Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432076 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2565 on: May 05, 2012, 08:50:33 pm »

The Kobold trips over his own feet!
Jonkuflubulis, kobold swordsman, has been struck down
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 05, 2012, 09:04:36 pm »

A adamantite wafer has been stolen!

Yes! Someone got one!

ITS NOT FOOD, NOR A CANDY BAR. STOP EATING IT!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 05, 2012, 09:21:31 pm »

A adamantite wafer has been stolen!

Yes! Someone got one!

ITS NOT FOOD, NOR A CANDY BAR. STOP EATING IT!

One of the dragon merchant guards comes from behind the kobold that stole the adamantine!
The dragon launches frost breath at the kobold!
The kobold has been struck down!
The dragon returns the wafer to the depot for pickup by the dwarves.

I recently added frost dragons, and 14 others in the form of castes to my mod.  So yes, frost breath is possible.

EDIT:Ollifex has been struck down!
I saw none complain of my attack, so I consider Ollifex to be dead.
The dragon army has withdrawn, with only one loss, the master of earth.
Don't worry, we won't shut down like last time.  This guy was a jerk.  Funeral rites will be completed, due to tradition.

In other news, I ranked up!  I am now the master of earth!  Don't hesitate to mention any other crisis that will come up!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:29:06 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 05, 2012, 09:28:56 pm »

I see how it is, dragons!

I DECLARE A GRUDGE! We have grown your crops and done your work so you cannot get the joy of doing it! Ha ha!
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 05, 2012, 09:32:55 pm »

I DECLARE A GRUDGE! We have grown your crops and done your work so you cannot get the joy of doing it! Ha ha!

You realize dragons are carnivores, and our work is attacking enemy civilizations, or ones that seize or steal our goods.  Plus, our entire population can become part of the military due to being talented in bite, observer, striker, fighter, archer, and dodger due to natural ability, and many are far stronger than that.  Talented in archer due to the fire/frost breath requiring us to aim at the enemy.

You cannot do what you had set out to do.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 05, 2012, 09:36:10 pm »

You realize dragons are carnivores, and our work is attacking enemy civilizations, or ones that seize or steal our goods.  Plus, our entire population can become part of the military due to being talented in bite, observer, striker, fighter, archer, and dodger due to natural ability, and many are far stronger than that.  Talented in archer due to the fire/frost breath requiring us to aim at the enemy.

Exactly! We have done what your species cannot do, thus assisting you! We have taken the joys of making booze from you! Ha ha!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 05, 2012, 09:41:42 pm »

Exactly! We have done what your species cannot do, thus assisting you! We have taken the joys of making booze from you! Ha ha!

Yes, like you could kill all the exiled dragons, all the goblins, all the elves, and all the slayers in every realm ever generated.  Yeah, good luck with that.

Note: The slayers are child stealers and thieves nineteen better times than any kobold or goblin with one hand cut off and replaced with a random weapon from civilizations that they have conquered, and are 1.5 times the size of a human being.  Plus, their gaze paralyzes all except dragons with an iron will, and horrifies every species that ever existed, or will exist.

EDIT: Zanzetkuken the great uses his planeswalker ability to return hugoluman from an alternative dimension.
        Hugoluman has organized a party at the dining room, so people can remember him!

I don't remember how I had gotten out of the spire, Btu I guess I did, because ne t thing I knew I was grabbing adamantine wafers to make sets of Armor and weapons with. I had gotten a fey mood earlier, where I got an adamantine short sword that showed an image od ollolli using one of the demons to club away at the other demons, and I must say I was really proud of it.

I also racked up a kill count of 800 demons. I think I will have some trouble transitioning weapons...

Well, got to get back to work.

You were found unconscious by the dragons and taken back up through the spire during the battle when the passageway was built.  We left you there when the dragon army returned to the citadel.  Close thing, too.  The demons were about to start devouring you.  I think one bit off your right foot's middle toe before we got you and whoever else was down there out of HFS.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:58:39 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: May 05, 2012, 09:57:02 pm »

Yes, like you could kill all the exiled dragons, all the goblins, all the elves, and all the slayers in every realm ever generated.  Yeah, good luck with that.

Note: The slayers are child stealers and thieves nineteen better times than any kobold or goblin with one hand cut off and replaced with a random weapon from civilizations that they have conquered, and are 1.5 times the size of a human being.  Plus, their gaze paralyzes all except dragons with an iron will, and horrifies every species that ever existed, or will exist.

EDIT: Zanzetkuken the great uses his ability to return hugoluman from an alternative dimension.
        Hugoluman has organized a party at the dining room, so people can remember him!

I don't remember how I had gotten out of the spire, Btu I guess I did, because ne t thing I knew I was grabbing adamantine wafers to make sets of Armor and weapons with. I had gotten a fey mood earlier, where I got an adamantine short sword that showed an image od ollolli using one of the demons to club away at the other demons, and I must say I was really proud of it.

I also racked up a kill count of 800 demons. I think I will have some trouble transitioning weapons...

Well, got to get back to work.

You were found unconscious by the dragons and taken back up through the spire during the battle when the passageway was built.  We left you there when the dragon army returned to the citadel.  Close thing, too.  The demons were about to start devouring you.  I think one bit off your right foot's middle toe before we got you and whoever else was down there.

Irrelevant! We have made you all the booze you need for the next 50 years, depriving you the joy of hard back breaking labor, ha ha!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 05, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »

Meh, dragons don't drink booze.  They don't make booze.  You only gave us stuff to give to the dwarves, for it is below our minimum export levels of giant animals and valuable metal bars. You did nothing.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 05, 2012, 10:07:35 pm »

Meh, dragons don't drink booze.  They don't make booze.  You only gave us stuff to give to the dwarves, for it is below our minimum export levels of giant animals and valuable metal bars. You did nothing.

Damn you!

Freebus, find a yak to butcher, we are not loosing this grudge.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 05, 2012, 10:09:56 pm »

Wasn't Freebus killed when I got the wafer back?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 05, 2012, 10:12:17 pm »

Wasn't Freebus killed when I got the wafer back?

No, that was Jrefbebslus. Freebus is oddly idiotic enough to avoid death, even when its a dagger down his throat.

Meanwhile, outside.......

Kobold1: Okay, boss said to shoot these explosive arrows at the depot, right?
Kobold2: No, he said to wait for the dragons to leave.
Kobold3: No, he said to shoot the dwarves!
Kobold1: There are no dwarves at the depot.
Kobold3: Leave me alone!
Kobold1: SHUT UP.

Explosions

Kobold 1, 2, and 3 have been struck down!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 05, 2012, 10:21:41 pm »

Dragon Merchant: You hear something?
Dragon Guard: Only some kobold voices, then an explosion.
Dragon Merchant: When do you think they will learn our scales are explosive-proof?
Dragon Guard: First they will need to head to the trade depot BELOW THE SPIRE to find us.  Then, be smart enough to manage to shoot us.
Dragon Merchant: So, never?
Dragon Guard: Precisely

If I have said it once, I most certainly have said it before, we built you a trade depot below the spire for trade with us dragons.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 05, 2012, 10:28:35 pm »

Dragon Merchant: You hear something?
Dragon Guard: Only some kobold voices, then an explosion.
Dragon Merchant: When do you think they will learn our scales are explosive-proof?
Dragon Guard: First they will need to head to the trade depot BELOW THE SPIRE to find us.  Then, be smart enough to manage to shoot us.
Dragon Merchant: So, never?
Dragon Guard: Precisely

If I have said it once, I most certainly have said it before, we built you a trade depot below the spire for trade with us dragons.

Kobolds-Notorilously stupid, except me, I am awesome.

Freeble, thats a dragon. Not a rabbit, stop trying to eat it's tail.

Corai slaps Freeble across the face!

Gah, you got tooth blood on my suit.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 05, 2012, 10:34:19 pm »

I saved Indilwen finally. I'm finally back with my bad ass trench coat and black claymore.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 214