Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 32: CITY IS CRAZY  (Read 23466 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I read that there were slots open, in which case, here is my submission

Name: Thaefal
Sex: UMM no one can tell (i will use pronouns from the Orthe books, ke(he.she) and kir(him,her)), gm can decide if actualy HAS a gender
Personality: Thaefal has always liked the cold, in summer kir thoughts were always on ice cubes, ice blocks, and huge frakin cryoguns, in winter it gets even wors, nevertheless ke is a good person at heart and will help anyone who needs it.
HERO

edit: changed typos, Plus putting in action

Action: go arround looking for people to help, like getting cats out of the tree or helping little old ladies cross the road, i also keep an eye out for a cryogun, or iceblock cart
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:27:03 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Dear god, proof read your posts. My eyes just bled.

I'll have your power up in a while. I need to think of something suitably inapplicable. Edit that first post with your action.

You can suck the heat out of things. Not enough to freeze water unless you want to burn yourself, mind you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:40:00 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile

I will make a  water and a fire cannon, mounting them on the top of the waterpark to shoot at all enemies.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

This whole hero and villain living in the same water park sounds like either a kid's cartoon or a sitcom.  Either one will turn out well (with the definition of well being hilarious).

Go out and Fight Crime
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 4: Dirty Coppers! {[Spots open!]}
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 08:46:17 am »

Okay! I have rules now! Check the bottom.

Tingles:Eat the evidence=2
You try to eat the man to get some health back, but you choke on the bones on the way down. (-1 HP!)

14/20 HP
House

CJM:Surrender=1
You walk over to surrender, and you accidentally punch a cop in the face.Oops.
Run away Roll!=4
You make a running jump over the barricade, and you dash to the park.
Not getting yourself shot roll!=5
Being a ex-soldier, you know how to do this without getting shot! hurray! You zig and zag and jump over the fence into the park.

Warrant for extreme murder
Gun
Water Park Base(??!??!)

Diablous:Tell the puppy to shoot people=6
Having woken up a little before all the bullets were flying, and convenient placed right next the police barricade you shoot them all. Sadly, all they do is get happy, start hugging each other and some crap like that. They also dropped their guns, one of which you pick up.

What a useless power.

Gun!

Wolf:Help people=5
You find a cat stuck in a tree, placed right next to a water park. You get it down and.....
Not giving it frostbite!=3
You give it light frostbite. The child is sad, and she just whiped out her cell phone. Oh shit.

The police are looking for you!

Hex: Build a giant cannon=5-2(For INSANITY.)
Build build a awesome giant water cannon. Awesome.

Water Park (Free water, food and electricity!)
1000 City dollars!

Frelock:Fight crime* Help Hex=5
As his cannon doesn't actually work, you take pity on the poor boy and fix it for him. Your a nice guy.

*Going outside isn't very good right now....

Rule up in a bit, and you all should probably get in the park.

Water Park.

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 4: Dirty Coppers!
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 09:14:14 am »

I decide a water park must have people selling delicious cold treats (remember ke is obsessed with em), and enter, looking for one
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 10:43:49 am »

Hmm. I never formally retired, since I was trapped in that coma for all those years. Therefore, I am still in the military!

Head to the nearest military outpost to get my name cleared. Request permit to fight crime.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 10:53:17 am »

I go out to find badass evil costumes for me and the puppy!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:23 am »

Sneak into a neighbor's house.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 11:38:58 am »

I make myself a crossbow out of some steel structural bars.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 12:14:52 pm »

Rules yay.
After this point, only Frelock is allowed to do crazy thing like making a giant cannon. Only post what you could do in real life, plus what the super power does.

Everyone has 10 HP, 'cept the zombie and if you start bleeding you'll lose a set amount of health per turn. You can stop the bleeding, but the HP comes back after time pass's. The zombie can eat people, but he takes twice as much damage while doing th eating, and can only heal 2 HP a turn.

Power rules....

CJM
Guys lose track of what there doing, unless there focused and they get a -3 for all actions.
Tingles
You can make people laugh, everyone in your vicinity for -1, or one specific person for -2.
Diablous
The puppy makes people happy and love each other. if there not doing anything, they'll stay not doing something.
Wolf
You can make things freeze, but you lose 1 HP for everything you freeze thats smaller than you, -3 for something your size and -5 for something larger than you. you can't freeze someone who's struggling.
Frelock
You get to do insane RTDy stuff.
Hex
You can light yourself on fire and get a plus 2 on all combat rolls, but you lose 2 HP a turn. Might want to keep a water bottle ready.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 12:22:26 pm »

Uh... So your making this game a whole lot more limited?
 That kinda messes with the spirit of being a RTD...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 12:26:32 pm »

I still accept crazy stuff like "I SUMMON THE DEVIL TO KILL EVERYONE I DISLIKE USING THE MOON AS A GIANT FLAIL."

Just you will most likely fail.

The more crazy it is, the higher the Negative points are. For that, i would use a D20, with a -17. 1 and lower would result in your death, 2 would be a failure and 3 would mean you did it.

I NEED TURNSSSSSS
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:30:25 pm by Realmfighter »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 5: Pose as a Team!
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 08:39:44 am »

Wolf:Find ice cream=2
You enter the park and get some ice cream, but its stale. You feel sad.

Water Park!
Wanted for questioning!

CJM:Leave Park and join the Army=2
You don't belong here. You want to go back to your comfortable military. Young men, working hard to perfect themselves. Tight bodys, focused into protection of what they love most..... Anyway, you try to leave and you get shot at.
Dodging=5
But you dodged back into the park!

Warrant for extreme murder
Gun
Water Park

Diablous:Find EVIL costume=2
You go inside the park and you find yourself a Skeleton hoodies which looks kind of okay on you, but the puppy....

Gun
Water Park

Tingles:Sneak into the neighbors house=4
You sneak into the house next door, which is the Water Park! Yay!

15/20
Water Park

Frelock:Make a Crossbow=4
You make a Cross Bow out of Steel scraps. It hits twice as hard as a gun (4 damage) but it takes a turn to reload.

Water Park
Crossbow

Hex:Make a Flame Thrower from a old water gun*=3+2
YOU MAKE A FLAME THROWER. AWESOME.

Water Park
1000 City Dollars
Flame Thrower

*If i have to wait for more than a day, i'll pick something for you. I have no patience. Or, it goes to the second page. Which it did. The plus 2 was me feeling bad for picking your action.

*THIS IS THE POLICE SPEAKING.*
You hear from a Police officer with a loud speaker.
*COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP AND YOU'LL DIE QUICKLY*

Your all fucked.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:43:59 am by Realmfighter »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: RTDramatic Superhero Action! Turn 5: Pose as a Team!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 08:45:02 am »

I can't help but notice all heroic actions fail. No exceptions.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28