Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1655 1656 [1657] 1658 1659 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3004921 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #24840 on: January 15, 2014, 03:24:29 am »

>Not at all.<

>...actually...Hm.<

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24841 on: January 15, 2014, 03:26:32 am »

Sen opens her senses to anybody wanting to access them.

<So, anything I need to do with the prisoner?>Sen is awaiting orders.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24842 on: January 15, 2014, 03:28:11 am »

[To: Richard] <Of course, my character flaw is to over-analyze and only see the future, not the present, I suppose my judgement is more flawed than yours, but nevertheless, heed this: you did what your heart wanted and yet it broke yours as much as it broke hers, regret it all you want, but if it was only a matter of time, then surely, you should be thankful that you're still on speakings terms with her?>

[To: Anima] <Oh? I take it from that thought that you have not? I would recommend that you acquire a laptop and a mobile phone presuming you haven't already.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #24843 on: January 15, 2014, 03:37:18 am »

Yuri's presence would be felt becoming... distant, as she places a slight barrier between her thoughts and her bracelet, fading, as she walks up to her room in Maria's home, sitting down on the bed, drawing her legs up.

She begins to sing, just loud enough to be heard throughout the house, a song that seems somehow both happy and sad, sweet and sorrowful. The words seemed to shift, sometimes in greek, others in japanese or italian, but always with that same, unchanging tone.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24844 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:59 am »

[To: Anima] <So, do you have either of those? They could make your job significantly easier.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24845 on: January 15, 2014, 03:47:35 am »

Sen hears Yuri singing and seems to become mesmerized by it. She makes sure the prisoner is securely locked in his cell and heads back to her room. She begins preparing for the animation ritual by finishing up the doll's looks. [15+46] The doll is dressed in a red kimono with flower petals dancing in the wind (just not very detailed). It has red thread lips, brown button eyes, and black yarn hair in a bun.

Sen seems to be saddened by Yuri's song and has actually begun to cry softly! Sen has also locked her door.

((Night all))
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:14:45 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24846 on: January 15, 2014, 04:22:30 am »

Stella starts planning a group outing, thinking that a movie might be a nice way to enjoy a day,

<Hey, who wants to go to a movie later?>

<Hm... Honestly, I would not mind. I have not seen a movie... ever.>

<Really? Well then, I need to pick a good one out>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24847 on: January 15, 2014, 07:18:36 am »

Sen heads into town and begins to look in supply stores for materials. She finds [15+100!] some high quality silk and purchases it and purchases some soft cotton. She then heads back to maria's house and back to her own room.

((it's better not to question where Sen got the money for it since I haven't really considered where yet.))

<That sounds very interesting, albeit dangerous. My mind is set up like that of a library, it is easy to get lost in and, I have done so before. I am willing to try, however.>
Meanwhile Kyle sighs as he notices his wallet is missing a good chunk of money.

Kyle seems to be entranced by the singing as well. He however starts listening to the tune intently and starts humming along to it trying to recognize the lyrics.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24848 on: January 15, 2014, 07:41:45 am »

Twi wakes up. :c
Marie does the snuggly thing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24849 on: January 15, 2014, 07:42:57 am »

HK-47 is wandering around butlering.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #24850 on: January 15, 2014, 07:55:09 am »

Hainuwele has made progress on working the land. The pasture now contains several mice for meat and milk, several snails for eggs, and a small field where very tiny wheat is planted.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24851 on: January 15, 2014, 08:14:42 am »

Ashley makes some tea and drinks it, sitting on the counter.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24852 on: January 15, 2014, 08:55:59 am »

"Yeah, I really doubt you can help. Besides, this makes this memory of Selina's about not trusting a weird cat around little girls make more sense now... Much less creepy too."

<I assure you, helping is what I do. It is my purpose. In any case, it is not that you can lose anything by telling me. Perhaps I can indeed help.>
"Well lets see shall we? I have 3 people I wouldn't mind dead, but that would get me sealed and I'd lose what little sanity I have left. I would really like a lot of people that I know to actually want to torture me, but forcing that would go to sealing again. And gaining my freedom would kill Selina, leading to my death or permanent sealing. Good luck!"

<A death wish, I could manage, but would be inadvisable. A wish for pain could also be managed. For freedom? That would be not only manageable, but worthy.

My magic is the granting of wishes, the overcoming of status quo and entropy.

Such things as the impossible are what it is intended to be used for.

However, it requires an exchange.>

Sen thinks for a moment and comes up with an idea,
[To:Yuri]<Miss Yuri, you seem very proficient with binding circles and rituals. I am attempting to summon a Homunculous and the first attempt I made left me dizzy and tired, and it was a failure. Any ideas on how to simplify the ritual?>

<Do not summon it. Gather the materials, and preform a ritual to animate them, instead. It is simpler, easier, and best of all, you can preform it over a period of time in order to lessen the burden on yourself.>
"And what kind of exchange what that be exactly?"

((Dang it! hit post. more coming... probably))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24853 on: January 15, 2014, 09:01:54 am »

Stella starts planning a group outing, thinking that a movie might be a nice way to enjoy a day,

<Hm... Honestly, I would not mind. I have not seen a movie... ever.>
<Um... I... I w-wouldn't mind going...>

<If Ashley's up for it!>

<What a movie?>

Yuri's presence would be felt becoming... distant, as she places a slight barrier between her thoughts and her bracelet, fading, as she walks up to her room in Maria's home, sitting down on the bed, drawing her legs up.

She begins to sing, just loud enough to be heard throughout the house, a song that seems somehow both happy and sad, sweet and sorrowful. The words seemed to shift, sometimes in greek, others in japanese or italian, but always with that same, unchanging tone.

Selina hears this and is... quite surprised by it. It was giving her so many mixed emotions, she didn't know what to think about it.

Twi wakes up. :c
Marie does the snuggly thing.
Selina is getting squished into Maria by Marie's tentacuddles!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24854 on: January 15, 2014, 09:18:20 am »

Ester would totally be up for a movie, but she doesn't have a proper bracelet so she's still chilling in her room.
Pages: 1 ... 1655 1656 [1657] 1658 1659 ... 4748