Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 92340 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 2 - What's a vacation without a luau?
« Reply #570 on: April 23, 2010, 12:17:30 am »

GRAWR IT IS PANDAR
I KNOW IT 'CAUSE OF META AND BALLS
PANDARSENIC HAS META AND BALLS
SO NOW I'M GOING TO VOTE FORSAKEN1111 BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T BLINDLY PILE ON PANDARSENIC

Pardon my vast unhelpfulness please, but I totally read that as some kind of Amazonian "VECTOR IS TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE BALLS" thing, and I just about cracked up thinking on it.

I'mma go get some rest now, doods.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 23, 2010, 01:14:41 am »

And whoever said I lynched RedWarrior0 for LynchAllLurkers: Wrong. I lynched him for his meta, as adapted for a game where he knew everyone would be watching him. And I was right. You're welcome.

I didn't say that's why you lynched him, I said that's the reason you gave when you first voted him:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Emphasis added for Janus, and to answer the question about the OMGUS: Janus, I once got YOU with it, remember?

Vector: Aww, backing off of me so soon?

You're like GRAWR IT IS PANDAR
SO NOW I'M GOING TO VOTE FORSAKEN1111 BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T BLINDLY PILE ON PANDARSENIC

Pandar, this is like the third time you've just completely ignored the accusations and questions I've put to you. My vote stays and I hope someone else notices this blatant deflecting/dodging so I don't feel like I'm going crazy here.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 23, 2010, 01:36:43 am »

And whoever said I lynched RedWarrior0 for LynchAllLurkers: Wrong. I lynched him for his meta, as adapted for a game where he knew everyone would be watching him. And I was right. You're welcome.

I didn't say that's why you lynched him, I said that's the reason you gave when you first voted him:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Emphasis added for Janus, and to answer the question about the OMGUS: Janus, I once got YOU with it, remember?

Vector: Aww, backing off of me so soon?

You're like GRAWR IT IS PANDAR

Pandar, this is like the third time you've just completely ignored the accusations and questions I've put to you. My vote stays and I hope someone else notices this blatant deflecting/dodging so I don't feel like I'm going crazy here.

What and where? -.- Evidently I've missed them three times.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 23, 2010, 11:26:27 am »

The Whiteboard
forsaken1111: Solifuge, Vector
Jokerman-EXE: forsaken1111, Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, ToonyMan
Org: JanusTwoface
Pandarsenic: Jokerman-EXE
Vector: Org, Pandarsenic
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 23, 2010, 11:40:30 am »

Quote from: Jokerman
You're still scum, Jokerman.  But apparently you aren't gonna bother defending yourself today... great way to avoid attention or further attacks.  And you haven't so much put it to him three times as mentioned him a few times.  I really don't think he's consciously ignoring you.

Forsaken is covering his ass far too much.  He says didn't lie, although if he did it wouldn't make him scum, and it was a forum glitch, and then makes another restatement of alignment.  And obvious strawmanning when Vector votes you... you're definately second on my scumlist, Forsaken.

Vector's analysis of possible extys is interesting, but I can't say I agree with her "Possible exterminators" list.  For one thing, I can see ToonyMan trying this; for another I feel that Janus, forsaken and Org all have enough past knowledge to come up with the idea as WIFOM.  What IS true is that Pandar is being a useless dick in response to Vector's accusations, and seems to be OMGUSing.  It's looking more and more scummy.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 23, 2010, 12:12:50 pm »

Vector's analysis of possible extys is interesting, but I can't say I agree with her "Possible exterminators" list.  For one thing, I can see ToonyMan trying this; for another I feel that Janus, forsaken and Org all have enough past knowledge to come up with the idea as WIFOM.  What IS true is that Pandar is being a useless dick in response to Vector's accusations, and seems to be OMGUSing.  It's looking more and more scummy.

They have the knowledge, but they don't have the behavior patterns.  Also, I'm fairly certain that Janus is town (meta), though I'm feeling less and less certain of Toony (also mostly meta) given his lurky-lurk.  The thing is, though, that usually he's way more nervous than this when given an alignment with which he's unfamiliar.  So I've partially ruled him out, especially because this looks like it was very carefully planned--and he tends to be more spontaneous.

Org would do it, yeah, but usually he uses power roles more to be annoying than that sort of destructive.  Again, more planning's going on than I'd expect from Org.

As far as Forsaken goes... maybe?  I don't think so... he looks like a dopp to me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 23, 2010, 12:29:11 pm »

Circa last Mafia, Pandar started moviong toward an increasing level of Asshattery, and has been much more inflamatory. I think it's a new style he's experimenting with.

Also, I do believe Kashyyk was replaced, yes? I might've missed it, but I believe we have yet to hear from his replacment.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 23, 2010, 01:04:59 pm »

Never think someone isnt scum. I plan alot in my games.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 23, 2010, 01:27:14 pm »

Never think someone isnt scum. I plan alot in my games.

I'd be so interested to see your planning strategy. No joke.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 23, 2010, 01:38:01 pm »

I want reasons why people aren't voting Jokerman.

Quote and respond people?  Also why isn't anybody attacking me it's pissing me off.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 23, 2010, 01:38:39 pm »

I want reasons why people aren't voting Jokerman.

Quote and respond people?  Also why isn't anybody attacking me it's pissing me off.

Possibly because you don't look like scum?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 23, 2010, 06:09:04 pm »

What IS true is that Pandar is being a useless dick in response to Vector's accusations, and seems to be OMGUSing.  It's looking more and more scummy.

I got a mafia member yesterday and I'm reasonably confident that (it feels so weird saying this) Org found scum. I stated my reasons and voted.

If you're gonna attack me, attack me. None of this poke-and-retreat bullshit.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 23, 2010, 06:43:47 pm »

Finished going through the posts.  Wow that was a lovely burst of activity.

Jokerman-EXE, was it you who psychic warden'd me last night? And can you explain in ten words or less why you trying to pander to my suspicions to save your skin is something a townie would do?

Rolefishing mayhaps?  Tsk tsk.

No, not rolefishing. Just letting everyone know I was roleblocked. I was going to vote for Jokerman-EXE anyway so I decided I'd use it as an opportunity to inform everyone. I get the feeling anyway that the person who roleblocked me is town and suspected me, rather than scum just randomly roleblocking me.

Anyways, I've gotta say that I actually agree with Pandarsenic about Vector. Org's actually hit upon something.

Vector, I don't like this crap you're pulling. If you suspect Pandarsenic, vote for him. None of this pussyfooting around by saying you can't vote him because you don't have a case on him yet. That's CRAP.

Also, way to muck up the thread with discussion about the Exterminator. Why do you care about him/her above the doppelgangers right now? It seems like a good strategy you'd come up with: distract everyone in the game with discussion about the Exterminator to direct suspicion away from the dopps. Well, I'll have no more of it.

Unvote Jokerman-EXE. He may still be scum, but newbie scum is easily dealt with. Vector is most suspicious right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 23, 2010, 06:54:55 pm »

I'm not convinced about this.

All votes look like restatements to me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 23, 2010, 07:20:21 pm »

Anyways, I've gotta say that I actually agree with Pandarsenic about Vector. Org's actually hit upon something.

Vector, I don't like this crap you're pulling. If you suspect Pandarsenic, vote for him. None of this pussyfooting around by saying you can't vote him because you don't have a case on him yet. That's CRAP.

Also, way to muck up the thread with discussion about the Exterminator. Why do you care about him/her above the doppelgangers right now? It seems like a good strategy you'd come up with: distract everyone in the game with discussion about the Exterminator to direct suspicion away from the dopps. Well, I'll have no more of it.

Unvote Jokerman-EXE. He may still be scum, but newbie scum is easily dealt with. Vector is most suspicious right now.

I voted him because he looked suspicious.  Now I am voting Forsaken1111 because I thought he had been caught in a bold-faced lie, which is higher on the "scumminess" list than "I think he's the exterminator."

Why do I care about the exterminator?  Because he's trying to kill townies.  What do I do to people trying to kill townies?  I vote them and try to smoke them out of their little hidey-holes.  I don't want to screw around with the exterminator at lylo, I want to find him and kill him as soon as I can.  You may also note that I've also been talking about dopps, so it's not like I've been going "OMG, let's kill the exterminator and ignore the dopp threat!"

Well, anyway.  If you've got any questions to ask, ask them.  For now... I have a headache and I need to go study, so I guess I'll go do that.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58