Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Rise of the Fingerlings OOC: Status effects  (Read 12281 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Fingerlings OOC: Status effects
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2015, 11:18:49 am »

heh, over-reacting much :P?
Why doesn't he like you? It seems like something happened before I joined the forums...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2015, 11:20:00 am »

heh, over-reacting much :P?
Honestly, no. Everythime we get into a game together we argue about stuff and really after PN screwed me out of money for no reason I don't want to argue with people further.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2015, 11:20:55 am »

aaand here is Elf also quitting. Man you guys, I clearly stated my peaceful intentions and here you are, going all short-wire knee-jerk panic reaction on me. Tut tut, shame on you, that's not how an adult behaves.

As far as argueing goes, you were the one who joined the thread with insulting me, I was the one who joined the threat stating I don't want to argue. Maybe, you know, just dont insult me and bam, no arguements. It's that simple.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2015, 11:21:49 am »

If it helps, I'm not quitting.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2015, 10:37:07 am »

Okay, I'm sorry Akroma and PN, I was kind of stressed yesterday and I wasn't thinking right. I'm willing to try and play nice.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2015, 02:41:10 pm »

glad to hear that
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]