Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 30155 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #345 on: November 29, 2021, 07:33:35 pm »

I’m just gonna spin a wheel to decide my vote huh

Well, that is how scum vote, so...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 29, 2021, 07:35:53 pm »

But don't edit! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I was advising Knightwing to watch out for their pronouns regarding Vector, then I remembered that Knightwing was guilty of editing their posts in the last game we played, so I figured I'd better put in that warning.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 29, 2021, 07:36:40 pm »

I'm suggesting, @UM, that you could just be regular old scum, hence your killing someone doesn't confirm you are a vig.
Yes, it actually does, unless you think that scum can double kill. I, frankly, don't.

Okay. Between Vector, Mcminer or Roden, At least one of them is scum. I’m almost positive.

Those are pretty good instincts, now here is why:

Vector: Anyone that attacks me must be scum.  :P
Actually, it comes down to HOW Vector is voting me, rather than the vote itself.  Tric is being stupid and suspicious, hence a fair vote for Tric.
Vector's justification is quickly falling apart.

UselessMcMiner: Hey, other than a Vigilante, who ELSE has a night kill? MAFIA!  So easy cover for (uncreative) mafia, especially after Tric's reveal of being able to read what abilities a totem possesses.

Roden: Still hasn't given their role claim, and insisted on claiming last.  Best place to be if Mafia.  He could be lurking as he frantically picks the fakeclaim that he will be forced to follow for the remainder of the game.  It hurts Roden that he is usually quite quick to claim.
It hurts more that if UselessMcMiner and Toonyman are town, then we probably have a mafia rolestopper/redirector.
Euchre, why are you talking? Or, better question: Why are you talking nonsense?

Alright, fellas, we're gonna have a redo of this Day starting now. Stfu. We're waiting on Roden to talk.

Here's the Dumb-o-meter on things we're not discussing:
Infinity + 1: UselessMcMiner is probably a 1-Shot Vigilante. If you disagree, I encourage McMiner to shoot you, so stfu.
Infinity: People not responding in 2 hours doesn't make them scum, so stfu.

I would like Roden to post, but since that's not available at the moment, let's play a different game called the Reads game.

My takes on everyone so far are as follows:

Vector: Eh? Probably not scum. Didn't really settle on 4mask at the end of the first Day. Is that enough?
ToonyMan: I really, truly, want to believe ToonyMan is scum here, but if he's scum, then he's doing a really good job at looking Town. The ever-present problem. I suppose my biggest problem is him being quiet, but evene that has a good reason.
Knightwing64: Bulletproof Townie that dumbcleared themself? Wtf? That's dumb. Is Knightwing good enough to fake being dumb? Probs not. Not worth worrying about so far.
UselessMcMiner: Claims a Vigilante with a secret message that didn't get to their target. Is it a lie? Probably not, it'd be a dumb lie.
EuchreJack: Yo, wtf is Euchre even doing?
Roden: No idea why Roden needed to wait, it better be good.
TricMagic: Yo, wtf is TricMagic even doing?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 29, 2021, 08:02:21 pm »

How about this Useless, you kill someone tonight and I might believe you. We can figure out how to go about it as the day progresses, sound good?
Notice how McMiner stopped posting once you denied his claim?
I don't like this reasoning.

This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.
That's not a good reason to vote Jack. Jack isn't me.

Okay. Between Vector, Mcminer or Roden, At least one of them is scum. I’m almost positive.
Me too. I agree.

Since UselessMcMiner should be able to confirm themselves and the motivation behind their actions is reasonable I will vote Roden.

I want to hear from Roden and I don't like how they wanted to go last no matter what.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 29, 2021, 08:06:38 pm »

Same, though at this point I'm starting to suspect webadict.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 29, 2021, 08:10:40 pm »

That's aight, I can always steal a new vote.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2021, 08:10:48 pm »

Maybe but their end of Day 1 was extremely deceitful if so.

Plus, even if Web is mafia I think Roden is his most likely partner so this should be a hit.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2021, 08:12:41 pm »

Ok, just to confirm, here is the list of actions from Night 1. Correct me if I screwed up somewhere.

TricMagic- Action
Maximum Spin- Action
Webadict- No Action
Knightwing64- No Action
EuchreJack- No Action
UselessMcMiner- Action
Toonyman- No Action
Vector- Action

So, my ability let's me know how many actions were taken during the night, not counting my own. This is why I only needed to know who acted, not necessarily full role claims. I was informed that four actions were taken last night, which adds up with all of the claimed actions.

...Except I asked the mod if the NK counted towards the total action count, and I was told yes. So there should be five total night actions. One of the four people who have claimed a night action actually used it to perform the NK. And we just happen to have a player who's claimed night action was disproven.

UselessMcMiner, what's up?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 29, 2021, 08:21:44 pm »

Honestly, kinda expected that.

Oh well, TricMagic.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 29, 2021, 08:30:48 pm »

Honestly, kinda expected that.

Oh well, TricMagic.

Quick to turn on the last one who can investigate? Unless Roden is lying, but if he is then he's going to die for it tomorrow if I'm alive. And if I'm dead someone's going to be disabled the following night.

A reminder I can see people's totems, and their major power. You might note that cop isn't in the reveal, just his totem and specialty. So I would need to be making it up from the start, and been the one to do the kill. But if I didn't show results N1, my claim would hold no water, and I already committed to telling everyone day 2.

Meanwhile, we have Vector and UselessMcMiner If we believe Roden here. And he's withdrawing from dicussion and Toony didn't get his message. Which suggests Vector would have had to redirect it. Going with what everyone said, who would he have redirected it to?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 29, 2021, 08:36:36 pm »

And don't even think of pushing through a vote while I'm asleep. I don't know any of your totems, so others don't either.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 29, 2021, 08:44:27 pm »

The Counting Stones
EuchreJack: 1: Vector
Roden: 3: EuchreJack, Knightwing64, Toonyman
TricMagic: 2: UselessMcMiner, webadict
UselessMcMiner: 2: Roden, TricMagic

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 29, 2021, 08:45:19 pm »

.... You guys are just going to stay silent till I'm asleep aren't you?

And votecount appears to spite that.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2021, 08:55:40 pm »

Somebody please unvote before scum quick hammers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 29, 2021, 09:00:44 pm »

Unvote
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48