Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone interested in seeing a Nuzlocke run of the Pokemon game of their choice?  (Read 2241 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile

I'm interested in starting an LP and wanted to see if anyone would take a gander at it.  It'll be the basic Nuzlocke challenge run through any pokemon game in either generation II or III, POSSIBLY IV.  Not sure, depends on how well I can get things set up.

So...anyone interested?  I'll try to keep things interactive and updated regularly, and once my box starts getting full you guys can decide my party pretty much.  I plan on using the catch the first one you see policy, but I won't catch repeats.  At all.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, this sounds awesome. I'd prefer a gen III game, cause I played gen II far too often  :P

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

my box starts getting full
Nuzlocke run

Yeah, somehow I don't think so.

I wouldn't do a gen 3 game though, mainly because it seems everyone and their mother does gen 3 nuzlocke runs.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Heartgold / Soulsilver? :)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

I would enjoy reading a good Crystal LP, but Gold, Silver, and the remakes are just as good.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm...I may be able to do diamond/pear/platinum too, it seems.  And Heart Gold and Soul Silver by extension.  But...I REALLY don't wanna do HG and SS...those two are FUCKERS beyond belief later.  FUCK YOU YOU CHEATING FUCKING KIMONO GIRLS WITH INFINITE LAST RESORTS SLDGHDOGHO
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eek-A-Mouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd be happy to see a Gen III run  :)

somebody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

do pokemon yellow

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, What about one of the Gen I remakes?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Do the recent DS ones. Just for the lulz.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right then.  I'm considering either Platinum (because it's my personal favorite) or Emerald.  Which would you guys rather see?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Emeralds are my birthstone. So yeah, that. Heh.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

If the Nuzlocke challenge is what I think it is, I'd be interested, provided your prose is good and the tone is reasonably serious.

That said, go for Emerald. I think that was my favourite version.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a Nuzlocke challenge.  And I don't think I'll be doing one of those uber serious self insert things like most people do (unless you guys reeeeealy want it) just a running commentary as I fail at the game in horrible ways and curse a few select pokemon out of existance.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

This is a Nuzlocke challenge.  And I don't think I'll be doing one of those uber serious self insert things like most people do (unless you guys reeeeealy want it) just a running commentary as I fail at the game in horrible ways and curse a few select pokemon out of existance.

As I said, "reasonably serious". Just enough so that everything makes sense and it's a good read.

If you're not planning on writing flavour, though, feel free to disregard this.