Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)  (Read 11235 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2016, 02:39:45 pm »

Pull out me Pot of Gold, then get in it and hope for the Best!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2016, 02:41:54 pm »

After wasting a few minutes spinning in circles trying to determine which of the exits is the most left, your keen lungfish mind carefully analyzes the makeshift structure of the coffins, locating loadbearers and carefully determining which coffin can be slid out of place to get out of this deathtrap. It takes some doing, and a bit of leveraging from your staff, but you finally manage to get your target out of the way, and through the exit you go. As you move onward, the air steadily becomes damper, a relief to your mudfish skin. You smell mud on the air, and joy surges within you.

"Ah~~~ sweet sweet moistness" shivers the lungfish with joy as he feels the moistness in the air increasing.

He keeps walking toward the mud scent.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2016, 03:01:50 pm »

Examine the spiders, but keep my distance. if they attack, give em a good smacking with my shield!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2016, 03:51:02 pm »

Oh well. Rampage my way through the ants.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2016, 03:51:54 pm »

Assimilate the poison (hopefully making it harmless to me in the process) and finish climbing the ladder. Hound phobia is my eternal power source.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2016, 04:23:07 pm »

You have levelled up! Choose one new word or trait.
Metamagic: Increase Power.

"ME SMASH STATUE!"

Smash the statue.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2016, 01:49:37 am »

Spoiler: Roy the Merman (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2016, 09:32:55 am »

NO! Get skillet back, bat away knives and graters.
[4]
With the skilled reflexes of a master cook you grab back your skillet before it can get out of reach. No hopped up kitchen's gonna stop this guy! You manage ably enough to fend off the kitchen's dissection attempts, but more and more are closing in.
Pull out me Pot of Gold, then get in it and hope for the Best!
[3]
You stop treading mud and climb into your pot of gold, and promptly begin sinking into the mud, gold being quite heavy. This might not have been your most best thought out plan you think as the mud begins to rise to your abdomen.
"Ah~~~ sweet sweet moistness" shivers the lungfish with joy as he feels the moistness in the air increasing.

He keeps walking toward the mud scent.
[5]
Your walk goes without incident, as you act like an addict getting some of his favourite drug. You come upon bubbling mudpools, with a tiny man slowly sinking into it. It might be rude to interrupt his suicide attempt?
Examine the spiders, but keep my distance. if they attack, give em a good smacking with my shield!
[5]
Despite your best efforts not to be a speciesist and automatically assume the giant spider monsters' will be hostile, the spiders act out the stereotype, attacking you. You give them a good smacking with your shield, cracking its mirror finish but managing to keep them at bay.

Upon examination, you notice the spiders are very spidery, about the size of a dog each. They are also bright pink, a very spidery colour.
Oh well. Rampage my way through the ants.
[6]
You are sure ant-songs will be written of this terrible day, when a crazed human slaughtered countless of their kind, making rivers of ant-blood (or whatever that goo coming out of them is), ignoring all ant-cries for mercy, finally butchering his way to their princess.

Her guards lie dead around her, the ant princess quivers in fear, cowering away from your gruesome visage, her bulging thorax throbbing seductively. She seems to be saying something, but you chose the underwater basketweaving elective back in the academy instead of ant-language. You're sure it wasn't anything important anyway.
Assimilate the poison (hopefully making it harmless to me in the process) and finish climbing the ladder. Hound phobia is my eternal power source.
[1]
By lowering your defences, you give the poison free reign to do even more damage to your body. You lock up entirely, freezing in one spot on the ladder as a paralyzing thought niggles its way into your head. What if there is a pack of hounds waiting for you at the top of the ladder.

Noticing your weakness, the hornets close in again, the cunning bastards no doubt just biding their time for the poison to take effect.
You have levelled up! Choose one new word or trait.
Metamagic: Increase Power.

"ME SMASH STATUE!"

Smash the statue.
[2]
You narrowly miss, hitting the wall beside the statue. Nothing seems to happen in response. No doubt the statue is just too scared to retaliate!
Spoiler: Roy the Merman (click to show/hide)
You flop around like a beached fish in a dry, suspiciously featureless stone tunnel. Belatedly remembering your training, you try to balance yourself on your tail. It takes a few dozen tries, but finally you manage it. Here's to hoping you don't fall down again. Good thing no one saw that, kind of embarrassing.

You try to remember if you can breathe air, but you're sure you'll find out soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:38:03 am by Demonic Spoon »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2016, 09:33:52 am »

Stupid kitchen! Me Leave!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2016, 09:41:23 am »

"BAAAD STATUE!"

Smash it again!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2016, 10:08:28 am »

Assimilate the poison, get up the latter.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2016, 12:12:17 pm »

[5]
Your walk goes without incident, as you act like an addict getting some of his favourite drug. You come upon bubbling mudpools, with a tiny man slowly sinking into it. It might be rude to interrupt his suicide attempt?

Noticing the shark fins, Pleco quickly deduce the little man is in fact not a mud lover like himself.

He tries to help the little man getting out of the mud.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2016, 12:21:29 pm »

Now that the spiders have been deflected, conjure water under them and freeze it solid using the ice on my shield. they'll either be stuck to the ground, or slip around patheticly while I move to finish them off.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2016, 12:39:19 pm »

Find an exit. Killing remaining ants is optional.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2016, 02:19:00 pm »

Pick a direction and begin creeping down the featureless tunnel. It's gotta get features sometime, and I'll be ready for it when it does!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]