Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1586415 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

it really bothers me that you're putting metal in the "modern genres" bag. especially since modern metal has a tendency to suck. i also can testify that great metal was made in the nineties, but the eighties and seventies shouldn't be forgotten.
Spoiler:  age and music stuff (click to show/hide)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

As for me, its folk metal, a bit of plain old European folk music, and Alestorm (pirate metal).

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

18 here. For the most part, I enjoy all music genres. Varies with my mood. Some of my favorite groups
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flaming Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh No Indian!
    • View Profile

I feel like I'm selling my body by doing this. Damn you internet.
I think my right eye looks strange in this. Sorta squinty. Or something. Eh.

And I'm 15, I know I look like 12. I should grow a beard. That'll show em.
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

I'm 16. I, too, detest modern music. Huzzah for the 1950-1979 period, huzzah mixed with projectile vomit for the Decade of Extremes, the 80's, and huzzah for the 1990's.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like I'm selling my body by doing this. Damn you internet.
I think my right eye looks strange in this. Sorta squinty. Or something. Eh.

And I'm 15, I know I look like 12. I should grow a beard. That'll show em.
I think all of us (15s) look like we are 12. :-(
I can't grow a beard. Only a tiny moustache. Not dwarfy at all.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do not. I look older.

Also I am a demi-god and stuff. Uh-huh, that's me.

Zeus's bastard offspring yeeeeeeeah

Flaming Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh No Indian!
    • View Profile

I think all of us (15s) look like we are 12. :-(
I can't grow a beard. Only a tiny moustache. Not dwarfy at all.

I've never tried, but it'd prolly be all thin and nasty, and I'd be constantly afraid that some baby or something would yank on it. Ouch.
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I'd have to look up all those newer artists, I've never heard of... 99% of them.

Imogen Heap is awesome, though. Kael, you could check out MSI, for genre-boundary-breaking. It's the newest stuff I still listen to.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RIGHTY sorry ididnt reply last nite i had to go to bed  ::) stoopide parents :/ but yeah umm to
I guess you are referring to Black Metal when you say screamo?
    some black metal is ok but only minute amounts but trance metal i like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trance_metal its good it does incorperate death growls but theire ok but the really really heavy stuff like pure pure screamo e.g. black, black death, industrial death etc i find some songs are ok but then others are just shit :/ sorry but they just are and most of them just make me feel really emo... im a skater in the middle of chav and emo but im tending a bit towards emo :/ BUT I DONT CUT MY WRISTS but the reall heavy stuff really makes me wan sit in corner and just slice away dont get me wrong im a very happy and fun person.......

Sorry Wideman, the best metal was made in the 90's. Today's emo-screamo-whino-goths really don't deserve the term "metal".  ;)

But as you listen to "the music of now", what is that? What do the youngsters listen to, nowadays? I'm stuck with the same old music I've listened to for the last 20 years, and the above statement may be wrong. I certainly hope it is. Give us some links.

EagleV: Lucky Bastard. Mine hates computergames.
i have sent some a link... ill send more ok but i like TRANCE i grew up on that stuff, i like dark d&b i like some heavy metal e.g. all that remain, bullet for my valentine some dance is ok  electronica is quite good i also love    RAPCORE its next to the best imho and i think tht trance metal is on top of my list :/ sorry guy :P oh and i like some finntroll songs and goblin metal is alrite

ill post some links now 
Trance metal :
a  band called helia :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIaoxIxAmWQ
a band called asking alexaandria : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_HhnZVcQE
a band called one last hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxoBli3pfNA
a band called enter shikari: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9055NLRl-6Y
thers a few more but i just cant be arsed lol

oh and one finntroll song be warned its rather catchy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGywo81G6lk

and if you want more just youtube all that remains (i hate theire old stuff) youtube nekrogoblikon and trance u guys no what tht is :/ and dark d&b u guys know what some of that is atelast lol
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sorry but, uh, a good 90% of that post is incomprehensible.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

jack what do you mean?
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, 90% is an exaggeration. I mean that a lot of your post is spelled badly and difficult to read.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok ok ok most of my post isnt made up ... and yes i have to agree my spelling is rather bad but ah well we are all human :/
would you like me to correct my spelling mistakes..... oh and why are people so arsey about like 100% correct spelling its like RF (an online mmo) private server if you dont speak english in most chats every one goes all arsey about it....
im really confused
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 07:13:56 am by Wideman »

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

actually, your spelling isn't that bad, what you need is punctuation
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 987