Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65728 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:18 am »

Repeat my previous action (including creating a sword), but make a stone sheath for the sword as well. Walk off towards the nearest sign of civilization (other than the temple).

What's a malus?
It's a penalty to your rolls.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:44 am »

"Well, that'll do it..." Get out of the water, and make a lil camp.
Be sure that i am under the tree shadow.
Make light blue shirt and black skirt out of my old cloth.
Get branches, make camp fire. Use control magic, catch some fish, cook, eat then sit and wait while enjoying the view.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2015, 12:30:47 pm »

Turn Four:
Generally me:
Raise the mugger.
[5+2]
 He rises up, dirty but completely normal looking. You see a spark of intelligence in his eyes. Instead of raising the usual zombie, you have raised him as a cunning vonzun, an undead who retains some knowledge and intelligence from his previous life. Although he will be harder to control because of this, he would be very precious if he were in a position of power. He still might be of use, though.
Then make us all sit in a circle and pretend to be talking the one with a wound faces away from the parade.
[4]
 You order the female to sit down. She does so, but in the opposite direction. The vonzun quickly sits in front of her, blocking the wound. You quickly sit down next to him as the parade passes by. You begin to idly chat with the vonzun to ward of suspicion. After the passes by, you get up, almost cleaning your robes off before realizing that you're a ghost.

conein:
the bones at west arent the ones i tried to revive right? If so, revive them.
[8+1=9!]
 The bones begin to rise and connect together. You're about to congratulate yourself when you realize they aren't forming skeletons. Instead, they're forming a huge, bone beast with human ribs for teeth and skulls for eyes. You have accidentally created a Qeth vol, a feared and hard to control undead. Because of this drastic change of plans, I'll assume you won't continue your actions (even walking away from it could provoke an attack).
So, about controlling people, simple commands like "go here" or "attack this" will still give me a malus?
"Go here wouldn't if it is only a few feet. "Attack this" would give a -1.
And my undead will follow me by default right?
They'll only follow you around if you tell them to. If not, they'll just stand there.

ATHATH:
Repeat my previous action (including creating a sword), but make a stone sheath for the sword as well.
[8+1+1(repeat attempt)=10!]
 You target a bigger rock this time. It begins to stretch and mold and.. grow in size? Once you're done, the sword is 6 feet long, almost too awkward to hold.
 [7+1]
 You fix your mistake, however, by changing the blade into an  extremely sharp and lightweight metal, and making the grip out of wood and leather. The sword is still too big for an effective sheathe, so you decide to hold it for now.
Walk off towards the nearest sign of civilization (other than the temple).
[3] You think you might see a slight path off in the distance, so you set out for that. After a short walk, you finally arrive at the path, which you now see leads to a small village. Remember: You're made of steel and you are holding a huge sword!

Delekates:L
Get out of the water, and make a lil camp.
Be sure that i am under the tree shadow.

[4]
 Go get out off the water easily, but you have no idea how to create a camp, since no one ever taught you.
Make light blue shirt and black skirt out of my old cloth.
[8]
 You set to work on your clothes. Using a little magic, you turn your conspicuous robe into a casual middle-class attire.
catch some fish, cook, eat then sit and wait while enjoying the view.
[2] No matter how hard you try, you are unable to catch a fish. That's alright with you. You don't like fish blood anyway.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:45:38 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2015, 12:38:39 pm »

See if the vonzun was in a gang of some kind or has any kind of useful contact.

Get my zombie to lie down on the ground and pretend to be dead.

Also start looking for some place to make my base

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2015, 12:41:44 pm »

Create a giant sheath which is put on my back for the sword. Sheathe the sword, and casually walk into town.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2015, 01:21:35 pm »

i mean, my char is kinda mind ill or something :(

A bit upset i her self, she continues her way to the town. "Lets find out what people is leaving here."
Check all what i can. Taverns, shops, groceries, market places, town squares... Just walk around and talk a bit.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:24:01 pm by Delekates »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2015, 02:41:18 pm »

attempt to gain control  of Qeth Vol. Skellies follow me. If i control him, he follows me too. Otherwise run.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2015, 02:46:54 pm »

What do you mean by your character's "mind ill"?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2015, 03:08:19 pm »

What do you mean by your character's "mind ill"?
I think it means mad, crazy, not normal.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2015, 05:52:08 pm »

Turn Five:
Generally me:
See if the vonzun was in a gang of some kind or has any kind of useful contact.
[5-1(slightly complex)-1(vonzun)+2=5]
 You command him to tell you about his criminal life. "I was in small gang. Meets behind the old farmhouse at the edge of town. There are 3 others than me."
Get my zombie to lie down on the ground and pretend to be dead.
[4+2=6]
 It lays down on the ground, absolutely still. If it weren't for the necromantic energies you sense it contains, you would think it was dead, too.
Also start looking for some place to make my base
[7]
 You feel a lot of bodies nearby. Possibly a graveyard?

ATHATH:
Create a giant sheath which is put on my back for the sword.
[7+1=8] [1+1=2]
 You convert a nearby tree's branch into a perfectly shaped wooden sheathe. However, when you try to change the material to something more sturdy, your spell fizzles.
Sheathe the sword, and casually walk into town.
You're not sure if the townsfolk would take you well if you walked in with a sword in your hands. Or if you walked in looking like the statue of a corpse.

Delekates:
A bit upset i her self, she continues her way to the town.
The town - although small - is a fairly pleasant one. The people here seem nice, and there are plenty of shadows for you to saty in. n fact, all these people make you kind of thirsty...
Check all what i can. Taverns, shops, groceries, market places, town squares... Just walk around and talk a bit.
[8+1(nice people)=9!]
 You talk to people in a very friendly way. They respond even friendlier, and and ask to take you on a tour through the village. You are now the center of attention, and everyone is walking up to you and talking to you. It's making you reaaaaly thirsty...

conein:
Skellies follow me.
[2+1]
 This seems to be a bad day for you. The skeletons only follow you when you're watching them, and two of them don't follow you at all. Whatever, maybe you'll have more luck with the Qeth Vol.
attempt to gain control  of Qeth Vol.
[5-2(Qeth Vol)+2=5]
 Slowly, the beast becomes open to your suggestions. "That's right. Good boy!"
If i control him, he follows me too.
[2-2(Qeth Vol)+2=2]
 The thing refuses to follow you. Well, at least it's not eating you. For now.
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2015, 05:59:29 pm »

Nope.

GET THEM TO FOLLOW ME.
Then whatever happens, exept me dying, exit cave and explore

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2015, 07:05:10 pm »

mind ill was like i forgot that word in english, mostly i ment stupid, cuz she didnt knew how to make camp.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2015, 09:53:12 pm »

Strengthen the sheath, and sheathe my sword. Stroll straight into town (confidently) and head for the nearest inn.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2015, 12:05:44 am »

Go to the graveyard with both my zombies.

Raise 4 undead.

Cloak or disguise all my zombies.

Walk towards farmhouse.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2015, 10:59:20 am »

I just need Delekates to reply and I'll be ready.
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31