Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Black Sheep? White Sheep? Pink Sheep?!  (Read 135 times)

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Black Sheep? White Sheep? Pink Sheep?!
« on: April 22, 2024, 02:51:42 am »

The aim of this game is to answer some open ended questions, like “What is your favourite colour?” or “What is the best letter of the alphabet?”, set by me. There are no “right” nor “wrong” answers, however, you will get a number of points depending on how many people say the same thing as you.
Much like golf, or your driving licence, the fewer your points the better. For each question you get 1 point for every person who puts the same thing as you (at my discretion I may treat answers that are very similar/synonymous as the same), however if nobody puts the same as you, then you get points equal to the number of people playing (so don’t go too obscure). Least Points wins.

How this will works: Once I’ve gotten enough people say they are interested (let’s say 6-8 for now) I’ll post the set of questions, then everyone sends me their answers via PM (you don’t need to be one of the ones who showed interest at the start), once I’ve got enough entries (again, let’s say 8 for the sake of argument) I’ll post that everyone who wants to play but has yet to send in answers has 24 hours to do so (from that post, not from when I get entry number 8).
Once the deadline has passed I will post such, then calculate scores and post the results. Again, fewest points wins.

For now just post /in or what-have-you and if you want me to PM you once questions are posted and/or when the 24 hour deadline happens (assuming you haven't submitted yet).