Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Rise of the Fingerlings OOC: Status effects  (Read 12393 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Fingerlings OOC: Welcome to Jeaha
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2015, 06:50:23 am »

Kyomi dun goofed

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2015, 02:37:33 pm »

Kyomi does have a mean streak >.> So this is actually the norm so...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2015, 03:41:02 pm »

btw, these are fingerling sized wolves that were summoned.
Also, your stats and shit are scaled to your size. For example, a negligible fireball a fingerling casts at a human would feel like a match hit them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:54:09 pm by PrivateNomad »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Journal
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2015, 08:02:18 am »

Known Status Effects
(Critical Condition: This character cannot act and is out of combat. TN X to stabilize them.)
(Bleeding out: Taking 1 damage per turn. Will die in X turns.)
(Prone: This character is on the ground and has -50% SPEED.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Fingerlings OOC: Status effects
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2015, 08:12:05 am »

btw, these are fingerling sized wolves that were summoned.
Also, your stats and shit are scaled to your size. For example, a negligible fireball a fingerling casts at a human would feel like a match hit them.
So how badly would a human be hurt if Kintoki tries to stab them in the nuts with his horn? :P

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2015, 08:12:45 am »

It'd hurt.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2015, 08:14:43 am »

Hm. Should Dia stabilize/use a healing potion on Francine, or attack because she's one of the damage dealers?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2015, 08:16:49 am »

Hm. Should Dia stabilize/use a healing potion on Francine, or attack because she's one of the damage dealers?
Well, Francine's our healer. If she dies, we're fucked.

And anyway, we do still have Kyomi, Kintoki and Tavros for attack. Chtz as well can do a bit of damage.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2015, 08:29:07 am »

PN convinced me that I should indeed join. Know that I am not going to run any plots, nor do I wish to argue with anyone, so please just leave me be so I can enjoy the game my friend is GMing. Any of KJs usual comments are entirely unwarranted.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2015, 09:18:53 am »

Name:
Ban Long
Description:
Ban is a sparrowling, a race of similar size to fingerlings, but originating from small birds. Ban has dark brown hair and feathers, and makes a somewhat overly disciplined first impression, with her clothes and hair always sitting in a proper, ceremonial manner.
Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Stats
Health: 10 [30]
Mana: 8 [16]
Speed: 16
Skill: 20
Strength: 9
Magic:  7
Defence: 5
Resistance: 5

Perk:
Backstab - when attacking someone from stealth, Bans critchance is tripled

Equipment:
Steel Sword +3, designed in a manner that allows it to be used entirely with your feet, previously half a scissor.
Satchel - contains various poisons and bombs, as well as the equipment needed to make more.

Ability: Dance with Shadows - Ban is trained in the arts of assassination, and as such knows how to move silently, and strike deadly.
Tier 1
Stealth I - puts Ban into stealth mode. Requires cover and/or sufficent darkness to be used. TN to see through the Stealth before being attacked is [skl] vs [skl+3]
Coat Blade - Ban covers her blade with poison. The next target she damages takes an additional d3 damage per turn, for 3 turns. If the attack is a crit, the poison deals double damage.

Tier 2
Stealth II - puts Ban into stealth mode. Requires only mediocre cover, that even enough allies could provide. TN to see through Stealth before being attacked is [skl] vs [skl+6].
After attacking, Ban has a 30% chance to slip into a Tier 1 stealth.
Tranquilizer - Ban fires a tranquilizer dart at an enemy. Deals no damage, but reduces the targets speed and skill by 30% for 3 turns. If this attack is a crit, the target falls asleep. An asleep target will wake up if damaged, and from there will experience just the normal effects of the poison.
Smoke bomb - creates cover that remains in an area of 4 tiles, for 3 turns. This cover can be used to enter stealth, and grants a 25% miss chance for anyone in it.

Tier 3
Stealth III - puts Ban into stealth mode. Requires only that for a short moment the enemy is not looking at her. TN to see through stealth before being attacked is [skl vs [skl+9]. Grants an additional 5% crit chance. After attacking, Ban has a 40% chance to slip into a Tier II stealth.
Artery strike - this attack deals 40% extra damage. The target will bleed for 1d6 damage for 3 turns. If this attack was a crit, the bleeding will not stop until treated.

Tier 4
Stealth IV - puts Ban into stealth mode. This can happen in broad daylight, while the enemy doesn't even blink. TN to see through stealth before being attacked is [skl] vs [skl+12]. Grants an additional 10% crit chance. After attacking, has a 50% chance to slip into a tier3 stealth
Black Lotus - Ban releases a cloud of deadly poison in an Aoe of 1 tile (meaning enemies right next to the main target are also hit), the poison deals d9 damage for 5 turns. If the attack is a crit, the target is additionaly under a paralyzing effect like the tranquilizer dart.  This poison is strong enough to be risky for humans.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:46:12 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2015, 09:34:23 am »

Accepted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2015, 11:14:07 am »

I'm out.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2015, 11:14:43 am »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2015, 11:17:16 am »

heh, over-reacting much :P?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2015, 11:17:21 am »

Probably going to be running a new RP or two soon, so I won't have time for this and the three or four other RPs I'm in. Just auto Kintoki into guarding Francine and leaving the group after.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9