite a few games of Veigar today as well. Halfway through the game I said "I'm going to take out Kogmaw. After that, you're on your own." And I did. Every time my ult went off CD, 2 (My DFG Key) + R, then E to gtfo.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

If Kog'maw's on the enemy team, somebody's gotta say that.
Shoes...

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I have good news and bad news.

Good news first: Mantheon crushes Darius.

Bad news: You can never ult as Mantheon without your team leaving you

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find panths that gumba stomp adorable (meaning they are in a 1 on 1 autoattack fight with you... and choose to ult, right on you).

Had a ton of bad games on the NA servers, good ones on EU --- and i blame this:

NA servers have been on longer, everyone there had lvl 30, if they are good or not, if they play a lot or not, just the time alone makes people reach it.
EU servers have a lot of people on lvl 30, but casuals/trolls/noobs/perma-feeders did not reach lvl 30 yet and by chance you are matched less with them.

Am I being silly? I have great people on EU, teams that ward and know what ss/mia means and that don't go insta-pick-or-troll all day...

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile

I had a couple of games with people that fed and went AFK and shit and they kept saying ss.

I had no idea what the hell it means and still don't because they didn't even insult me when I asked.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Thbt, that logic is terribad. It takes like a month to get level 30, tops.

SS is another way of saying mia. It's on the B12 guide in the OP which was just recently made available for everybody to edit it. Always check it for slang before you get flamed for asking in-game.
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 1067