Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432772 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2025 on: April 25, 2012, 11:06:56 pm »

Okay, back on topic now. If we ever DO breach the caverns what are the plans?

My kobold tribe that you would know about if you read carefully will charge blindly to attack!

Let's try not to make the Kobolds do suicide runs. Someone would probably miss them.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 25, 2012, 11:08:11 pm »

Okay, back on topic now. If we ever DO breach the caverns what are the plans?

My kobold tribe that you would know about if you read carefully will charge blindly to attack!

Let's try not to make the Kobolds do suicide runs. Someone would probably miss them.

We already have them going into goblin-towers to steal there stuff. They been doing suicide runs since they were pups! So one year ago.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

MrButtchicker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 25, 2012, 11:10:30 pm »

Okay, back on topic now. If we ever DO breach the caverns what are our plans?
I run off to the nearest slide. That's what.  SLADE. I. MEANT. SLADE!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:48:36 am by MrButtchicker »

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 25, 2012, 11:11:25 pm »

It seems I will have a job crafting the poor kobolds some equipment. Come by later if your Tribe wants some better equipment.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 25, 2012, 11:21:01 pm »

Nonono!  Skulking filth leaves the fortress to try to nick goodies, and often die trying. This is as it should be!

Kobolds have no concept of ownership! Give them better pokey sticks, and they will be pokeying me to steal the sparklies I make in the lab!

No! Kobolds open locked doors, and have trap avoid!  They are a menace, and a terrible disaster just waiting to happen!

I mean, just think about it my way for a second:

The goblins come over to visit to find out where all their shiny steel goblinite is going to, and we lock the doors.

But of course, the kobolds can't speak, and have no concept of language. So, they don't know why we locked the doors!  They peek out the fortification slit, see shiny goblinite to steal, and BLAMMO, they open the locked doors and let the goblins right in!

No no no!  Natural population control on the resident kobold population is not cynical, it is absolutely essential for fortress security!  We shouldn't have any in here to begin with!

(I leave out little treats for them all the time as it is, and they still keep breeding!)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 25, 2012, 11:23:42 pm »

Thats why my kobolds have been taught Koboldish. A language of "His" and "Shinies" to form a un-usable language! It has four words that every kobold are taught the second there hatched. "Do not open doors."
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 25, 2012, 11:24:19 pm »

I'm glad I educated her. I would probably go insane if she died via "Mysterious Circumstances". She knows the Dwarven and Human languages right now.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:27:02 pm by Saurinae »

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 25, 2012, 11:30:22 pm »

Keep the kobolds in small, walled-off rooms so they can't even reach the doors.

Man, any damn animal in the DF world is braver than me.

Even the Fluffy Wambler?

They kill bronze colossi, you know.

I'm up for sending Oliolli into the HFS with a pick axe. He could probably take down the car by himself, by all rights he shouldn't even be alive right now...

*Grabs pick axe and enters adamantine spire*

Wall it off once I'm in. Things are going to get [insert punny adjective here].

I suck at puns.

Not in anger, not in wrath
the Reaper came today
An angel visited this gray path
and took the HFS away

I'm up for sending Oliolli into the HFS with a pick axe. He could probably take down the car by himself, by all rights he shouldn't even be alive right now...

Indeed. How he survives the Wrath of KodKod, I have no idea.

Hes the anti-Kod, he was sent from Armok to slew KodKod!

I am Ohrajyvä, destroyer of all that is indestructible, sent by Armok, god of blood, magma and cupcakes?, down to this land to cleanse it of all that defiles Armok's unique right to indestructibility. Woe to all those who stand in my way.

No-one eat the cookies if they came out of Wierd's lab.

*eats cookie that came out of Wierd's lab for good luck against the demons*

Okay, back on topic now. If we ever DO breach the caverns what are our plans?

Wierd makes some napalm, which we use to set a fire into the caverns. Anything that survives the massive fires is then massacred by our kobold strike force, inserted via kobold drop pods.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:42:58 pm by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 25, 2012, 11:33:10 pm »

Good! Then she won't nick any of the fabulous items from my lab!

If she wants hair gel for her purile beauty regimen on your beard, she can buy it at the market like everyone else!

(What I am trying to say, is kobolds aren't allowed in my quarters, or in my laboratory. Bad bad things will happen to the ones that do.  Trap avoid has its limitations, when the air supply becomes horribly toxic, for instance.)

*resumes cooking napalm. Threatens to pour the toxic byproducts of the biodiesel synthesis reaction down the kobold hole to watch them scream and run around from they highly caustic nature of the waste.*

*offer oliolli an antidote mint for what was in the cookie*
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:37:39 pm by wierd »

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 25, 2012, 11:35:48 pm »

Trap avoid has its limitations, when the air supply because horribly toxic, for instance.

Comparable to [TRAP_AVOID]s trying to survive a swim in the magma sea?

*offer oliolli an antidote mint for what was in the cookie*

Don't worry, Oliollis are immune to most poisons. We were created to do Armok's dirty work, after all.

I just hope there was no spinach in the cookie...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:44:53 pm by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 25, 2012, 11:36:19 pm »

Good! Then she won't nick any of the fabulous items from my lab!

If she wants hair gel for her purile beauty regimen on your beard, she can buy it at the market like everyone else!

(What I am trying to say, is kobolds aren't allowed in my quarters, or in my laboratory. Bad bad things will happen to the ones that do.  Trap avoid has its limitations, when the air supply because horribly toxic, for instance.)

I can breath-

Kobold cancels bring gift, choking to death on blood.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: April 25, 2012, 11:38:45 pm »

She makes the stuff herself :). Although it does require me to have a little side-room for her plants.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 25, 2012, 11:40:15 pm »

She makes the stuff herself :). Although it does require me to have a little side-room for her plants.

Okay who are these kobold's parents, there must be a elf or human in that gene-pool.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 25, 2012, 11:41:44 pm »

Highly educated XD. Normally an oxymoron when it comes to Kobolds. I have been teaching her since I met her.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 25, 2012, 11:43:30 pm »

Highly educated XD. Normally an oxymoron when it comes to Kobolds. I have been teaching her since I met her.

Okay, what drug is that thing on, no kobold naturally becomes that intelligent without a drug.

I will never forget those days of my kobold-childhood, never again.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 214