Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 496692 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #735 on: June 13, 2014, 11:37:01 pm »

So I may have an idea for a character that I've been throwing around in my head and- Oh yeah, I exist still by the way. Sorry for just disappearing... Again... Fuck I suck at just staying in things... Anyway, if its too much hassle to jump back in after this new version thing is here then I'll just sit back or whatever. Just sorta gathering opinions right nos if you guys would tolerate me again for a bit...

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 13, 2014, 11:39:58 pm »

Feel free to stat up a character, the game is pretty young.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 13, 2014, 11:49:55 pm »

Indeed, keep your angst about it to me so I can tell you how wrong you are c:

Also, [shipping intensifies]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 14, 2014, 03:15:27 am »

Eh, it's not we'll shoot you for dropping this. Again.

*Menaces with a mace*

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 14, 2014, 03:37:41 am »

man, did we have to get toady in here again?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 14, 2014, 07:47:59 am »

Awwww, he removed my request for the two to make peace from when I totally wasn't stoned.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 14, 2014, 09:15:29 am »

So I may have an idea for a character that I've been throwing around in my head and- Oh yeah, I exist still by the way. Sorry for just disappearing... Again... Fuck I suck at just staying in things... Anyway, if its too much hassle to jump back in after this new version thing is here then I'll just sit back or whatever. Just sorta gathering opinions right nos if you guys would tolerate me again for a bit...

Glad to see you again :)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 14, 2014, 09:23:04 am »

well, for those who wanted a review, a short version:

H-content: superb. Still lacking a fewwww things that'd like to be able to do, but solid nevertheless

Gameplay: let me tell you a little story. I finished most of the class, and needed one extra, so hey why not, I made some fat otaku that nobody would like. So while I am out there getting laid, people kep making fun of him, beating him up, etc. So I feel kinda sad for him, talk to him, invite him to karaoke. Next day, fucking gilgamesh (yes, the fsn one) runs up to me and knocks me out cold because appearantly I flirted with someone I should not have. The otaku runs up to me, sais something which in context I am sure meant "I got you covered bro", runs up to gilgamesh... and also get beaten up. He runs back to me again, and I am sure what he meant was "doesn't matter bro".

*sniff*...no it doesn't otaku bro...sniff...no it doesn't..
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 14, 2014, 09:24:02 am »

H-content: superb. Still lacking a fewwww things that'd like to be able to do, but solid nevertheless

Gameplay: let me tell you a little story. I finished most of the class, and needed one extra, so hey why not, I made some fat otaku that nobody would like. So while I am out there getting laid, people kep making fun of him, beating him up, etc. So I feel kinda sad for him, talk to him, invite him to karaoke. Next day, fucking gilgamesh (yes, the fsn one) runs up to me and knocks me out cold because appearantly I flirted with someone I should not have. The otaku runs up to me, sais something which in context I am sure meant "I got you covered bro", runs up to gilgamesh... and also get beaten up. He runs back to me again, and I am sure what he meant was "doesn't matter bro".

wat
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 14, 2014, 09:24:48 am »

no homo

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 14, 2014, 09:26:28 am »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 14, 2014, 09:27:00 am »

Where did you even get it?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 14, 2014, 09:29:41 am »

torrent.

I can provide a link to a pastebin containing all important information via PM if needed

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 14, 2014, 09:30:20 am »

Sure.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 14, 2014, 09:32:03 am »

-snip-

That's... the greatest thing I've ever read.

Okay, maybe not. But it was still pretty good/amusing.

Sure.

Eh, why not. Count me in too. Mostly to stop the OOC thread from becoming creepier swamped.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 685