Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suggestion: Merchants and goods  (Read 475 times)

cyrohound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Suggestion: Merchants and goods
« on: April 07, 2017, 02:15:02 pm »

I would really love it if the goods the merchants demanded for countertrading appeared at the top of the trade screen so you wouldn't have to go through pages and pages of items to look for that one chalk ring they demanded. Or alternatively, allow us to designate containers as "buy all of it or none of it" in the trade menu somewhere.

It's not really that important, just a small thing.

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Merchants and goods
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 07:28:33 pm »

If not re-ordered, I would appreciate the ability to search it more effectively.
"stuff made of wood" would be a good starter search.
As would "damaged items" and so on. Within or not within bins. I keep digging through my trade goods, knowing there's one packing case half-full of damaged XshoesX, and half-full of brand new ☼shoes☼ we just made. And I need to only sell the damaged XshoesX, but not the ☼brand☼new☼ ones. The ability to find them and then designate the right ones would be nice.
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!