Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Cows  (Read 16310 times)

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cows
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2010, 12:55:43 am »

That's actually not very true at all. My dad, for example, found one in his kitchen one day., after it had broken the latch on his door and wandered in. Over a dozen pet deaths are reported each year in my area due to Cougar attacks. They're only shy around large groups of people, and not even that after they've become used to people.
After reading this I'm not entirely sure what if anything (aside from what I was quoting) in my post you were contradicting, because that seems pretty solidly in the "it depends on where you live" camp.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2010, 01:38:53 am »

Whoops, forgot to remove your quote. I was responding to Duuvian.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 02:58:45 am »

I have been chased  by a cow. Other than that I have no issues with the tasty things. Ice cold milk though, yes please.

Chickens are awesome.
Horses are okay if they are big enough for a six foot six rider. Make sure you got steel toed boots.
Pigs are okay.
Don't know any goats

Oh and also my dad was attacked by a horse in his youth, it might have killed him had not a farmer jumped over a fence, ran though a field, and punched it in the face hard enough to knock it over in the time it took to rear up and almost steep on him. These things happen to my dad all the time, whats up with that?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]