Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28

Author Topic: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 32: CITY IS CRAZY  (Read 23183 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 32: CITY IS CRAZY
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:10:58 pm »

It was is a peaceful night in Village city, when suddenly a Deus Ex Machinima of unknown origin appeared! In a proses much to complicated to explain here, it gave a number of people superpowers! In fact, you are one of these amazing Superpeople!

Name
Sex
Personality
Hero or Villain??

Don't skimp on the personality, because if you put some bullshit like "A well liked, all american boy!" i will give you the power to shit american flags. Put something interesting. If you don't, i'll replace it with something better.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:19:49 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 11:33:08 pm »

because if you put some bullshit like "A well liked, all american boy!" i will give you the power to shit american flags.

Best superpower ever.

If I can finagle my way out of going out of town tomorrow, I'll definitely see about joining up.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 09:34:05 am »

Terrahex
Boy
Personality: An arsonist at heart. recently broke out of juvie and on the run. escaped the cops last by blowing up a house.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 11:52:13 am »

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?!?!?!?!

One with the most votes will be what everyone is.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 11:54:15 am »

I am nuetral. I do what I please. meaning I am a viallain most of the time.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 11:56:16 am »

Name: Captain Justice-Man!
Sex: Manly-Man!
Personality: A non-powered superhero from 1950s America, Captain Justice-Man sought to promote peace, justice, and the American way! He has dedicated his entire lifetime to helping people in the most American ways he can think of. He was busy fighting the evils of Communism and Civil Rights, when he was frozen in a block of coma in Alaska! Now, he wakes in the present day, and must learn to serve a new brand of government, and come to terms with the new societal norms in America! Also, he has powers now.
He's a genuine Hero, but he's still trying to get past the fact that gays can get married.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 12:01:04 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 11:59:37 am »

I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Also, there were no superheroes before this, so you guys are the first. Just change superhero with soldier, and frozen in a block of ice (?!?!) with coma.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 12:01:11 pm »

Is that better?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 12:04:37 pm »

Frelock Dastotgisek
Male
Personality:
Frelock Dastotgisek has been happy recently.
He is an ardent worshipper of Monom
He is a citizen of the United States of America.  He is a member of Village City.  He is a Hero of Village City.
He is twenty-six years old, born on the 25th of June, in the year 1983
He is tall and very muscular.  His wavy hair is slightly dense.  His face is clean-shaven.  His long hair is neatly combed.  He has a broad, prominent chin.  His nose bridge is slightly convex.  His eyebrows are extremely low.  His deeply sunken red eyes have very large irises. His skin is cream.  His hair is silver.  He has a clear voice.
He is indefatigable, agile, very strong and quick to heal, but he is susceptible to disease.
Frelock Dastotgisek likes jet, steel, ruby, moons, swords, and cobras for their impressive speed.
He has a very good sense of empathy, very good creativity, the ability to focus, an amazing spacial sense and a great kinesthetic sense, but he has next to no musical ability, little patience, a little difficulty with words, and a complete lack of understanding of social relationships.
He is constantly active and energetic.  He lives for risk and excitement.  He finds helping others very rewarding.  He is quick to anger.  He does not have a great aesthetic sensitivity.  He is often cheerful.  He has a sense of duty.  He is eager for new experiences. He prefers to be alone.  He doesn't often experience strong cravings or urges.  He is open-minded to new ideas.  He is put off by authority and tradition.  He is self-conscious.  He is self-disciplined.  He is somewhat reserved.  He is trusting.  He is confident under pressure.  He strives for excellence.  He is compassionate.  He often does the first thing that comes to mind.  He likes working outdoors and grumbles only mildly at inclement weather.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 12:13:02 pm »

Name-Tingles the Undead Clown
Sex-Male, at least he used to have those defining features.
Personality-Once was a batshit insane clown who loved to scare children, recently some unknown force has raised him from the dead and granted him strange powers, most notably a nasty breath that causes severe itching.
 He is most notably a Villain.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 12:14:32 pm »

Personality-Once was a batshit insane clown who loved to scare children, recently some unknown force has raised him from the dead and granted him strange powers, most notably a nasty breath that causes severe itching.
 He is most notably a Villain.

yeah join the party

How many people are we expecting. the next person could be the ty breaker.

and where does this take place?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 12:19:00 pm »

Powers! Episode 1.
Name:Terrahex
Sex:Male
Personality: An arsonist at heart. recently broke out of juvie and on the run. escaped the cops last by blowing up a house.
VILLAIN!!!!!
You get the power of.....
Excreting lighter fluid from your body! You can piss lighter fluid, sweat lighter fluid and cry lighter fluid! You might want to stay away from open fires!
Name: Captain Justice-Man!
Sex: Manly-Man!
Personality:
Spoiler: Oh God what (click to show/hide)
Hero!!!!!
You get the power to.....
Make anyone fall for your manly good looks! Any man, that is. HAHAHAHAHA.
Frelock Dastotgisek
Male
Personality:
Hero!!!!!
Your power is.....
Randomly breaking physics! I cannot think of anything better for a DF related super person with no other defining personality traits! You suck!
VILLAIN!!!!!
Your powe- Wait, YOU CANT PICK YOUR SUPERPOWERS, FOO.
YOUR NAME IS TINGLES. YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, BUT NOT HARD ENOUGH TO INCAPACITATE THEM. BECAUSE YOU BROKE THE RULES. FOO. AND YOUR NOT UNDEAD. THATS JUST SILLY.

5 people then, City City.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 12:24:52 pm »

my power sucks, may I ask for a better one pretty please  :-*

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 12:26:08 pm »

Yes.

Th answer is no.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 12:27:39 pm »

Your powe- Wait, YOU CANT PICK YOUR SUPERPOWERS, FOO.
YOUR NAME IS TINGLES. YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, BUT NOT HARD ENOUGH TO INCAPACITATE THEM. BECAUSE YOU BROKE THE RULES. FOO. AND YOUR NOT UNDEAD. THATS JUST SILLY.
>_>

Well fuck this then. It was really just a attempt to reference my old character, but if your gonna be a douche about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28