Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Urist McFurry mod: Aren't you Furrious!?  (Read 1260 times)

Shadowscynthe

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:VULPINE]
    • View Profile
Urist McFurry mod: Aren't you Furrious!?
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:09:20 am »

Hey there, it's my first mod! Pretty cruddy, but, mehh...  :-\
WHAT DOES IT HAVE?!
  • Vulpisapiens! A new playable race with vulpine properties!
  • Some new speech things for them, and an optional amount of items and a title song (if you wanna replace it.)
What WILL it have?!
  • More furry races and civs! I plan on making this a priority.
  • More interactions, inorganics, plants, maybe animals and reactions! (When my modding skill is better ::) )
Anyways, you may be able to see that I am not a good modder (yet) and that most of my stuff is unorganized. I hope to improve my skills and edit the mod so it is more fit to be released. For now, it is at least functional if you install everything alright.
Note: COPY THE VULPISAPIEN FILE AND PASTE IT IN YOUR CREATURE_LARGE_TEMPERATE FILE JUST BELOW FOX OR I WILL EAT YOU WHEN YOU WHINE TO ME ABOUT IT.
Also, I am a little chatty in my files, feel free to ignore the sidetexts.
Anything that says 'into'- You can copy it into whatever it says or make a new file for it. DO NOT create a new file for the fox furry creature! I will always stress that and as soon as someone whines to me that it broke their game I will kindly redirect you to the freakin' instructions!!

CHANGELOG!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'd also appreciate it if you could find some bugs and fix them for me or whatever. I don't really care.
IN CASE I MISSED SOMETHING!
Uhh, I think I'll have it on the dffd page. Right... here. http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10739

Anyways, I'm off to drink about 12 red bulls and go for a walk, probably won't get to your comments and if I don't I am sorry!
I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!

Shadowscynthe

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:VULPINE]
    • View Profile
Re: Urist McFurry mod: Aren't you Furrious!?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 10:10:53 am »

I know other people are doing this and this is my variation of it. Soon I shall have tons of original crap.
I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!

AceSV

• Bay Watcher
  • [SUPER_VILLAIN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 11:10:15 am »

Waaaaaaaaait a minute!  Well, it does seem to be a very different flavor from mine, and less lazy.  The furrysuit is cute. 

What else do you have planned?
could God in fact send a kea to steal Excalibur and thereby usurp the throne of the Britons? 
Furry Fortress 3 The third saga unfurls.  Now with Ninja Frogs and Dogfish Pirates.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 01:51:54 pm »

PTW for more puns.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.