Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432091 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #540 on: April 08, 2012, 03:23:41 pm »

(using metal tongs, holds up *<*Pigtail Trousers*>* [coating forgotten beast ichor])

Here vermin, vermin, vermin!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 08, 2012, 03:40:51 pm »

(using metal tongs, holds up *<*Pigtail Trousers*>* [coating forgotten beast ichor])

TROUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:06 pm »

FORGOTTEN BEAST ICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
FOR EXPERIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS
IN MEDICIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 08, 2012, 04:04:43 pm »

The spinning large copper dagger strikes Gizogin in the head, tearing the fat, tearing the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain, tearing the brain! Gizogin has been struck down!
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Forumite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2012, 04:25:37 pm »

Did I die? Nooooo!
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2012, 04:31:48 pm »

Spoiler: Actual Spoiler. (click to show/hide)
How did an animal trainer like saltmummy626 manage to marry the Chief Scientist herself? I smell foul play here. That, or Girlinhat found herself in dire need of test subjects for the Child Care Program.
Lol, awesome. I think that's what I'll go with.
Did I die? Nooooo!
Yeah. :( I tried to prevent it, but I honestly didn't expect the giant keas to be aggressive. For the most part, they weren't - but there were a couple of exceptions... If you want, I suppose I could "redwarf" you - give you a second chance. I don't know, we could call it the same you but from a different parallel universe... The whole "poofing into dwarfworld" sounds a bit sci-fi anyway. :P

I'm going to start writing part 2 in a bit.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2012, 04:32:08 pm »

The spinning large copper dagger strikes Gizogin in the head, tearing the fat, tearing the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain, tearing the brain! Gizogin has been struck down!

Bwahaha!  Fool!  By striking me down, you have made me more powerful than you could possibly imagine!
Besides, I've messed around with my own physiology so much that even I don't know where my brain is anymore.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2012, 04:34:34 pm »

Did I die? Nooooo!

Forumite has been miserable lately. He dined in a legendary dining room recently. He complained about the rain recently. He was attacked recently. He has seen his own death. He was forced to watch the rotting away of Forumite. He admired a fine statue recently.

-Bronze Statue-
This is a bronze statue of dwarves and giant keas. The giant keas are striking down the dwarves. The dwarves are striking down the giant keas. This relates to the death of Forumite in 158.
This space for rent

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2012, 04:36:55 pm »

Bwahaha!  Fool!  By striking me down, you have made me more powerful than you could possibly imagine!
Besides, I've messed around with my own physiology so much that even I don't know where my brain is anymore.

Kobold Citizen CoraiUnki cancels fight, terrified beyond kobold belief

Kobold citizen CoraiUnki cancels terrified beyond kobold belief, running around in circles

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2012, 04:45:21 pm »

I sleep for three measly hours and suddenly you jerks come up with 4 more pages I'm too lazy to look through. You guys suck.

Nah, i'm just kiddin' Talvieno, you sir have a way with words, though I felt left out.

Forumite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2012, 04:46:37 pm »

Did I die? Nooooo!

Forumite has been miserable lately. He dined in a legendary dining room recently. He complained about the rain recently. He was attacked recently. He has seen his own death. He was forced to watch the rotting away of Forumite. He admired a fine statue recently.

-Bronze Statue-
This is a bronze statue of dwarves and giant keas. The giant keas are striking down the dwarves. The dwarves are striking down the giant keas. This relates to the death of Forumite in 158.
The ghost of Forumite shed a single dwarfy tear, in memory of himself, when alive...

Did I kill anything? Who inherited my *Giant Cave Spider Left Sock*?
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2012, 04:47:17 pm »

I sleep for three measly hours and suddenly you jerks come up with 4 more pages I'm too lazy to look through. You guys suck.

Nah, i'm just kiddin' Talvieno, you sir have a way with words, though I felt left out.

I. Love. Spearbreakers.

TOO MANY MUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forumite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2012, 04:50:01 pm »

Did I die? Nooooo!
Yeah. :( I tried to prevent it, but I honestly didn't expect the giant keas to be aggressive. For the most part, they weren't - but there were a couple of exceptions... If you want, I suppose I could "redwarf" you - give you a second chance. I don't know, we could call it the same you but from a different parallel universe... The whole "poofing into dwarfworld" sounds a bit sci-fi anyway. :P

Killed by a giant bird? What a dwarfy way to die  8)

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2012, 04:58:38 pm »

Did I die? Nooooo!

Killed by a giant bird? What a dwarfy way to die  8)

I forget how big the "giant" prefix makes things (I know it multiplies their normal size by something, but not how much) so a giant bird, even a small one, would be utterly massive. Actually, I even decided to look up what a kea looks like, and these things are damn scary:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Nestor_notabilis_-Fiordland%2C_New_Zealand-8b.jpg
"Now uncommon, the Kea was once killed for bounty due to concerns by the sheep farming community that it attacked livestock, especially sheep."

Definitely a dwarfy way to go.
This space for rent

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #554 on: April 08, 2012, 05:08:47 pm »

Someone on the adventure mode forum remarked about giant sperm whales being something around 1000x larger then an adult dragon or something....
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 214