Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 30219 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #330 on: November 29, 2021, 07:00:12 pm »

It's also a scum!Web habit. The point is that pocketing noobs and letting them control the field is not something to do lightly.

@KnightWing: Ready for your case when you have one, bub.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 29, 2021, 07:00:32 pm »

Roden

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 29, 2021, 07:01:28 pm »

I was gonna use a vig shot tomorrow presumably after any power roles would get spicy info because from the claims I’ve seen this seems like a game that just gets mech solved lol

Anyways

Someone call me when this mech discussion is over

This seems like a bad combination of comments. Confirming that you can vig people confirms your ROLE, not your ALIGNMENT. Why should we let you do that?

...EucrheJack. All players likely have a minor and major power.

This is a bad reason for voting someone.

Unvote, Jack is a sheep apparently.
[...]
@Knightwing64: I think it is your call, if you want.  As locktown, you can demand one go first.

This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.

I took an action with no target.

it’s very funny to suggest there’s an ungated mafia vigilante in a 10er

again even if I’m not roleblocked which I’m assuming is what happened? If my shot fails I can still be hard confirmed
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 29, 2021, 07:01:53 pm »

Still waiting on that damn claim.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 29, 2021, 07:03:43 pm »

I'm suggesting, @UM, that you could just be regular old scum, hence your killing someone doesn't confirm you are a vig.

But I think that the data that others have is much more important. I'm curious to know why the populace has converged on you.

(I'm going to log off now, I need to study and teach class. Hopefully back later.)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 29, 2021, 07:07:37 pm »

Okay. Between Vector, Mcminer or Roden, At least one of them is scum. I’m almost positive.

Those are pretty good instincts, now here is why:

Vector: Anyone that attacks me must be scum.  :P
Actually, it comes down to HOW Vector is voting me, rather than the vote itself.  Tric is being stupid and suspicious, hence a fair vote for Tric.
Vector's justification is quickly falling apart.

UselessMcMiner: Hey, other than a Vigilante, who ELSE has a night kill? MAFIA!  So easy cover for (uncreative) mafia, especially after Tric's reveal of being able to read what abilities a totem possesses.

Roden: Still hasn't given their role claim, and insisted on claiming last.  Best place to be if Mafia.  He could be lurking as he frantically picks the fakeclaim that he will be forced to follow for the remainder of the game.  It hurts Roden that he is usually quite quick to claim.
It hurts more that if UselessMcMiner and Toonyman are town, then we probably have a mafia rolestopper/redirector.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 29, 2021, 07:09:06 pm »

...yes, I typed my bit on UMM before Vector posted, but its hardly an original idea.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 29, 2021, 07:10:58 pm »

(I'm going to log off now, I need to study and teach class. Hopefully back later.)
I can't help but imagine that class is on how to play forum mafia.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 29, 2021, 07:15:29 pm »

... Did you just roast him?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2021, 07:20:22 pm »

... Did you just roast them?

Fixed that for you, best not let Vector catch you using male pronouns regarding them.  It ends badly.

Nah, I was implying that college students should be paying Vector to teach them forum mafia.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 29, 2021, 07:20:57 pm »

But don't edit! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 29, 2021, 07:26:04 pm »

I was gonna use a vig shot tomorrow presumably after any power roles would get spicy info because from the claims I’ve seen this seems like a game that just gets mech solved lol

Anyways

This seems like a bad combination of comments. Confirming that you can vig people confirms your ROLE, not your ALIGNMENT. Why should we let you do that?

[...]
@Knightwing64: I think it is your call, if you want.  As locktown, you can demand one go first.

This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.

again even if I’m not roleblocked which I’m assuming is what happened? If my shot fails I can still be hard confirmed

... At this point you aren't even reading, just distancing yourself from discussion. My point is that you are third-party.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 29, 2021, 07:27:06 pm »

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 29, 2021, 07:32:27 pm »

Anyways

[...]

... At this point you aren't even reading, just distancing yourself from discussion. My point is that you are third-party.

firstly it’s a 10er, there isn’t a third part

secondly why the fuck are you third party hunting when you have no reason to believe there’s one
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 29, 2021, 07:32:49 pm »

I’m just gonna spin a wheel to decide my vote huh

Obsidian 1053

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48