Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: ZE REICH's Imperial Thread  (Read 4264 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: ZE REICH's Imperial Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2017, 03:57:32 am »

Ever since the SANITY of GM has been noted...

Actions:
>
> Issue a trade for anyone--spending Manpower for their Wealth at a 1:1 ratio, accepting a maximum of 3 return offers in total (not per state). First come, first serve!
>  {Decision} 3 Manpower to be spent on improving localized security, alongside improving drill and discipline, especially recruiting quality, by refining the military.

If any others are treated as a decision--emphasize the statement with {decision} instead.

Cacameburg was one of the two states with four provinces, and they noted if they would aim for the status of Emperor (or at least would retain their status as an Elector), their niche would be in their people; the basic unit of a society.

Deciding to improve the quality of their people, they aimed for security and safety, heightening both quality of patrols and their basic military units, but also ensuring that a longer lasting culture would start to bloom; camaraderie, under understanding and pursuit of knowledge.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 04:19:52 am »

The Bishopric of Damedburg
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2017, 05:11:07 am »

Taxana will map the surrounding state, perhaps, with luck, there is a non-imperial country bordering it

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2017, 06:28:48 am »

{Decision}Manufaktur spends 2 wealth and 1 prestige developing unsettled land: Any homesteaders cultivating farmland will receive land ownership rights and government subsidies on food production. This applies to all edible crops grown in Florien & Manufaktur. Unsettled land upstream of urban areas will receive the highest subsidies. The Guildmaster promises Floriens & Manufakturians that she will construct roads through each state and then establish out-of-state trade routes.
> Manufaktur accepts Cacameburg's trade, purchasing 2 manpower in exchange for 2 wealth, in preparation for next season's road construction.
> Manufaktur offers to purchase 2 manpower from Paladinia, in exchange for 2 wealth.
> Manufaktur sends a representatives to the Emperor and all surrounding lands, to establish lines of communication.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2017, 07:13:02 am »

-My Chancellor You are taking too long to visit again the poorest, they need to love you
-Chancellor our nation will only prosper when you...

"My dearest people..."

And silence was made, he (Or it's a she? Can be his twin working for him again, hard to know) liked to observe a lot and sometimes only answered others in reports or the action being already made, it was sometimes annoying to talk to him without knowing if he is listening or daydreaming in his books and paperwork.

"... You have to stop looking inside our borders, in 3 weeks there are gonna have a meeting of the council, our nation is still small and can be easily forgotten by the council, the memberstates everywhere is getting their old rulers dead and new faces will control the destiny of the empire, I am not going to do the same error of my ancestors blessed they be, the people will love me when they see the luxury becoming an everyday life we need to seek opportunities abroad, one third of our wealth (2 wealth) is already being allocated, and scholars are going to all corners of our empire, to get better knowledge than what we already have, their mission is to see where resources are scarce and where they are abundant, the objective is to make us spend less on our seasonal expenses with imports, and make our caravans export the resources for the best price,this way we will have the budget and wisdom to reformulate our country, I along with my family will make us shine, and I promise, every country will see us as an example, and we will be prepared for anything, "

Spoiler:  Decision (click to show/hide)

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2017, 08:04:36 am »

Okay, if possible, I'm going to spend three prestige with the aim of gently pressuring the Archbishopric of Altarien to become my vassal state for the glory of God.
Still doing this.

> Issue a trade for anyone--spending Manpower for their Wealth at a 1:1 ratio, accepting a maximum of 3 return offers in total (not per state). First come, first serve!
If trades are legal and combining trades with decisions is legal, also doing this - eg, send Cacameburg one Wealth for one Manpower.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 08:08:51 am by Maximum Spin »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2017, 11:33:02 am »

Decisions, by Decree of His Grace Prince Sebastian III von Bredemeyer, King of Luathbach
Spend 3 wealth giving patronage to an architect, to beautify public spaces in the capital and show that the wealth and culture of Luathbach is unmatched, even within our wealthy and cultured Empire.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:30 am »

Dear lords of the electoral council
No doubt we have all noticed how prosper we the empire has become.
I feel we should expand our prosper to outside our border to bring the heathen and lesser sheep into our border into the guarding hands of our lord and emperor.
I ask we prepare for a war, one of the likes the world has never seen.

-King Melkor of Donuth

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2017, 03:51:00 pm »

A council was called in order to proclaim the important decision in the kingdom.
"Twice the visions have appeared, twice they shattered at the crucial time. Well, no more! Let none whisper that I learn nothing from mistakes, true wisdom is always met with adversary. And clearly my decisions were wise, evidenced by this premature ending of dreams. So, now we've established there's some kind of higher force that hates goats interfering with our plans to uplift them, but will we yield to this tyrany and cease? Nay, say I. Spend all of our wealth but 1 on goats. Selectively breed giant goats the size of horses. You know what, scratch that. Clearly we're doing something wrong. So don't just breed horse-sized normal goats. Cross-breed the goats with everything that exists. Some of them are bound to produce a new and even superior species. Starting with horses. It's about time the unicorns became reality. The strongest, wisest, most loyal and majestic of the supergoat generation will be the Throne.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:54:33 pm by Secheral »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2017, 05:12:05 pm »

Spend 3 manpower to raise an army.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2017, 07:00:06 pm »

1 Wealth to have a festival, with two prestige to have it attract useful advisors or people, as well as appeasing the peasants. 3 Wealth to build guard posts along the borders of Falkonien, and two manpower spend to raise guards.

Avanti!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2017, 09:46:33 pm »

Spoiler: Zetten decision (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:51:13 pm by Criptfeind »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]