Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]

Author Topic: Operation Overlord, Day Five: Game Over! Town, Town-Ally, and Survivor Victory!  (Read 107070 times)

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bye bye 4mask  :'(

Also woo we win.

As I said Team Deus Asmoth was a good idea.

Deus! Deus! He's our man if he can't do it no one can!

I noticed a lot of hate versus our decision to not lynch Flabort. Sorry about D2. But D3 I thought he was telling the truth as he didn't know I had 3 votes and voted Tiruin who turned up maf. He could have left it at a no lynch and no one would have been lynched thus saving his buddy.

Perses you commented on OSG's scumminess. Well no one counterclaimed him or any role that affected targeting on the kill and he hit a mafia flip so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Also there were no nights with multiple kills so I thought SK's were unlikely.

Also Caz, I am so scum aren't I?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I'm sorry if this is personal, but why is he leaving?
A disagreement over playstyle that is doubtless part of something larger that I'm not aware of.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

He could have left it at a no lynch and no one would have been lynched thus saving his buddy.
Hahah. Yeah, if I had known that we were buddies I would have done something totally different.

But as Serial Killers we had to eliminate each other eventually. I was quite happy to lynch Tiruin and have her flip mafia, because it made me look better and it got rid of someone potentially dangerous.

10/10 would play again. Honestly, despite this being my first scum-loss, I had a lot of fun on this one.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

RL stuff C:
Also personal improvement :o

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

What Tiruin and Asmoth said.  Along with things I'd rather not share.  And a couple of IRL things that have happened to me recently have convinced me that playing mafia is, at least for a while, a very bad idea.  And by that I mean a massive anxiety spike followed by three mild panic attacks in two days.

To everyone who played in this game: Thank you for trusting me to run you a game!  I'm certainly happy with how it turned out, and it went far better than TGBOO.  It's good to go out with a bang with regards to my mafia running career.  Despite my previous assertions, I may be back sometime in the future to run more games, although me playing mafia is on indefinite hiatus.  In the meantime, have great games with great people, and until next time, remember that the mod is a bastard and the only one you can trust is yourself.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:28:56 pm by 4maskwolf »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Thanks for modding this game, it was a really good first experience for me. I wish you luck in your days away from mafia and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Thanks for modding this game, it was a really good first experience for me. I wish you luck in your days away from mafia and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
If I had a comical pie, I'd throw it at 4maskwolf, hear it splat, and then clean him up (as well as the fake pie) and then party. :P
Welcome to B12 Mafia, Mr. Origami!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]