2A
- 1 (11.1%)
2B
- 0 (0%)
3(Experimental)
- 4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Homeworld: Space RTS Play-Along - Mission 4: Great Wastelands - Update 17  (Read 31381 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Homeworld: Space RTS Play-Along - Mission 4: Great Wastelands - Update 17
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2011, 12:46:24 pm »

...A few less than honest players got aorund this by retiring nearly everything at the end of a mission, and replacing it at the start of the next... thus shrinking the enemy fleet.

That's how I beat the game first time round XD also knowledge of where all the story triggers are helps as well.

Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2011, 02:32:20 pm »

Since the votes are split(I voted for 1A), I'll go with 1A unless a sudden surge of votes says otherwise.

I picked 1A for two reasons.

1: Its the easiest way for me to push out updates, I don't have to wait for people and it requires the least effort out of the three.

2: It seems people might be interested in how I play, so essentially 'How to beat Homeworld' this might turn into. However, I won't be starting on my usual footing, so we'll see. I'll probably die on the ghost ship mission a 100 times. I swear, when we get there, someone has to give me a good strategy, because whatever strategy I do costs me most of my fleet, and takes at least a half dozen tries.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2011, 03:29:17 pm »

I can help you there... ;)
This is a blank sig.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2011, 05:50:18 pm »

My schedule seems pretty busy, from now until weekend(Sots2 comes out on Friday!  :o). So I probably won't have an update until Sunday, or something. However, I have been working with ideas for a video update....we'll see.

"Edit" Oh, I noticed we have another vote for 3B. If I were to go through with it, who would be interested in a Kiith(Such as the Somtaaw in Cataclysm)? You'd have to give me orders whenever I demand it, otherwise I might get bored with the LP waiting for orders. If enough people are interested, I'll start ironing out rules and game mechanics.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:55:09 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2011, 02:21:47 pm »

This is not dead. Just an FYI.

I just haven't found the time. Maybe I'll just skip the video update. Hmmm.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2011, 04:50:50 pm »

Oh, I remember playing this game very very long time ago, I never made it past that early mission where you meet that trader ship.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]