Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: City Heroes RPG (GM Dustan Hache)  (Read 4839 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: City Heroes RPG
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2017, 05:42:18 pm »

fine, be that way. Cuff em and leave em on the ground. Go buy some cable ties to replace my handcuffs.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2017, 11:21:23 am »

ACT2
Voice1: Is this going to be a problem?
Voice2: What are you authorizing?
Voice1: ...
Voice2: I see. He's toast.

BOSS BATTLE
Dogo Cop is attacked by Green Ninjo Supreme on a quiet street. What he do?

(2 more of any level may join)
Awesome With Autism

“The art of life is to live in the present moment.”
— Emmet Fox

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2017, 12:36:14 pm »

hobo sees what is happening to the dogo cop and comes out of nowhere and dropkicks the green ninjo supreme
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2017, 01:14:25 pm »

1/3 hobo supreme misses and lands in some trash cans.

Ninjo supreme: take a bath you bum.
Awesome With Autism

— Emmet Fox

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2017, 01:18:52 pm »

1/3 hobo supreme misses and lands in some trash cans.

Ninjo supreme: take a bath you bum.
"No....YOU take a bath, evildoer!" Throw a basin filled with soapy water at him.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2017, 01:23:37 pm »

4/5 +1

SPLOOSH

He is wet ninjo now.
Awesome With Autism

— Emmet Fox

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2017, 01:27:18 pm »

kick the ninja in the shin, then sic my dog on em!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2017, 01:30:28 pm »

NOW

*POP pop POp*

Hobo supreme, backpack guy, Dogo cop & Dogo wake up tied up in a warehouse.

Ninjo Supreme: I am here to offer you a job. Will you listen to my offer?
Awesome With Autism

— Emmet Fox

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2017, 01:44:07 pm »

"This rope was knot what I was expecting...Depends. Can I cover my ears in any way? Trick question, no, they're stuck to my sides. So yes, I will listen".
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2017, 01:45:19 pm »

"What, and why should I even agree?"listen, and try to fish out something sharp from my pockets. A knife, car keys, anything that can cut rope with enough effort.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2017, 01:53:41 pm »

Ninjo Supreme: Forget about the Emerald Clan. Forget about the police department. At least for now. The Sapphire Clan is the enemy of this city. Call us a parasite, they are a shark. We are a family to those that have none. We promote a kind of stability. Let our enemy grow without us around and you will destroy this city. Choose your next words, wisely.

4/5
Dogo cop uses a metal thingy he pulled from Dogo before to begin cutting his ropes. Progress 30%
Awesome With Autism

— Emmet Fox

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2017, 02:47:11 pm »

"And where's your proof? I was attacked by your group the first time I encountered them. The blue ones ran off after being attacked."
continue sawing through the rope.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2017, 03:22:17 pm »

"ahem...A battle against the enemy is a battle against what they bear and control. Thus, if one battles the enemy, they battle the land. Every battle is an enemy to the land, which is the city. So sayeth Joe Tzu...

...I'm referring to myself, y'know. One of my stage names is Joe Gatteaü. As in, Joe Gatteaü be kidding me. What I was trying to say is, we can't let continuous battles keep happening. What the city needs is a single, peaceful ruling faction. You may be able to be them, you may not. I guess us captives'll find out for ourselves".

Distraction!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2017, 03:30:03 pm »

NS: We are family, officer. You were tagged as a risk. We only meant to scare you. Since that won't work...

*a blue ninjo is dragged in, blood on his lip*

NS: Tell them what the Sapphire clan wants...

Blue ninjo: ...

*NS pinches his neck*

BN: arrrgg!!! Pure- Purification!

NS: There you have it.

60%
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 03:32:37 pm by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism

— Emmet Fox

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2017, 03:59:33 pm »

"You are aware that torture only makes people willing to say anything to get out of their suffering, right? I need hard evidence they are trying shit if you want any help out of me. File, documents, pictures. Not just a beaten up person. But then on the same note, you have him here. Why not coax him into telling where one of their bases or their HQ is?"
almost there, just a little more.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7