Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: dfstatus - A dfhack tool that gives you an out of game 'z' status window.  (Read 6355 times)

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions

That's odd, since the "cleanowned" tool checks for items of class "food" (along with "meat" and "plant", though oddly not "cheese") and it definitely finds them.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

enjia2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's odd, since the "cleanowned" tool checks for items of class "food" (along with "meat" and "plant", though oddly not "cheese") and it definitely finds them.
Oh nice!, I was looking for the wrong class apparently. Updating and releasing. Thanks a bunch.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware

Thing is, this part is a bit sketchy and needs a bit of work. Right now, all dfhack does is get the class name and the item type number. This obviously isn't enough. There should be a table mapping the item type numbers to item types and possibly sub-types (method for retrieving those should be located first) to raw lists (same) read from the game's memory.

enjia2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1.04 is out, enjoy

Balin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great idea!

Would you consider opening the source code and hosting on http://code.google.com/?

enjia2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you consider opening the source code and hosting on http://code.google.com/?

It's included in the github of dfhack, you can get the source there. It's in the /tools/supported folder. http://github.com/peterix/dfhack

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions

Even though it's now within DFHack, this thread seems the most appropriate place to report a significant bug: metal bars are not being counted correctly. Specifically, it's claiming that I have more gold and silver bars than I actually do, seemingly because it is doing substring matches and thus is counting ROSE_GOLD, STERLING_SILVER, and NICKEL_SILVER.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

enjia2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Even though it's now within DFHack, this thread seems the most appropriate place to report a significant bug: metal bars are not being counted correctly. Specifically, it's claiming that I have more gold and silver bars than I actually do, seemingly because it is doing substring matches and thus is counting ROSE_GOLD, STERLING_SILVER, and NICKEL_SILVER.

This is by design at this point with the exception of PIG_IRON for the steel industry.
Pages: 1 [2]