Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956642 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Oooo.... kay?  Wasn't Null a sealer too?  Wonder if there is some giant info giver I could have asked that question!"

Head down the bridge.  Murder via Rothon Shael any enemies.  Electric beatdown any further enemies.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"You know... This wouldn't be the first time this has happened to me Jo--Shit, you're dead again. ...Huh." Glassco struggled in vain against the concrete before crouching as well as he could to touch it, saying Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod while touching the concrete. If successful, he wills it to get off his feet. "Obey me concrete, obey!"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

"Hey, I'm sciencing! Could you please leave? Some guy with a pipe just left here, he probably has some sweet loot on him. You could go chase him for muder or something."

Prepare my sword. If he attacks me, yell "Zaral Rothcaltal" at him and/or stab him with my sword. If he leaves, continue scienceing and say "Haltol Doldastar" and "Fushalieal".
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:22:07 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If possible, I'll move a point from awareness and speed into potency.
I'll then storm straight back out there, grip the rock and say "Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod Ah-thaelao, now fly already you goddamn rock!".

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Say, do you happen to know Rule One? No? Ah well."

Sprint up to the man, and get as close to him as possible, and try to strangle him.

((Sorry to burst your bubble Unholy, but I only have one pool. So no HADOUKEN! for me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((Its a poorly drawn pot 3-4 canthalsaz  ;)))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sorry to disturb you."
Find and examine paths out of town.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Leave basement. Use power of METAGAMING to wander around until I find the pub I don't know about.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile

six people has not eugh neugh posted their next move
EDIT:EGH MA GAWD FURRY AVATAR^   ^^^^^^
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:53:45 pm by magmaholic »
I am a Goober.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

[Hey, Tsuchi, wanna team up and SCIENCE! together?]
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Why not? Anything special in mind? If not, PM Derm as well and join the SCIENCE TEAM. It's got me and a bunch of other SCIENCE TEAM MEMBERS. Doing SCIENCE. On MONSTERS.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

SCIENCE!
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

I'm thinking about making some kind of fortress for SCIENCE! Referably in the mountains. Or something. Definitely wanna go more steampunk-y than anything else.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:35:13 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

((Ooh. Steam-punk is nice, Wouldn't mind joining that fort one bit XD))
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Oh sweet! Now for some ammo! Hm... what should I make them out of..... wonder what clockwork bolts are like.

Set my crossbow for 6 shot burst. Then say "Clo-caltel Zothelthcaon". Load up my crossbow with my new ammo and if any left over, store them away on me somehow.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 435