Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Gone Shopping  (Read 16385 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Gone Shopping
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2016, 08:59:17 pm »

...No it isn't.
Drams of grandeur, eh? PYLON secretly longs to be a viking longship's prow eh?

what?

no sense of humor, that PYLON. I tell yah. just doesn't appreciate cosmic comedy in the least.

What?

Fine, fine: yo are not a hood ornament, mr PYLON.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2016, 09:02:22 pm »

Humor is for organics.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2016, 09:21:23 am »

head on into the store and inspect the things.

if I spy the shopkeeper indicate his delivery has arrived.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2016, 09:34:35 am »

Take a look around the store and grab some herbs for healing, adding them onto the pile of items to collect
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2016, 06:55:32 pm »

((I was thinking the potions shop might have some ingredients that could double as magical foci. For example, a dragon's tooth might be used to focus fire magic, or a vial of demon blood that could be used to channel profane magic. Something like that.))
Enter the shop and look around for magical paints/chalks, or anything that could be used as a focus.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2016, 07:27:28 pm »

((I was thinking the potions shop might have some ingredients that could double as magical foci. For example, a dragon's tooth might be used to focus fire magic, or a vial of demon blood that could be used to channel profane magic. Something like that.))
Enter the shop and look around for magical paints/chalks, or anything that could be used as a focus.
(Um I would have thought ultra rare stuff like that wouldnt be easy to get)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2016, 07:52:32 pm »

Make a clever pun about that "black rod bundle" guy.
Something along the lines of 'I guess he decided to stick around'.

Then just stand around the cart or maybe go have a look inside who cares really I'm riding high on success from the last place.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2016, 08:14:03 pm »

Hmm. Are we going to visit someplace that could provide something actually useful to PYLON? So far its motivations amount to being smugly superior in its intelligence, and wishing something would come by that it could vaporize.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2016, 08:37:24 pm »

((If you want some new upgrades, you could try asking the wizard who specializes in "building, upgrading, and repairing constructs". Or maybe wait until we get to the manufactory which produces clockwork parts.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2016, 09:45:13 pm »

head on into the store and inspect the things.

if I spy the shopkeeper indicate his delivery has arrived.

You head inside and immediately suffer a severe sneezing fit. ugh, what the hell is in here?

Take a look around the store and grab some herbs for healing, adding them onto the pile of items to collect
Aloe Vera? check. Peppermint? mmmm. Check. Thyme? there's never enough, but you got that at the last stop anyway. same with the rosemary and chamomile. Marigold and Lavender are nice. better take double. Wolfsbane? Che ... che ... achooooooo. Fuck. gonna just put that back and grab some comfrey instead.

You open a jar of what appears t obe a magical paint, and someone sneezing bumps into you from behind. you spill a bit of the paint down your shirt. It glitters. And shines. Yo utry to wipe it up, but it just gets on your hand and sleeve too. shhhhhit. You hope none saw that. But, I mean, it's shiny and glittery.

Make a clever pun about that "black rod bundle" guy.
Something along the lines of 'I guess he decided to stick around'.

Then just stand around the cart or maybe go have a look inside who cares really I'm riding high on success from the last place.

You get a random chuckle from a passerby, and gloat to yourself for a while. "Still got it. mhmmm."

Hmm. Are we going to visit someplace that could provide something actually useful to PYLON? So far its motivations amount to being smugly superior in its intelligence, and wishing something would come by that it could vaporize.
What the hell could actually be useful to PYLON? You just summed up his whole purpose in life, anyway, and the reason he's along on this ride. But sure, if there's something you think would be useful, and you can convince your companions to veer that way, there's shops for all kinds of neat exotic bullshit around here. I mean, don't sound so surprised that no one has died yet. This was literally a shopping trip. Though, to be honest, I too am a little surprised you haven't had to fry someone yet.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2016, 10:11:39 pm »

Let's see... maybe some tactical attachments for my murderboner?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2016, 10:53:21 pm »

Help load the cart
My Sig

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2016, 08:09:18 pm »

((We have plenty of basic resources to work with (four rhinos, two carts), and Pylon's the only player with orders to keep them in their current forms. Assuming Pylon's willing to cooperate, Altair could make Pylon mobile, although depending on what he used, we might have some explaining to do when we got back to base. Well, I may have a couple ways to mobilize Pylon with our current resources that doesn't involve killing the rhinos or cannibalizing the carts, but they would both be rather difficult.))
Return to the carts. When I get back, try to get a good estimation of Pylon's rough dimensions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2016, 08:54:57 pm »

Since we're still here, might as well go inside and have a look around for some magical ingredient shit to spice things up with, I guess.
Cooking herbs could come in handy, too, if I didn't already get enough of those. Amuse myself with the company dollar.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2016, 11:34:16 pm »

resist the urge to keep sneezing.

seek a less fragrant corner and check out the shops selection of poisons and anti-venoms.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11