Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 81430 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Questing begins
« Reply #465 on: May 23, 2016, 11:16:20 pm »

After saying this, Soleus looks at his Dice...and realizes with stupor that the result changed. No, his whole roll chain have changed !
"What the... Arken ! Are your dices okay ? My rolls changed ! It never happened before !"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 23, 2016, 11:35:05 pm »

Summon a rock.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 23, 2016, 11:45:56 pm »

Is their a possibility of them seeing my character?
Nakéen and TheBiggerFish? No, you are way too far in south. They are more like in center of the map while you are close to southern edge of the world.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 24, 2016, 04:31:04 am »

<I had the same thing happen.  Strange.>
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 24, 2016, 09:34:17 am »

Get moving try to find the road
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 24, 2016, 11:59:16 am »

"Hold.  They're friendly.  Probably, at least."
"Tsk. Wasting my ballista placements there... Fine."

Statue walks back into wall leaving you chatting with friends. Anyone looking in who doesn't know about your conference call enchantment would think you are crazy.

search for a village hunting along the way
[2] You are starting to feel you are lost here, quite possibly flying in circles. That lake seems very much like last five you passed over.

[5] At least hunting goes well. You spot a herd of deers by the lake. By carefully employing sun you approach unseen and when they finally hear something is coming, they are blinded by sun. You land directly on two and latch your claws on them. Your combined strength, weight and speed ensures their spine breaks instantly. With a lash of tail you catch another by neck and send it tumbing over. Your followers ensure it dies before it can get up again.

Eating them raw is new experience, but in no way unpleasant. They taste better than you expected, even their skin, perhaps side effect of being obligate carnivore. You eat them both, completely gorging yourself full.

"My compliments to the chef, this breakfast is honestly the best I ever had the chance to eat."

Give 1d6 Favor to Brian Congratulate Brian, and after inquiring about everyone state, give tasks to the four of them. Cleaning the house, tending to the messy grasses outside, and generally be on the lookout for any problem.

Soleus then gazes at the majestic flying castle. His thoughts fly somewhere, and he opens the communication channel.
To Arken "Hi Arken. Sorry, but I won't be able to visit you right now. I have a sudden change in plan, and I'm required elsewhere. I hope it doesn't offend you."

Use the Command Orb to redirect the Floating Island toward the forest where a part of my memory disappeared.
"Thanks boss. You won't eat anything worse as long as I have even a half decent kitchen available." Brian responds with a bow and grin.

After finishing breakfast they take your orders and disperse more or less enthusiastically, mostly less. Except Brian. He seems happy to retreat to kitchen.

Traveling back at maximum speed, I assume. Doesn't matter if few birds splatter against forcefield. It won't take as long as it took to get here, but you still have plenty of time to prepare. Anna is curious of where you are going now.

Dominic Casts Summon Breakfast, then, after eating breakfast on the porch, he casts Create Travel Knapsack.
"Gonna gett hat fixed, but other matters are pressing ..."
4. Magically generated breakfast is reliable and fast, even if not outstanding. Definitely better than your latest attempt, by far margin.

1. Now this traveling crapsack magic puts together is rather horrible creature. Multilegged leather sack oozing manure of varying degrees of solidness. It loves to spit it around.
[5] You watch with great displeasure as both ends of your porch is covered by smelly brown matter.

Summon a rock.
2. No more rocks for you, sir. All your body hair grows longer, stiff and red.

[5] The animated statue representing you suddenly falls. It flails its arms in futile effort to restore its balance, but falls over regardless. Specifically, it falls on you. You observe its motion and calmly take a single step left. As you predicted, bulk of its body falls on front of you while its arm falls behind, leaving you unharmed into the gap in between.

The fall breaks its arms alltogether.

Get moving try to find the road
You are on the road already, or rather collapsed by it. Or did you mean the main road between capital and the port city?
[3] Suppose you make it some distance in correct direction. It's not like there are any other directions to go but north.

Vefore long you are stopped by two horsemen. They both have scars on face and have somewhat dangerous look. Especially the way they hold their arms near their weapons is slightly alarming.

"Hey there, traveler. Ya look a little burned. Did ya walk in fire or did ya burn yerself for fun?"

Spoiler: Bluexdog - Markus Bane (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 24, 2016, 12:16:28 pm »

((No, actually, because telepathy...))

Summon a Perfectly Generic Object.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 24, 2016, 02:56:35 pm »

Go find a village with my 2 dragon creations hopefully I can take over a kingdome!
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 24, 2016, 03:14:35 pm »

"A village was on fire  and unfortunately I was in said Village."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 24, 2016, 04:58:11 pm »

Soles answers to Arken :
"Strange. I hope it doesn't foretell an impending disaster."

(...)
Anna rightfully asks Soleus where they are going. Soleus simply answers :
"Back to the place where we lost our memory. I had a vision from an old acquaintance telling me that if I didn't take care of what took my memory, terrible things would happen."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 24, 2016, 05:32:41 pm »

((I laughed. Literally. that's hilarious and horibble, but I can work with that.))

"You're no angry sentient giant orange juice barrel. Let's see what we can do about your little eccentricities, shall we? I was going to use this five for other things, but, magic is a fickle thing."

Dominic casts Selective Crapping on the crapssack, with the intention of being able to access a clean space(and having the crapsack be clean leather while doing so) for storage, while also making the crapsack stop crapping on command - in other words, it's it's normal self, except when I wish it to be clean or to not soil everything. And it is to not crapon me under any circumstances except whrerein doing so would be of significant benefit to myself.

Then I cast Forecast to see whtqa the weather will be like on my travel, and turn the doombox to a jaunty, traveling tune. or a death march, if jaunty is out of it's range. Whichever.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 25, 2016, 11:12:59 am »

((No, actually, because telepathy...))

Summon a Perfectly Generic Object.
It's not telepathy. The spell transfers sounds and light around you to connected people according your desire so they can see and hear what happens around you. Technically Nakéen and Whisperling can see behind you if you let them.

2. Scales on your hand expand to completely cover your arms.

Go find a village with my 2 dragon creations hopefully I can take over a kingdome!
[2] Nope. You are hopelessly lost. And flying with full stomach is rather tiring. So when you third time fly over your hunting and dinner spot you decide to just land and rest for a while.

"A village was on fire  and unfortunately I was in said Village."
"Oh boys, yer life must really suck today", one says shaking his head sadly. "Say, ya got any goodies? Treasures of unfathomable power? Or just oldfashioned jewelry?"

Soles answers to Arken :
"Strange. I hope it doesn't foretell an impending disaster."

(...)
Anna rightfully asks Soleus where they are going. Soleus simply answers :
"Back to the place where we lost our memory. I had a vision from an old acquaintance telling me that if I didn't take care of what took my memory, terrible things would happen."
This slightly confuses her. "... we have lost memories? When?" She walks behind you and starts massaging your shoulders. "Was he the one back in village with weird house? Where doors did lead to very different places?"

((I laughed. Literally. that's hilarious and horibble, but I can work with that.))

"You're no angry sentient giant orange juice barrel. Let's see what we can do about your little eccentricities, shall we? I was going to use this five for other things, but, magic is a fickle thing."

Dominic casts Selective Crapping on the crapssack, with the intention of being able to access a clean space(and having the crapsack be clean leather while doing so) for storage, while also making the crapsack stop crapping on command - in other words, it's it's normal self, except when I wish it to be clean or to not soil everything. And it is to not crap on me under any circumstances except whrerein doing so would be of significant benefit to myself.

Then I cast Forecast to see whtqa the weather will be like on my travel, and turn the doombox to a jaunty, traveling tune. or a death march, if jaunty is out of it's range. Whichever.

5. ...a fancy spell you got there. So you want to turn it into mix of The Luggage and Bag of Holding that sometimes spreads shit around?

1. Forecast for today includes this big wave of death looming over the horizon, with high chances of limb rain. Old beasts will awaken and chill life out of people, paving way for new gloomy world. This forecast has been provided by 100% accurate observation system! Enjoy your short and miserable vacation!

Doombox is now playing something. You don't have any idea what that supposed to be, but it got nice rhythm at least.

Spoiler: Bluexdog - Markus Bane (click to show/hide)

Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 25, 2016, 04:16:26 pm »

That's right - CrapMonster Luggage. Terry Pratchet would be proud.

"Now, time to get this show on the road, probably."

I cast Summon Riding Mount, followed by Place Warning Sign in The Front Yard, Followed by Lock This Place Up So Thieves and Other Enemies Can't Get In, followed again by Animate Statue of Dead Mage.

I then place my green man blocks in the crapsack, along with any decent traveling clothes that may have been created along with my comfortable home, my Wild Magic For Dummies Pamphlet, my Long, Blocked Drinking Straw, and any traveling food I have available. if the Doomboxd is mobile,  Ilet it follow along with the statue and traveling pack, while I mount the riding creature. if the doombox is not mobile, I have the statue carry it. I examine my entourage before setting out for the nearest capital.

"There is no way they won't welcome me with open arms and loiving gratitude, arriving in splendor such as this!" Dominic declares, grandly, if a tad sarcastically.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2016, 04:21:07 pm »

After resting a bit continue the search heading west
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2016, 04:34:49 pm »

((Woah, Dominic has like the best companions ever. How envious..))

"Mmh no, it seems to be something when we were fleeing from the village. Something must have happened in the forest."

While saying that, Soleus asks :
"Say...did I make a mistake bringing these four persons here ? Maybe you preferred when there was only the two of us..."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 55