Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: SparkGear XIV  (Read 4565 times)

mrbobbyg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear XIV
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:50 pm »

Here's the save.

I was so occupied trying to figure out how to play this version that I ended up being a pretty decent manager of the fort.  I'm sure whoever comes next can add some drama if they like.  =)

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3077
!!Elves!! would actually be kinda cool as a civ symbol.  !!Clowns!!, however, you get the impression they're on fire of their own free, malicious, evil, will.

Also, much scarier if literally clowns.

BlackRogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 11:14:42 pm »

Here's the save. Nice quiet turn. Not much happened except one of our recruits gave birth and a moody miner made us a coffer.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3085

BlackRogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 11:16:09 pm »

Do we even have someone set to take the save? The list doesn't go beyond me.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 12:23:47 am »

I forgot to update it, but SlyEye is next.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

BlackRogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 12:24:27 am »

cool

slyeye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 11:33:21 am »

Alright grabbing the save, hopefully I won't have too much fun.  :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 02:57:23 pm by slyeye »

slyeye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2010, 03:49:43 pm »

Journal of Slyeye, irradiated human

28 Malachite: Sadly set out on my journey from the old Vault today diary, brought with me what I hope will be enough rations to successfully voyage to new vault 33.

12 Galena: Good grief! how far away is this place?!?  The caravans said it was a three day trip north!

17 Galena: Low on water, must keep onwards. Can only drink the smallest amounts each day.

21 Galena: No more water, No more Water. Must Drink ground water.

19 LimEstone: Groundwater is Soooo good! I don't know what they we're saying when they kept going on about all those harmful sideeffects in school I feel fiiineee.

17 Sandstone: Hey! Hey diary! Hey are you there?!? You havn't said anything in weeks... Anyways! I can see the Vault Diary! I knoooow! and guess what!?! It's heaven! The whole place is built upon a rock form of that delicious ground water diary! I'm so nervous!

18 Sandstone: Diary they love me here! They said, they said that the old overseer was bein' a big old "mr. grouchy" and yelled at them that the next person who came to the fortress would lead them, and that's me!! Groundwater for everyone!

22 Sandstone 285: Diary Diary! one of those buff miner women ran to me screaming about some sort of beast, the name of which I forgot, that looked like a Human but was made of Glass! Ohhh! I hope we can be friends diary!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I  a forgotten beast came the SECOND DAY that I have been playing. A giant Humanoid made of clear glass with three long curly tails, a bloated body, with deadlier spit than a llama.

Ok I'm giving up on the narration because it was taking way too much time for the amount of time I have to play so to sum up whats been going on, FB was shattered and died, but not before it broke a soldier's entire chest  with a single punch. A couple new births, a fey mood that gave one of the worst artifacts I've ever seen (a wooden cup encircled with wood), and my overseer tower is coming along marvelously. Anyone know if I can use the glass from the FB's body to make me some windows?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 10:12:11 pm by slyeye »

slyeye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2010, 10:59:22 pm »

Save uploading...

EDIT: HERE BE THE !!SAVE!! http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3091

Added a radio/overseer tower but other than that, not many modification were made.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:11:50 pm by slyeye »

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2010, 11:39:39 pm »

We don't have anyone for tomorrow, so you can krrp playing if you want.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]