Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Thendash's Livestream  (Read 8812 times)

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Thendash's Livestream
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:42:04 pm »

Thendash's Livestream

Timezone(All stated times are this): (MST) GMT - 7
Average Stream Start Time: 1700

Sunday - Friday: Random game streaming
Saturday: r/ClearBackblast ArmA2 20+ player missions starting at 1500

Here is my Steam games list, so if you would like to see me play any of those then let me know or suggest any other game.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:20:58 am by Thendash »
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thendash's Livestream - Metro 2033 on Monday
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 01:05:41 am »

Right now I'm streaming Survivor: The Living Dead. It's a neat little free sidescrolling zombie survival puzzleish game. It's easier to show you what it is then describe it so tune in!
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 12:26:40 am »

I am streaming some The Legend of Princess. It's a sidescrolling "zelda style" platformer. I haven't played it before so this should be fun!
I also ended up playing some Sombreros. A top view wild west themed shooter sort of like Gun Smoke for the NES but with bullet time that you fill up by collecting sombreros, sort of like dead eye from Red Dead Redemption. Unfortunately, the last half of the stream was not saved for some reason so only the first half of the game is archived. :( The last half showed me beating the game, and dieing a lot similarly to the first half. It's an old school difficulty game but still really fun, try it out!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:34:34 am by Thendash »
Thendash's Livestream

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:10:27 pm »

I am starting the Metro 2033 stream pretty quickly. Tune in and watch me kill mutants in a post apocalyptic Russian metro system!
Thendash's Livestream

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thendash's Livestream - ONLINE Homeworld 2
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 05:36:37 pm »

Me and a bunch of the DFC Steam group guys are going to play a big 6 player Homeworld 2 game. It's been years since I've last played Homeworld 2, and this is with the Complex Mod so I'm going to have to relearn everything. But it should be fun nonetheless, so tune in!
Thendash's Livestream

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

I enjoyed watching the Homeworld 2 games, although I was kinda facepalming at times. I'd definitely like to see (Or participate in) the next ones.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha, yeah I'm a major noob. Hopefully by the next game I'll have some singleplayer games under my belt and won't suck as much. I'll be sure to announce our next game here or in the HW2 thread.
Thendash's Livestream

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thendash's Livestream - ONLINE Black Prophecy
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 10:10:20 pm »

Well, today is a busy day for streaming! I guess this is what happens when I get a few days off work. I am now streaming the open beta of Black Prophecy. I have no idea what to expect as I just installed it, haven't read anything about it, and am playing it for the first time. Might be fun, might be lame, tune in to find out!
Thendash's Livestream

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thendash's Livestream - Offline Need game ideas
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 09:29:43 am »

Vagyian Cruisers for the win!

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thendash's Livestream - ONLINE Toribash
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 02:20:56 pm »

Lol, yeah crusiser ftw! But not dreadnoughts, they explode on contact with my mothership apparently!
I'm streaming Toribash with a bunch of bay12ers! Deadmeat is on a winning streak, he must be stopped! If you want to watch, come to my livestream, if you want to participate come to DFC chat on steam.
Thendash's Livestream

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 02:21:45 pm »

Posting for watchingness
*Hugs*

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:34 pm »

I downloaded the Homeworld complex mod yesterday, It's absolutely brilliant. I'd definitely be up for playing a bit of that, although I must warn you it kicks the shit out of my computer.

And cruisers are nothing compared to the wrath of the upgraded mothership. That thing is amazing.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 04:00:23 pm »

What's the Toribash rooms name?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 04:08:47 pm »

Check on the actual livestream
*Hugs*

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:54 pm »

Toribash was fun, we tried out a bunch of really crazy mods. We failed hard at alienswarm, even on normal we couldn't beat that pipeline mission...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:34:36 pm by Thendash »
Thendash's Livestream

Pages: [1] 2 3