Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: (IC Thread) Project Buckler: You Run a Suicide Squad  (Read 3656 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: (IC Thread) Project Buckler: You Run a Suicide Squad
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 01:14:30 am »

My vote is obvious.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2017, 11:37:14 am »

Nvm, I can post after all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:51:47 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2017, 10:52:17 pm »

"I am in favor of attempting to reach an understanding with him. I feel he may ne more valuable to us if he is cooperating."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2017, 08:32:45 pm »

Sterling grunts in disapproval at Prometheus' neutral silence, but turns to Wraith.

"Fine, we'll do it your way. But I want results. This is Project Buckler, not a resort for has-beens.

If that's all, dismissed. I look forward to updates on those leads in the coming week."

(You may now post actions for Week 2)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2017, 05:34:59 pm »

Talk to Crossfire
Research the Mankai vs Rasevi situation, what is happening, and how we would be involved if we came to their aid.
Research the Sange raid on the Water spirit's castle for the Despair Sapphire. What kind of dangers ot has, loot would be available, and what the Despair Sapphire really is.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2017, 03:38:33 am »

*pokes the other officers*

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2017, 01:16:01 pm »

actions for all your characters submitted in the OOC thread because you ALL failed to post.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2017, 03:31:37 pm »

Sorry about the long absence. I've been unable to post for personal reasons, but  I am now ready to continue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]