Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278867 times)

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

/away another hour or so
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nothing to say

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: CONCLUSION(6/6)
« Reply #1562 on: December 01, 2009, 04:27:31 pm »

His attack on me was pretty uncanny.

How do you mean by that? So far, the only reason I can see for you voting for me is because I was pressuring you. Provide some reasoning.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

nothing to say

Any particular reason?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

nothing to say

Any particular reason?
Rash. DOnt post if you have nothing to say.

Right, scumeph?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aha, THAT"S what was bothering me! Dakarian day kill! I never did understood why he decided to shoot at the beginning of day 2. If he was town, he should of shot Webadict near the end of day 1. The town wanted Webadict dead, we couldn't lynch him, the timing was perfect! Yet Dakarian decides to stay quiet. That's anti-town. Before anybody says "BUT ANTI-TOWN DON'T MEAN SCUMMY LOL", shut up. Anti-town means AGAINST the town, which means somebody we want to lynch.

Oh, and I was just convinced by the fact Dakarian spent his entire last post defending himself when he said earlier that spending an entire post defending oneself is scummy, so vote Dakarian.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Aha, THAT"S what was bothering me! Dakarian day kill! I never did understood why he decided to shoot at the beginning of day 2. If he was town, he should of shot Webadict near the end of day 1. The town wanted Webadict dead, we couldn't lynch him, the timing was perfect! Yet Dakarian decides to stay quiet. That's anti-town. Before anybody says "BUT ANTI-TOWN DON'T MEAN SCUMMY LOL", shut up. Anti-town means AGAINST the town, which means somebody we want to lynch.

Oh, and I was just convinced by the fact Dakarian spent his entire last post defending himself when he said earlier that spending an entire post defending oneself is scummy, so vote Dakarian.
Could be survivor.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could be survivor.
All the more reason to lynch him.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

No, the PM I got from Pandarsenic said that ExKirby was killed by someone in favor of the town. So, not a survivor or mafia.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

No, the PM I got from Pandarsenic said that ExKirby was killed by someone in favor of the town. So, not a survivor or mafia.
Scum

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

nothing to say
rashilul = rashilul. damnit.

Else, looks like nothing has come up of terrible importance while I was out again, so I'm likely to drop off for sleep.

Pandarsenic, for the KWN rule, is it lynches-only (there weren't daykills in KWN afaik) or any daykill? I'm curious.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: December 01, 2009, 05:31:32 pm »

His attack on me was pretty uncanny.

How do you mean by that? So far, the only reason I can see for you voting for me is because I was pressuring you. Provide some reasoning.

It's quite simple really.  I lynch CobaltKobld, therefore killing off someone that could hurt you(scum) AND you get a nice target(me) for tomorrow.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: December 01, 2009, 05:32:06 pm »

Just swap out always scum eduren(that's his towntell)
Trying to get rid of that. :P

Been trying to catch up with this, but let me just ask

Mr. Person: What happened to me being too dangerous to let live?

I think we're capable of finding scum before lylo, I decided it might be best to go out and find scum instead of just trying to get a lynch going on you "just in case". It's not a bad plan or anything, but it's also not terribly productive if everyone jumps on the wagon and doesn't say anything else.
I guess that is understandable.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nothing to say

Any particular reason?
Rash. DOnt post if you have nothing to say.

Right, scumeph?

im posting caus peoples are clamoring for it

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Posts contain content Rashilul.
They serve a purpose.  Like this one here, it's explaining to you WHAT MEANINGFUL POSTS are.
Saying that you are HERE is not MEANINGFUL.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 151